Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC][POOL][PPLNS][anti-DDoS][5 CONFIRMS TO PAYOUT] DigitalCoin pool - page 2. (Read 6234 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
hey guys, I started getting about 40% DISCARDED WORK since two weeks ago on dgc.epools.org. Used to have normal discarded before that.
High discarded rate shows in cgwatcher as a lower efficiency which is not the case on other pools.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
8k of mining power on this site the past few hours and no payouts!  Cry
sorry, the last stratum patch went wild while i was asleep. it got locked up and was waiting for me to get up and fix it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
8k of mining power on this site the past few hours and no payouts!  Cry
I’ve patched stratum software at DGC pool so it should be able to squeeze a bit more blocks out of the network, doing less stales thus increasing miners payouts.
everything is back to normal. feel free to get back to the pool Smiley
updates daemon hanged, just restarted it. please give it few minutes to update your balances. all the payouts are accurate.
again, nothing bad happened except web interface not showing updates to your balances.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Im going to have to mine somewhere else until this is resolved.

EDIT: I have tallied the entire DGC balance due to me from my multiple hour mining session where I have still been credited with zero coins. From the most recent block of  #241,578 through the starting block of # 240,655 my block rewards total 28.20317 DGC.

I hope this is corrected soon. I speak highly about your pools not only on this forum, but also on multiple exchanges. I understand that earlier today there was site issues, and perhaps when you got the pool back online you messed up somewhere. Stuff happens. I have not lost faith in your services, but I DID have to hedge myself by mining at another pool until I know things are running smoothly again.

Feel free to private message me if it is easier to send my DGC to my address rather than crediting my pool account. Thanks for your help erundook.
The issue is that the block stats lists the amount of each award I should receive. Even after all the confirms come in, it is not crediting coins to my pool account.

If you look at my transactions log, you will find that I cashed out 60 coins and then quit hashing on the pool for a few hours. This is the most recent transaction history it has for , despite doing a multiple hour mining session since then. I do not know why the payout owed is as low as it is, my estimated reward got REALLY low there towards the most recent blocks, but whatever.

From the most recent block #241,394 and the first block I participated in during the mining session in question (block 240,655) I have added every partial reward that I have been credited. This amount is 21.39297 DGC. Please note that I am still mining in the pool, so depending when you read this, there will be more DGC owed to me.

Please fix this ASAP.
been ming for a few hours. My miners show I am hashing. My hashrate is being displayed in the pool stats. Yet I have been credited 0 DGC in this amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
hello, just wonder my account balance is still on same ammount and i'm still mining.
it didnt change for about three hours, hashrate is still appearing.
fixed. up & running again. sorry for the inconvenience Sad
server got a kernel panic while i was asleep. restoring it now.
Activity: 166
still lots of dgc to cash out on the pool hope they come back. lesson: should not keep coins on any pool must cash out from time to time...
Activity: 163
Two of biggest DGC pools are having problems.
Hmmm. I wonder why..
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Activity: 166
is your pools down? can't access them  Sad
announce: all of my pools now got proper HTTPS certificates, thus it is recommended now to visit them at https://[pool_name].epools.org link
Activity: 140
diff dropped a bit, get in! squeeze some more coins out of the network Cheesy

Holy orphan's batman... Does that happen because of how fast they are coming in?
not sure. we should ask baritus about that.

Baritus? Who is that?... I have read before that is the reason for orphans previously but not sure how true it is.
he's the developer of the DGC Wink

I see, to be honest the only thing I know about dgc is that you can buy a mars bar with them! lol... Oh and a house, though i looked at them and I wouldn't touch either with a barge pole! lol

Those Mars bars work out at ~18.32 USD buy it now.

I hope he already sold a few :0

Wow, that is a pricey mars bar lol... I think when it was posted though the price was a fraction of what it is now, though it would of still worked out very expensive... crazy stuff
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
diff dropped a bit, get in! squeeze some more coins out of the network Cheesy

Holy orphan's batman... Does that happen because of how fast they are coming in?
not sure. we should ask baritus about that.

Baritus? Who is that?... I have read before that is the reason for orphans previously but not sure how true it is.
he's the developer of the DGC Wink

I see, to be honest the only thing I know about dgc is that you can buy a mars bar with them! lol... Oh and a house, though i looked at them and I wouldn't touch either with a barge pole! lol

Those Mars bars work out at ~18.32 USD buy it now.

I hope he already sold a few :0
Activity: 140
Yes but did he say why? lol... Oh and what actually is an orphan? Again I do remember reading about it but I do so much reading the lines can get blured... Are they actually coins? If so are they lost forever? I would like to know these kinds of things but purely out of curiosity so no stress if you don't know/can't find out...

Would be inetersting to see what baritus has to say about the future of dgc, like whether there are any upcoming developments... I suppose the dgc forum would be the place to ask that though, I have probably spammed your thread too much already! lol... Sorry about that, although at least you get a bump Wink
this is because a network latency occurs sometimes. orphan blocks mean then never got to the blockchain so they aren't valid thus noone gets those coins.

So they are gone forever then? Thanks for the info.
Pages:
Jump to: