Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 201. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
addnode=175.156.214.215
addnode=24.138.46.123                            
addnode=174.50.248.26
addnode=175.156.211.216
addnode=71.187.252.146
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=78.21.229.230
addnode=124.169.205.168
addnode=50.137.233.14
addnode=124.184.252.156
addnode=101.98.152.38
addnode=37.59.68.144
addnode=69.156.168.41
addnode=115.132.91.41

add this in your digitalcoin.conf

user/../appdata/roaming/digitalcoin

Thank you, I did it and now I'm waiting 5/10 minutes to sync when I open the windows client.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Updated DGC Client Mediafire Mirror cur.lv/zj8d DigiHits Mirror cur.lv/zj83

What has changed?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Updated DGC Client Mediafire Mirror cur.lv/zj8d DigiHits Mirror cur.lv/zj83
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Calling all miners and pool owners:

Dev has depleted the first round of donations with the recent development of DGC.  As many of you have noticed, Dev hard work is showing through the steady rise in DGC exchange price.  There are still a lot of work to be done.  As such, I am asking the community to chip in and donate what you can.  I am calling BigVern and BitJohn over at Cryptsy to support DGC as well because the success of DGC can only mean volumes for you guys.   Wink

I will donate 500 DGC to get things going and from now and tomorrow, I will match any donations up to 100 DGC.  You can see the first round donations on the wiki site.  Let's make Round 2 a much bigger number...

http://www.dgcwiki.com/index.php?title=Project_Contributors#Donations

DHgXvhswV9j3t9VTKu1QfAu6kYM1HHD5sJ

Thank you for your support.

-tb-

Just sent 100 ...  Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
ok thanks guys btw X3 check you msg plz Grin

they should really make the "MY MESSAGES" turn red or something when receiving a message. i always tend to miss the [number] they have next to the ultra small font this forum uses  Angry
Activity: 532
ok thanks guys btw X3 check you msg plz Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
quick question with diff at 2 would it be better to solo or stay with a pool right now??

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

try this calculator and punch in your hash rates
http://www.digicoinpool.com/calc

i wouldn't mind having you at my pool p2pool.dsync.net:21111
honestly at the larger p2pool with your hash rates you might get bullied. i'm trying to keep my pool < 2mhs per
hmm telling me i can find a block every 2 hours,also is there a link to check block time for change

yup i run 1.2 mhs and i find block more or less every 2 hrs  Wink
ok so why the pool and not solo than just asking:)
that is if your going to find a block every 2 hours. sometime you might get unlucky and wont find anything for 4 hours. joining a pool keeps your payout more consistent, so it wont keep you on a dry spell. 

Damn, you type faster than I do.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
quick question with diff at 2 would it be better to solo or stay with a pool right now??

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

honestly at the larger p2pool with your hash rates you might get bullied. i'm trying to keep my pool < 2mhs per
hmm telling me i can find a block every 2 hours,also is there a link to check block time for change

If you're not lucky, you could be looking at 4-6 hours for a block.  Why don't you do Solo for a day and see what you get and then decide.  But I can tell you, as soon as you don't see that block after 3 hours, you will get discourage and hop on a pool.  Been there done that.

-tb-

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

that is if your going to find a block every 2 hours. sometime you might get unlucky and wont find anything for 4 hours. joining a pool keeps your payout more consistent, so it wont keep you on a dry spell. 

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

techbytes, i responed to your post over at digitalcoin forum about p2pool  trying to keep that forum lively  Grin Grin

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

What is your hashrate?

-tb-
Then I would recommend using a pool. If you had like 5 or 10 MHashs you could try solo Mining
thanks diff changes every 6 hours right? just looking to see when it's going to change again timeframe ect.....
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

What is your hashrate?

-tb-

I would suggest joining a pool.  You'll get about 175-200 per day at that hashrate.  I got a little over 600 today from Solo with 5MH.

-tb-
Activity: 392

What is your hashrate?

-tb-
Then I would recommend using a pool. If you had like 5 or 10 MHashs you could try solo Mining

What is your hashrate?

-tb-
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

What is your hashrate?

-tb-
Jump to: