Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 211. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Can you guys explain me why are you selling your DGCs? I really do not understand it. I am not a market guru and my economic skills are - lets call it - basic, but if there is a demand and, on the contrary, there is no or low offer, should not the price go higher? Or I am wrong?
What i am trying to say is, that there is no way that i am going to sell my DGC, because it will has 10 times higher value in a year then it has today.
In DGC i trust
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I did my part and sold off some WDC at ridiculously low prices.  DGC looking great now by comparison!

HA! you know what, i got fooled into the whole WDC nonsense myself too, time to sell those suckers for ROCK BOTTOM PRICES ahahahahaha let's see how many "0"'s i can fit in front of a "1"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
coinchoose already bumped us up a bit. lol. Numbers. How do they work?
Coinchoose is misleading, it's really there for the flash crowd of miners that pool hop several times a day. It only works on spot price not a more useful average price. It doesn't take volume of trade into account, so you might have what looks like a profitable coin  to mine that you can't sell as nobody want's to buy it. 

That's the point I'm trying to make. With the amount of BTC equal to the change you could find in your couch, you can make it go up and miners go off that small amount. It's funny.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Coinchoose is misleading, it's really there for the flash crowd of miners that pool hop several times a day. It only works on spot price not a more useful average price. It doesn't take volume of trade into account, so you might have what looks like a profitable coin  to mine that you can't sell as nobody want's to buy it. 

Activity: 168
New P2Pool node: 2% fee - http://24.199.222.250:9500/ North America, East Coast

Please let me know if there are any issues, I'll address them ASAP.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm actually happy the price dropped a bit since it dropped difficulty down to a point where we're not getting overwhelmed by big mining farms

Good chance to make some coin at any of the pools !  Mine is cranking through blocks like a knife through warm butter right now

Agreed, can fall off the radar a bit and those who keep mining will rake in that much more.
Activity: 447
If  you do buy, how much extra do you need to send to cover tx fees?  

If cost is 32 DGC, do you send 32.01?

I usually send exact amount they request.  The coin client will add any transaction fees automatically

(RPG is the most fun ... seen it go up to over 1000 before)
Thanks
Look at the cryptsy chart. Already going up and someone is joining me in the buying.
You don't need much to give this coin value. can see that this coin suddenly becomes the best coin to mine after the price exceeds .00004. Would love it if anyone could just buy a bunch.
It wouldn't take anything to get it above 0.0004
Look what I just did with some change. If anybody can follow up, jump in. I'm trying to exchange my other altcoins for BTC so that I can continue. It's actually kind of fun.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I'm actually happy the price dropped a bit since it dropped difficulty down to a point where we're not getting overwhelmed by big mining farms

Good chance to make some coin at any of the pools !  Mine is cranking through blocks like a knife through warm butter right now
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
We all are buying its the moving the BTC that is taking time haha not everything is Digicoin or Worldcoin fast Tongue
Activity: 383
Look at the cryptsy chart. Already going up and someone is joining me in the buying.
You don't need much to give this coin value. can see that this coin suddenly becomes the best coin to mine after the price exceeds .00004. Would love it if anyone could just buy a bunch.
If  you do buy, how much extra do you need to send to cover tx fees?  

I usually send exact amount they request.  The coin client will add any transaction fees automatically

(RPG is the most fun ... seen it go up to over 1000 before)
If  you do buy, how much extra do you need to send to cover tx fees? 

When you are trading at the site, you only have to pay the 0.25% cryptsy fee.
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
cryptsy shows you the final cost I believe.
Activity: 447
If  you do buy, how much extra do you need to send to cover tx fees? 

Here we go again ... another price reset on grenade http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Jump to: