Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 85. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
At this rate of  BTC rise in FIAT value all ALT COINS including DGC will need a few more decimal places, unfortunately. I do not want to sound pessimistic but that is reality right know. This are really hard days for scrypt miners. Baritus is doing good work but everything regarding DGC is moving slowly like in Matrix, and BTC is in tremendous acceleration.

Indeed. I was trying to decide how to best manage my current stockpile of DGC. I had considered selling it back into BTC and then waiting for the bubble to burst to dive back in, but as it stands I'm not sure -when- that will happen. I'm really not sure that the place to be in is DGC, but I don't have the heart to sell over 10,000 coins either. :/

I am holding 15k, not selling single one of them for next 2 years at least, on the other hand, with some resources availiable I will buy and hold even more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At this rate of  BTC rise in FIAT value all ALT COINS including DGC will need a few more decimal places, unfortunately. I do not want to sound pessimistic but that is reality right know. This are really hard days for scrypt miners. Baritus is doing good work but everything regarding DGC is moving slowly like in Matrix, and BTC is in tremendous acceleration.

Indeed. I was trying to decide how to best manage my current stockpile of DGC. I had considered selling it back into BTC and then waiting for the bubble to burst to dive back in, but as it stands I'm not sure -when- that will happen. I'm really not sure that the place to be in is DGC, but I don't have the heart to sell over 10,000 coins either. :/

please wait till at least /\10000+ to sell your 10000 !  Cool tia!
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
At this rate of  BTC rise in FIAT value all ALT COINS including DGC will need a few more decimal places, unfortunately. I do not want to sound pessimistic but that is reality right know. This are really hard days for scrypt miners. Baritus is doing good work but everything regarding DGC is moving slowly like in Matrix, and BTC is in tremendous acceleration.

Activity: 212
At this rate of  BTC rise in FIAT value all ALT COINS including DGC will need a few more decimal places, unfortunately. I do not want to sound pessimistic but that is reality right now. This are really hard days for scrypt miners. Baritus is doing good work but everything regarding DGC is moving slowly like in Matrix, and BTC is in tremendous acceleration.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
It must be old coins mined months ago because you can't really mine and dump anymore. Good luck trying to buy back cheaply dumped coins, at least you won't be able to get them from me.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
We should try stabilize hashrate above 200Mh. With fast retarget time it's prevent the sell in this price.
In the other idea, We can try pump the LTC/DGC pair.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collect-15-dgc-and-a-chance-to-win-one-of-30-dgc-usb-flashdrives-read-1st-post-324420

More support is required please. Just 100 thunderclap supporters are needed to increase the chance of getting the indiegogo project funded.

I'll start sending some tweets about where folks can buy some DGC and links to favourable articles and blogs etc.  Grin

man what can i do to get one of those flippy things?  Cool thanks and GOOO/\DGC!!!
Everyone is preoccupied with their greed while Btc is at 400+$.

buying the 3000zzz now >>let's gooooo DGC = LTC price imho!!!  Wink

Ok, bought some more, I'll never be able to mine as many for that cheap.

i know /\$DGC = DO OR DIE!!!~ ALL IN!!!*pounding the table*  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collect-15-dgc-and-a-chance-to-win-one-of-30-dgc-usb-flashdrives-read-1st-post-324420

More support is required please. Just 100 thunderclap supporters are needed to increase the chance of getting the indiegogo project funded.

I'll start sending some tweets about where folks can buy some DGC and links to favourable articles and blogs etc.  Grin
legendary

buying the 3000zzz now >>let's gooooo DGC = LTC price imho!!!  Wink

Ok, bought some more, I'll never be able to mine as many for that cheap.

buying the 3000zzz now >>let's gooooo DGC = LTC price imho!!!  Wink
Maybe selling to pay off gambling debts??  Only reason I could think of or only reason that make sense.

-tb-

lol = TF selling off his stash?,,~no doubt!   Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Maybe selling to pay off gambling debts??  Only reason I could think of or only reason that make sense.

-tb-
+10000000
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Not everyone...  Cheesy

Less than 30 blocks before bonus blocks drop to 3 DGC at DGC.CryptoPools.com.

This is the pool that pays you for your orphans as well.  We take good care of your lost ones.   Grin

-tb-

Awesome pool. 1% for PPS alone is a win. Paid orphans is even better. And the bonus, I knew you couldn't sustain that. Now, if only DGC had a few more believers who would buy up a few thousand cheap dgc...I know I did since it's cheaper to buy than to mine for me.

i keep buying but who is this chump selling at these prices?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Not everyone...  Cheesy

This is the pool that pays you for your orphans as well.  We take good care of your lost ones.   Grin

-tb-

Awesome pool. 1% for PPS alone is a win. Paid orphans is even better. And the bonus, I knew you couldn't sustain that. Now, if only DGC had a few more believers who would buy up a few thousand cheap dgc...I know I did since it's cheaper to buy than to mine for me.
It would take only 14,59 BTC to buy entire visible cryptsy sell wall.

$DGC~yeah some buttpirate fat 4 fingered it last night WTF!!!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Not everyone...  Cheesy

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It should bounce back, it has too much potential to follow the other altcoins into the dust.

Here's hoping Magnavolt removes competition and gets this party started.
Pages:
Jump to: