Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 44. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
15 BTC and DGC prizes available at the CryptoAve giveaway: https://twitter.com/OfficialBaritus

Great! Who doesn't love the chance to win free coins? Smiley

Agreed Cheesy Cheesy

I joined Twitter for this, I guess it was about time.

K.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
15 BTC and DGC prizes available at the CryptoAve giveaway: https://twitter.com/OfficialBaritus

Great! Who doesn't love the chance to win free coins? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Activity: 434
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Digitalcoin seems to being taking more of a fall than other alt currencies?  Shocked

Also the Crypto ave password reset does not work?

Just in case: if you were registered for the beta version, you have to reregister.

Thanks for the info.  Grin
legendary
USD coming to C Ave very soon.
Activity: 532
I've been away for a couple of days and I see the current price on Cryptsy is 0.00013239. Really? I stacked up Digicoins at the price of 0.00032x.

I really hope the value of this coin will rise again soon.
patience grasshopper patience
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I've been away for a couple of days and I see the current price on Cryptsy is 0.00013239. Really? I stacked up Digicoins at the price of 0.00032x.

I really hope the value of this coin will rise again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
There must be investors among all the speculators who are interested in stability, esp online merchants. If mining isn't for them why not just buy larger amounts of DGC at a bargain rate? Maybe we will be more lucky once more people got burned from hundreds of pump and dump scams.
legendary
People seem to be more concerned with image than substance. In our case, we just have to show the substance we already have.

The new digitalcoin website will go a long way towards representing us and our capabilities better.
Activity: 532
Is there a single decent pool for DGC. Keep running into crappy pools!
Try  dgc.cryptopools.com
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Is there a single decent pool for DGC. Keep running into crappy pools!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Digitalcoin seems to being taking more of a fall than other alt currencies?  Shocked
I can't find any news so far on it.

There's one of your answers.  The news that gets out doesn't reach many people.  The other issues is that the masses have little interest in it because it's established (fairly stable) and has low block rewards.  In other words, they can't instamine it for mass pump and dumps.  Which brings us back to the first point.  It's a cycle.

That's how I understand stability, sure.

But that doesn't begin to explain what has happened in the last week - compared to the last 3 months.

People are interested in what they can make the most money on.  Right now it isn't dgc, its the coins being manipulated. AUR,mint panda etc
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Miner / Engineer

There's one of your answers.  The news that gets out doesn't reach many people.  The other issues is that the masses have little interest in it because it's established (fairly stable) and has low block rewards.  In other words, they can't instamine it for mass pump and dumps.  Which brings us back to the first point.  It's a cycle.

That's how I understand stability, sure.

But that doesn't begin to explain what has happened in the last week - compared to the last 3 months.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Miner / Engineer

I am concerned about this as well.  I switched to solo mining and p2pool mining DGC a few months ago and have seen the DGC/BTC exchange rate drop to less than half in the last two weeks.

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/digitalcoin

High: 0.00027
Currently:  0.00013

I have been watching for 3 months and hand picked DGC as it had a fairly stable exchange rate compared to most other coins (personally, I considered it #3, behind Litecoin, in stability), as well as being easy to solo-mine with Nvidia GPUs.

I saw it dropping and dropping and just thought I'd hold onto it until the next event (Target to access DGC?  Smiley ).  But this steady decline has me wondering what is going on.  I thought it was related to the latest Goxing going so paid it no attention.  But now that Gox is out of the way, and the BTC value is greatly increasing again, the DGC/BTC exchange rate is still dropping?  Humm.

Did something happen recently with DGC?  I can't find any news so far on it.
legendary
legendary
API and USD Account verifications will be launching today on C. Ave.
legendary
2FA and Referral Points will be coming to CryptoAve today.
legendary

Also the Crypto ave password reset does not work?

Just in case: if you were registered for the beta version, you have to reregister.
Pages:
Jump to: