Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 84. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
But if you want to get your DGC out of your qt client, you need to update it.

Yes, crypto-expert,  a.k.a. ahmedbodi android wallet is the shizzle...  Grin

-tb-

_!_/\*keep up the good work you guys i'm thinking of pulling all my coins and cold-storing them long term in a bank vault somewhere! ~ looking like a nice community forming here!!! imo>> we may see a nice bump+ in price per coin(ppc) coming,,,i'm telling my stock market friends grab a few as this could be a nice runner up to BTCTC!!!
//^GOOO GOOOOO!!! "DIGITALCOIN!"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
But if you want to get your DGC out of your qt client, you need to update it.

Yes, crypto-expert,  a.k.a. ahmedbodi android wallet is the shizzle...  Grin

-tb-
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

thanks dude but i ditched qt for the android app by crypto-expert

its the shizzle  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Activity: 205
came back to my DGC qt wallet after few months and it wont sync, any ideas? was working fine last time i used it

no you don't get do you have an e:mail ~ look what is going on with ARG...totally random right? ! LOL  Cool *many thanks!

Hi haightst, Sorry I didn't quite follow your message. I saw the recent ARG price spike though. Are you saying you want to buy a USB with ARG ?

Anyway, I'll send you a PM with my email.

just me puffing as usual ~ i got friends in Palo Alto so I found the links on your site very interesting!!!  Cool GOOO /\$DGC!!!!

*i'll shoot you an e:mail when i have some free time!*blessed
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

no you don't get do you have an e:mail ~ look what is going on with ARG...totally random right? ! LOL  Cool *many thanks!

Hi haightst, Sorry I didn't quite follow your message. I saw the recent ARG price spike though. Are you saying you want to buy a USB with ARG ?

Anyway, I'll send you a PM with my email.
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collect-15-dgc-and-a-chance-to-win-one-of-30-dgc-usb-flashdrives-read-1st-post-324420

More support is required please. Just 100 thunderclap supporters are needed to increase the chance of getting the indiegogo project funded.

I'll start sending some tweets about where folks can buy some DGC and links to favourable articles and blogs etc.  Grin

Can I buy a usb stick with DGC? If so, please pm me an offer including shipping to Germany. I'm not in a hurry, but would love to get one of those, maybe more.

Yes disclaimer201 - Shipping from the UK. I'll send you a PM.
legendary
Opened support ticket & problem resolved with 99.9 DGC deposit in cryptsy. Thanks for your help guys!

Good to hear that Wink.

Digitalcoin is one of the many supported coins on www.cryptogamekeys.com Smiley

Thanks for sharing! Didn't know that website. Have you have any experience with that website? I see they're accepting quite a lot of e-currencies. The website itself isn't working smoothly here, I was wondering how many DigitalCoins they want for Battlefield 4 but can't add any item to the cart. Im using Internet Explorer, maybe that's the reason for that ^^
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Opened support ticket & problem resolved with 99.9 DGC deposit in cryptsy. Thanks for your help guys!

Glad that worked out for you. 

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Digitalcoin is one of the many supported coins on www.cryptogamekeys.com Smiley
Activity: 182
legendary
Nobody knows when the price will increase or even if it will. I think it's going to happen, so start mining or buying right away Wink
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
when the dgc price  up Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collect-15-dgc-and-a-chance-to-win-one-of-30-dgc-usb-flashdrives-read-1st-post-324420

More support is required please. Just 100 thunderclap supporters are needed to increase the chance of getting the indiegogo project funded.

I'll start sending some tweets about where folks can buy some DGC and links to favourable articles and blogs etc.  Grin

man what can i do to get one of those flippy things?  Cool thanks and GOOO/\DGC!!!

You can checkout the thread post to try and win one through completing the social media tasks and supporting the indiegogo project or I should have some for sale on various websites in a day or two.

I can also sell you one for DGC or BTC or SRC if you send me a PM. Got about 50 in stock currently of the 16GB Flipcards.

no you don't get do you have an e:mail ~ look what is going on with ARG...totally random right? ! LOL  Cool *many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Can I buy a usb stick with DGC? If so, please pm me an offer including shipping to Germany. I'm not in a hurry, but would love to get one of those, maybe more.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
At this rate of  BTC rise in FIAT value all ALT COINS including DGC will need a few more decimal places, unfortunately. I do not want to sound pessimistic but that is reality right know. This are really hard days for scrypt miners. Baritus is doing good work but everything regarding DGC is moving slowly like in Matrix, and BTC is in tremendous acceleration.

Indeed. I was trying to decide how to best manage my current stockpile of DGC. I had considered selling it back into BTC and then waiting for the bubble to burst to dive back in, but as it stands I'm not sure -when- that will happen. I'm really not sure that the place to be in is DGC, but I don't have the heart to sell over 10,000 coins either. :/

I am holding 15k, not selling single one of them for next 2 years at least, on the other hand, with some resources availiable I will buy and hold even more.

I am now holding 115k and plan to do exactly the same.

Edit: Interesting, take a look at the LTC/BTC chart in comparison to the DGC/BTC chart of the past few days.
legendary

man what can i do to get one of those flippy things?  Cool thanks and GOOO/\DGC!!!

You can checkout the thread post to try and win one through completing the social media tasks and supporting the indiegogo project or I should have some for sale on various websites in a day or two.

I can also sell you one for DGC or BTC or SRC if you send me a PM. Got about 50 in stock currently of the 16GB Flipcards.
Activity: 153
Switchercoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: