Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DFQ] DafuqCoin | NO Premine | NO IPO | ★Now Exchanged★ - page 6. (Read 26613 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
any other solution than downloading 15Gb ?
(at least on bcx coin, we they ask to install windows 95 it doesn't take that much space...)

What DAFUQ??? Ubuntu download is 964Mb. I'm downloading it right now. Where did you 15Gb from?
Activity: 75
(at least on bcx coin, we they ask to install windows 95 it doesn't take that much space...)
Download 15Gb
Install windows 95
DAFUQ!?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Activity: 70
dev, how fix that?

It's broke on windows. I am still trying to find out if the win-qt address are still valid with the network.
Theoretically you are fine, you don't even need a wallet and can do everything one by one and piece by piece using the blockchain only.
Unless dev did something foolish.
That error probably just means it can't find the network so if any coins have been sent, it's not reporting it, because it's unplugged/broke.
I didn't write the code so no clue.

Install linux on a box and move your wallet.dat across and put in ~/.dafuqcoin and launch "dafuqcoin-qt -rescan" This will import your windows wallet and all will be good.

You can even use live USB key of ubuntu.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
nice to be to an exchange when the coin are stuck on a wallet which does not work...

we're actively trying to fix this!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
nice to be to an exchange when the coin are stuck on a wallet which does not work...
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp
is the wallet still borked?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 76
what is the rpcport for dfqcoin?
Activity: 294
DafuqCoin [DFQ] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/dfq
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

That is great dafuq news congratulations!!! Smiley
Activity: 76
this is coin has pretty much the worst start in history but is still racking in 500Mh/s, which to me points to ppl actually liking this coin. Dev please hurry up with your fix and watch the coin moon.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
DafuqCoin [DFQ] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/dfq
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
derp
dev, how fix that?

It's broke on windows. I am still trying to find out if the win-qt address are still valid with the network.
Theoretically you are fine, you don't even need a wallet and can do everything one by one and piece by piece using the blockchain only.
Unless dev did something foolish.
That error probably just means it can't find the network so if any coins have been sent, it's not reporting it, because it's unplugged/broke.
I didn't write the code so no clue.
Activity: 167
dev, how fix that?
derp
Still trying to figure out the windows sync issue. Your coins are safe on mining pools, you can keep mining and vote for us on exchanges  Wink

No, you are wrong, your coins are NOT safe on a pool. Pools are NOT supposed to be used as banks.
Only a fool would trust their coins in a pool without very advanced security feature upgrades and here is why  ->  https://www.thc.org/thc-hydra/
derp
Still trying to figure out the windows sync issue. Your coins are safe on mining pools, you can keep mining and vote for us on exchanges  Wink
oh crap. are our addresses still valid?
Activity: 9
Keep up the good work dev! I already mined some Dafuq coins  Grin
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: