Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 165. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ok here is another question is it possible to have someone make a plugin or something like that for opencart? Would love to turn my site from BTC to DGC  Grin
https://github.com/btcgear/OpenCart_Bitcoin

Shouldn't be too hard to have it interface with digitalcoind instead of bitcoind. I'll take a look at it.
Thanks please let me know
Ok another question don't we need to spread the hash more looks like vern is almost all the hash right now
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Ok here is another question is it possible to have someone make a plugin or something like that for opencart? Would love to turn my site from BTC to DGC  Grin
https://github.com/btcgear/OpenCart_Bitcoin

Shouldn't be too hard to have it interface with digitalcoind instead of bitcoind. I'll take a look at it.
Ok here is another question is it possible to have someone make a plugin or something like that for opencart? Would love to turn my site from BTC to DGC  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Digitalcoin is now on CryptoCoin Explorer.

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

dgc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Smiley

Well it's about time  Tongue

In all seriousness, thanks for running this service!

That will help out with my service. Gets public keys.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Digitalcoin is now on CryptoCoin Explorer.

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

dgc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Smiley

Well it's about time  Tongue

In all seriousness, thanks for running this service!
legendary
Activity: 1064
aka 7Strykes
Maybe because they were intended to tank  Roll Eyes

I seriously hope you don't think VaginaCoin was trying to be a player in the market...

+2
legendary
Maybe because they were intended to tank  Roll Eyes

I seriously hope you don't think VaginaCoin was trying to be a player in the market...
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I vote that we take a rain check on Hazard's help.  Every coin he has touched has tanked
aka 7Strykes
My coin endeavors have killed off the weak cryptos and strengthened the strong ones. I've been watching DGC since it's release. Not only does it have an extremely strong backing as shown by this 127 page thread, but seems to have an extremely active developer, and is the only coin that hasn't completely tanked after being added to an exchange.

I am interested to see where we can take this project.

I think there is a lot out there for this coin. Baritus's work is paying off and the value is rising! Keep spending at that marketplace!
What is the correct fork to use for p2pool link please
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
DGC will have a new developer joining the team! He will be an additional core developer and help maintain, upgrade, and continue digitalcoin's progress. Welcome Hazard Smiley!

So you won't tell us who you are or give us reason to invest in your coin other than you changed a few parameters?  That's what I thought.  A talentless asshat.

And you sir are nothing but a troll that will find a nice home in people's ignore lists.

I have valid questions.  Sorry if they aren't the questions you want to see.  Who is the creator and what are their qualifications of this copycoin?

I think you are the noob in this context.  You have clearly ignored the massive effort Baritus has put into making this coin a success including development of a digital marketplace, continuous engagement with the community, fair launch with all bounty efforts funded solely from donations, underpinning the value of his own coin, etc...

Start at the beginning of the thread and read it before you spew out criticism.  I suppose when "old timers" rush in to try to criticize a coin that is a sign that it is gaining acceptance in the marketplace.  Clearly, someone feels threatened.  The same happened to LTC.
Activity: 448
is this really all you've got to do? Nothing more constructive in your life to try and put your time towards? Nothing you feel positively about that could use your help?
Activity: 322
I don't own anything for anyone to invest in something of mine.

Learn how crypto-currency works before being annoying.

LOL... There you go kids.  He is a talentless asshat not willing to let us know why he should be a dev.

Now I know why people have you on ignored.  So damn annoying...  Ignored...

-tb-

Says another person who joined during the last media hype.  Wow. I'll be so sad that a complete noob has me on ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

LOL... There you go kids.  He is a talentless asshat not willing to let us know why he should be a dev.

Now I know why people have you on ignored.  So damn annoying...  Ignored...

-tb-
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
My coin endeavors have killed off the weak cryptos and strengthened the strong ones. I've been watching DGC since it's release. Not only does it have an extremely strong backing as shown by this 127 page thread, but seems to have an extremely active developer, and is the only coin that hasn't completely tanked after being added to an exchange.

Fair enough. Sorry for being kind of a dick.
Activity: 448

This mean the frequency of those other coin endeavors is going to drop? Less time on weak, more time on DGC?  If so, the entire Alt-Coin forum should be praising DGC for this alone! Smiley
Activity: 322

legendary

Jump to: