Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 212. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has anyone been thinking about making a service exclusive to this coin? So it eventually gets a higher value.
And I have something in the works that I might make exclusive to BTC and DGC. It's a big project, so I can't promise that I will have it ready anytime soon, but it is something I have been wanting for a long time.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I have LTC but no BTC atm.  

I would like to buy up some of the DGC using the LTC as I believe DGC is going to be a great coin.  

What would be the best way to do so?

I am asking cause I have not done any trades or sold any coins, so no experience there.  

I started mining LTC a few weeks ago, and have moved my miners to only mining DGC since Monday.

I'm making myself lol. Have you ever gone through all the couch cushions looking for change? Gone to the car to get what you might have left in the ash tray? Pulled all the paperwork off your desk, because you thought you saw a dime and two pennies there the other other day? Have you ever looked in the change slot of a vending machine or around a parking meter for what someone else has left behind? Have you ever needed just a little bit of spare change to put towards something far more important than  what the change is worth, like you know, buying a soda or something? Well, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm powering up old laptops, searching pools I haven't logged into in a while, I even turned on my G1 thinking I may have left some bitcoin change there. I'm getting together all those altcoins that I started mining and pulled out of almost immediately when I saw that they were premined. I found some fiat money as well, but I don't know what to do with.

It's not going to add up to much. I sold everything a while back for tuition. But, those low volumes won't take much to knock out. More importantly, at those low prices, I want to buy. So, as I write this, I am waiting for my BTC to be available at cryptsy.com (I support bitcoins fully, but they are slow. I want another coin along side it that is faster.) I am going to consolidate my altcoins, even the ones with pretty logos and websites (lol), and try to get a piddly amount more DGC at those low prices while I can, because, let's face it, nobody is willing to sell any volume at those low prices.

So, I would ask for people to back me, but as I am writing this, I already see people making the move. I just hope that the good deals are still there when my bitcoins are finally available.

I wont be able to tear the wall down very far, but it won't take much more behind me to get it down to maybe 0.001  I can't even believe it is lower than 0.0078 at the moment.  Really. Look at the volume. Nobody really wants to sell DGC.

I'll close by saying “Mr. Cryptsy, tear down this wall.”

Now I sit and wait while my BTC and such transfer. I'll only be a little upset with all of you if you buy all the low stuff before I have a chance. BTW, I don't even hold much DGC. I simply don't have the hashing power, but I like the usefulness of the coin.

Oh, and to answer your post karsy that you just made, we might be seeing webhosting with cPanel that you can buy with DGC early next week.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I know baritus is very actively seeking services etc for it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Has anyone been thinking about making a service exclusive to this coin? So it eventually gets a higher value.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I did my part and sold off some WDC at ridiculously low prices.  DGC looking great now by comparison!
@Bit_John
I know a couple others are moving BTC right now to buy up the low sell orders. Just gotta wait for the SLOW  BTC to get there haha
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
For those of us with some BTC to assist DGC go make your commitment to the coin and buy high I did my piece buy through the sellers.

First day, picked up everything under .0008 and today 0.0005.  Will go bargain hunting later when my deposit goes through.

-tb-
erk
Merit: 500
For those of us with some BTC to assist DGC go make your commitment to the coin and buy high I did my piece buy through the sellers.

The funny thing is there is no order @ 1btc until 0.00009000 and that's me. Not much demand yet.

Most coins on Cryptsy are pretty low volume, it's not really a traders site, more for miners at this stage.

Wait and see if DGC gets picked up by a traders site, then it should do better as there are less in circulation than many other alts.
@Bit_John
gotta buy some more already bolted DGC to the top Smiley buy higher
@Bit_John
haha well not buying quite that high just need to buy through the piddly sells on the low end
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
http://digitalcoin.scryptmining.com could use some more miners!  Stratum, Custom PPS style.  Easy to confirm payouts!

Thanks to those already hashing away.

Ditto for my p2pool we had a fairly massive drop in hashrate this evening.  New URL is http://p2pool-dgc.com:9500/static/ same IP for anyone using the IP
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

The funny thing is there is no order @ 1btc until 0.00009000 and that's me. Not much demand yet.
@Bit_John
Activity: 448
http://digitalcoin.scryptmining.com could use some more miners!  Stratum, Custom PPS style.  Easy to confirm payouts!

Thanks to those already hashing away.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Because of misleading stats and the way people follow them, being on cryptsy too soon hurts. Earlier, there wasn't anyone willing to sell lower than 0.00057, but the exchange says 0.0003 because someone sold less than a penny's worth at that rate. You can devalue a coin by about half just with a penny. People should look at the big picture, not just a penny's worth.

This next wave of miners should drive the price even lower.
Activity: 392
Network hash rate is falling quickly.  I hope our difficulty will adjust soon.  No longer profitable to mine at the cryptsy exchange rate.
Because of misleading stats and the way people follow them, being on cryptsy too soon hurts. Earlier, there wasn't anyone willing to sell lower than 0.00057, but the exchange says 0.0003 because someone sold less than a penny's worth at that rate. You can devalue a coin by about half just with a penny. People should look at the big picture, not just a penny's worth.

You're right... It's ridicoulos how people follow coinchoose.....

@Bit_John
I say we all hold our coins for 24 hours (I know some of you cannot help but sell for pennies) but if you have deep Digi pockets place your sell orders at .0007 and leave them there for at least 24-48 hours.
Network hash rate is falling quickly.  I hope our difficulty will adjust soon.  No longer profitable to mine at the cryptsy exchange rate.
Activity: 392
Stratum P2Pool is on:

crypto-coins.de:8907

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u DHUqdchzCGUYKABsv3nLkVwJiL93YoNpP2 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8907

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8907

Pool Fee ist 1 %

Come on... Digital Coin is the most profitable again....
Jump to: