Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 167. (Read 523478 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
There may need to be some auction management for the dgcmarket investigating some of the auctions.  Here is a post for a Butterfly Labs 50 GH/s Bitcoin Miner that the poster says "I am no longer mining, this miner is in great working order.".  

It is my understanding that only the 5 GH/s Jalapeno (now called the "BitForce 5 GH/s SC") was the only model shipped and that was to fulfill the June 2012 orders and some to bloggers/testers.  I could not even find a post mentioning a BFL 50GH/s miner being sent to anyone to inspect/test/write about.

Here is a link to the BFL shipping posts.

To me, unless there is some supporting evidence, this auction poster called "jellyfish" is probably trying to rip someone off.  

His other auctions are for a gold bar and for 50 bitcoins which should also be investigated.

Looks like a ripoff. I certainly wouldn't bid on it. He is probably trying to take advantage of non-reversible crypto transactions.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Abit, any actual large transactions will require an escrow. I'll also do a proof of ownership for any large value sales.
Activity: 518
New P2Pool ..

http://coinminer.net:25397/static/

Please add first post... Thanks
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
There may need to be some auction management for the dgcmarket investigating some of the auctions.  Here is a post for a Butterfly Labs 50 GH/s Bitcoin Miner that the poster says "I am no longer mining, this miner is in great working order.". 

It is my understanding that only the 5 GH/s Jalapeno (now called the "BitForce 5 GH/s SC") was the only model shipped and that was to fulfill the June 2012 orders and some to bloggers/testers.  I could not even find a post mentioning a BFL 50GH/s miner being sent to anyone to inspect/test/write about.

Here is a link to the BFL shipping posts.

To me, unless there is some supporting evidence, this auction poster called "jellyfish" is probably trying to rip someone off. 

His other auctions are for a gold bar and for 50 bitcoins which should also be investigated.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Intensity 13 and mashing out ~700 Kh/s !? What video card are you running?

Getting around 4.56% rejections on nearmiss's pool Sad
Its either my configuration or the pool.

I'm getting 1-2% on nearmiss's pool. May want to play around with your config...

Ill try, but i'll post my config for refernce
Using a Gigabyte 7950 windforce with the F43 bios at intensity 19
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
cgminer --scrypt [...] --expiry 3 --thread-concurrency 21712 -I 13 -d 0 -w 256 -g 1 --temp-target 75 --auto-fan

I get good rejection rates on other pools though
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Here this is more like it. Just took another glance/screen shot:

Can push them over 755 but they dont run reliably at that rate and I dont want to be restarting the miner every couple days. It also uses up a lot more power.
legendary

They must be 7970s. I've heard they only work optimally at I 13.

Yup, they are 7970s...and they usually run right at 722...don't know why it was so low when I took the screenshot but the average was 722.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

They must be 7970s. I've heard they only work optimally at I 13.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Screenshot of my miner with 0.49% rejects:

I'm getting 1-2% on nearmiss's pool. May want to play around with your config...
erk
Activity: 826
Can we get DGC onto BTC-e?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

legendary
Screenshot of my miner with 0.49% rejects:

legendary
..or maybe run in a separate instance in a different folder as to not interfere with your current miners?
legendary
Update on p2pool testing : spread 90 is definitely not a good value, it give too much reject.

Did you try creating a new pool folder as x3maniac suggested?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Update on p2pool testing : spread 90 is definitely not a good value, it give too much reject.
legendary
2500 post! Also, DGC is doing very well at cryptsy.com, so make sure to check it.

Thanks for all the support baritus!

Anything for my community.  Smiley
legendary
2500 post! Also, DGC is doing very well at cryptsy.com, so make sure to check it.

Thanks for all the support baritus!
legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hi guys.

i made a new pool for digital. the adress is http://mineallcoins.com:19327/static/ the fee is like 1% (in order to pay the deticated.) i would really love if you could give help here Cheesy
Nice pool dude ...
Only 3% DOA and 1% fees .... I am jumping in ...

tnk youuu
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
About P2Pool, I also think that increasing the spread value might reduce orphan shares between p2pool nodes.
We have to test with at least two nodes connected to make conclusion.
My first try with a spread value of 72 has reduced them but I am sure we can do better. Maybe 90 is the right one.

I will update my git repository and my p2pool with it so that we can test.
Jump to: