Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DFQ] DafuqCoin | NO Premine | NO IPO | ★Now Exchanged★ - page 4. (Read 26613 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp
Activity: 264
derp
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I wouldn't say that Windows is not affected unless you built the wallet from the github yourself. If you ran that exe in the zip, how can you be sure that the binary isn't infected with a trojan?

I seem to remember there being UAC bypasses still unpatched, so why would you need admin to install a trojan with an exe?

Do you think that everyone should be attempting to use some sort of a sandboxed environment for every new coin, anyways?
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Good thing I mine new coins by running the wallet on a crappy laptop and pointing my miners at the laptop... congrats on stealing my EMU coins if you do get them... you really earned them lol
Activity: 336
well forking this coin with a new clean wallet and a new dev would be adequate ...
and deleting the olddevs coins from new chain ...

so he goes like ... Dafuq ...

Well shit happens ... if nobody got hurt this is kinda advanced trolling ... actually im surprised how little malicious code is in this altcoins ...

so DAFUQ

i don't think the old dev even mined the coins. obviously his intent was to hack shit, so no point in him mining any coins. and there was no premine.

it was a funny idea, i think it could have been popular
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
well forking this coin with a new clean wallet and a new dev would be adequate ...
and deleting the olddevs coins from new chain ...

so he goes like ... Dafuq ...

Well shit happens ... if nobody got hurt this is kinda advanced trolling ... actually im surprised how little malicious code is in this altcoins ...

so DAFUQ
pfeewww GOOd for windows!!! nice to hear that
but what about the coins?Huh ihave 5000 of them
I want to put them in the A*** of devs !!!! can i do that??? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

im pissed I have over 600k Coins and I have 200k on Bittrex which is locked out now.

i have a bunch on your server. but it looks like the coin will die. unless someone wants to fork it for shits and giggles.
Activity: 42
I want to put them in the A*** of devs !!!! can i do that??? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

im pissed I have over 600k Coins and I have 200k on Bittrex which is locked out now.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
so did you find similar code for windows or didnt i get it right in assuming this code only works on linux ?
and dev needs to be kicked in the nuts for this ...

only effects if you run as -daemon. So windows is fine. it is only pool or linux people that do sudo and -daemon. if they nohup then everything is fine.

The Dev said over and over to everyone OH run sudo. run sudo. i knew something wasnt right when i was told that. I said NO i am NOT running sudo on any coin.

CRYPTO-COINZ Servers are OK. They are NOT infected. We use a dedicated server for every coin we launch. So if it did get infected we would just kill that server.
Activity: 223
so did you find similar code for windows or didnt i get it right in assuming this code only works on linux ?
and dev needs to be kicked in the nuts for this ...

Removal - http://blackhatlibrary.net/Azazel

To remove Azazel, the best course of action is to boot into a livecd, mount your bootable hard drive, and delete the /etc/ld_preload.so file from the partition.
legendary
Activity: 1064
so after all of this !!! all is lost  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 406
This was bound to happen but I gotta admit I like the logo. It's ducking funny. Good luck with this!
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1218
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
This killed CryptoKK
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Thanks for posting richiela -- 100% agree with your conclusion. DafuqCoin installs the Azazel rootkit.
Pages:
Jump to: