Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 233. (Read 523463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'm stuck on another chain YET AGAIN

Estimated total blocks: 29838

Maybe FTC or FRC? It's not DGC, either way.

This is getting really silly... I can't solo mine since the client keeps flipping to a parallel universe, and it's near impossible to pick out which pool to use based on all of the complaints about underpayments and reliability.

I just switched to solo and got a block after 10 minutes.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I'm stuck on another chain YET AGAIN

Estimated total blocks: 29838

Maybe FTC or FRC? It's not DGC, either way.

This is getting really silly... I can't solo mine since the client keeps flipping to a parallel universe, and it's near impossible to pick out which pool to use based on all of the complaints about underpayments and reliability.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
Walt, it's not an issue, the network can handle it. I want distribution for node reasons.

ZeRo, use one of the p2pools if your hash rate is okay.

I will ... i'm at work know and connected to my home pc's thru Team Viewer ... i'll switch when home later

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I am having the best look with a p2pool myself. Though I often solo mine.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I got similar hashrate so I'm going to try solo tonight.  My hashrate fluctuate about 40% on turbocoin.  Not sure if this is normal for this pool but I'm watching my miners and they are steady.

-tb-

It has to do with our load balancing server, I need to average the rate out over a longer period of time to become more exact. We can only calculate based on the submitted shares per minute.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Solo mining is my part  Grin. There shouldn't be any issues with it at all. The nature of the network distributes blocks very nicely.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Isn't there an exchange picking it up soon?

Hope not.  Don't want all the defective miners over at WDC to flock over here.  I want to mine as much as I can while the diff is still low.   Grin

-tb-

agreed. I am solo mining about 5400khash/sec right now...found 4 blocks in the last 90 mins. I think that's a better way to go at this diff level than pool right now. I could be wrong, as I haven't done the math. At least I get all the blocks I find though!

I am also happy that this coin isn't on an exchange yet. It seems like once it's on coinchoose, EVERYBODY and their mom shows up and mines the crap out of it--and the difficulty skyrockets.  Let's mine a bit before that happens Smiley

I got similar hashrate so I'm going to try solo tonight.  My hashrate fluctuate about 40% on turbocoin.  Not sure if this is normal for this pool but I'm watching my miners and they are steady.

-tb-
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Hope not.  Don't want all the defective miners over at WDC to flock over here.  I want to mine as much as I can while the diff is still low.   Grin

-tb-

agreed. I am solo mining about 5400khash/sec right now...found 4 blocks in the last 90 mins. I think that's a better way to go at this diff level than pool right now. I could be wrong, as I haven't done the math. At least I get all the blocks I find though!

I am also happy that this coin isn't on an exchange yet. It seems like once it's on coinchoose, EVERYBODY and their mom shows up and mines the crap out of it--and the difficulty skyrockets.  Let's mine a bit before that happens Smiley
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
Walt, it's not an issue, the network can handle it. I want distribution for node reasons.

ZeRo, use one of the p2pools if your hash rate is okay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
http://digi.cryptcoins.net/ same like dgc pool waisted 2 days for half of reward. Switched to digi.cryptcoins.net/ last night around 1:00 AM by 8 -9 AM had already 200 DGC on pace for 600 and until 3:30 pm another 50 DGC ... that it for me ... wish i knew how to solo mine Sad

Trying digitalcoinpool  now but no stratum ... will see

The Stale on digitalcoinpool is somewhere between 20 - 30 % ..... no comment
Activity: 448
for me its all about a round = a block philosophy.   I understand why established btc pools moved to more elaborate schemes like PPLNS, but I think its just so much clearer for people to see whats happening with their coins when 1 block = 1 round and its paid out after X confirms.  For a newer coin I think its ok to at least try it out.

At least, thats the theory.  We'll see if it works Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
digi.cryptcoins.net

Net Hashrate:   371.061 MH/s    Pool Hashrate:   174.157 MH/s

Getting a little too high
God rest Donnie's soul.
digi.cryptcoins.net

Net Hashrate:   371.061 MH/s    Pool Hashrate:   174.157 MH/s
God rest Donnie's soul.
Can we stop quoting some poster who has multiSCAM between scryptmining.com and digicoins.  They have nothing to do with each other.  Though frankly, even if it was the same owner, not sure that makes it a scam!

On another note, I'm about 85% done rebuilding a PPS solution that I may implement on scryptmining.com, meaning as soon as a block is solved, those shares solved between it and the previous block are what counts 100% towards payout, which happens the moment X number of confirms take place for said block(atm I use 80).  No more PPLNS-never-sure-if-your-shares-are-right at the start ect.  

Not sure if I'll get it out in time to try another shot at a dgc pool, but perhaps for the next coin that comes along. We'll see.  Currently in testing mode.

I'd be interested in joining your pool if you implemented PPS or RBPPS
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Can we stop quoting some poster who has multiSCAM between scryptmining.com and digicoins.  They have nothing to do with each other.  Though frankly, even if it was the same owner, not sure that makes it a scam!

On another note, I'm about 85% done rebuilding a PPS solution that I may implement on scryptmining.com, meaning as soon as a block is solved, those shares solved between it and the previous block are what counts 100% towards payout, which happens the moment X number of confirms take place for said block(atm I use 80).  No more PPLNS-never-sure-if-your-shares-are-right at the start ect.  

Not sure if I'll get it out in time to try another shot at a dgc pool, but perhaps for the next coin that comes along. We'll see.  Currently in testing mode.

I like that.  You got back up after your last pool went south not to mention the scam accusations.  This is what DGC needs, resilience.     Grin

Let me know when it is ready and I'll test it out. 

-tb-
Activity: 662

Good, there's a gigantic amount of room for quality account-based, stratum pools right now.  The pool situation is among the more difficult to find a stable home compared to some other recent coins.
legendary
There is still plenty of demand for pools, especially a PPS pool.
Activity: 448

Jump to: