Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC][SRC][BTC][LTC][ARG] New Exclusive Exchange with Fiat Capabilities - page 2. (Read 3673 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Baritus, I'm curious as to the Fincen regulations and things related.  In what country is DGC/ARG operations based?  Did you take care of legal precautions for handling fiat exchange?  

-Merc
Good question...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Baritus, I'm curious as to the Fincen regulations and things related.  In what country is DGC/ARG operations based?  Did you take care of legal precautions for handling fiat exchange?  

-Merc
You didnt read my entire post... I didnt say just that.

And you are still ignoring the question, good questions... Or cannot answer them..

Well, I think I know where DGC is headed if you are the developer.. lol wow

Baritus doesn't need to prove anything. Everything he has said he is going to do for DGC and ARG he has done. He is one of the best if not best dev for any alt coin so far.

Nice job Baritus on the announcement. Good luck trying to copy this service its not exactly a 5 minute job lol.

If you don't like where DGC is heading then sell your dgc and go find some other alt coin to whine about.

Looking forward to seeing this exchange up and running. Once again DGC and ARG are leading the developments for alternative cryptocurrencies.

"Fk maintain boy I gotta keep ballin!"   Wink
Thanks for the useless advice, but that as a lot of wasted breath.   Atleast I will not be going down with the ship.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

And you are still ignoring the question, good questions... Or cannot answer them..

Baritus doesn't need to prove anything. Everything he has said he is going to do for DGC and ARG he has done or is in the process of doing. He is one of the best if not best dev for any alt coin so far.

Nice job Baritus on the announcement. Good luck anyone trying to copy this or the bank services as they are not exactly a 5 minute job lol.

If you don't like where DGC is heading then sell your dgc and go find some other alt coin to whine about.

Looking forward to seeing this exchange up and running. Once again DGC and ARG are leading the developments for alternative cryptocurrencies.

"Fk maintain boy I gotta keep ballin!"   Wink
If you feel you have no obligation to the people supporting you, and to the people invested in your product, you are in the wrong game and in over your head.

(I know what a developer is, I am one)  (DGC will ultimately fail with you at the helm)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Don't ask me questions about other people and expect a response.

Stop your ignorance and realize a developer is just a volunteer to a project. I have no obligations to you.

legendary
I'm not making a coin for gain. That's where your mistake is.

What shareholders? This is a currency not a company.

The only rights anyone has and the currency itself provides are the rights to mine it and use it.

All other rights are personal rights, including the rights to privacy and anonymity.
PS, all coinholders are shareholders...... shouldnt you know this ... Huh

The only rights anyone has and the currency itself provides are the rights to mine it and use it.

All other rights are personal rights, including the rights to privacy and anonymity.
You are marketing a coin for profit, personal gain, and community gain by offering different services and making promises, you have been trying hard to get people to build software, invest in your coin and follow your coin since you released it. If you say you have serious investors, and if its anything other than personal, people who hold DGC would like to know.
 I know the devs from PXC release all information like this because they understand how business works.

You are now giving me second thoughts about holding my DGC, it seems as they you do not know how business works, or how important it is for you, the dev to be there and keep being innovative for the public.
 But your throwing out statements in which you cant back up now, why say that in the first place? You have to be prepared for questions like this.

I dont know, Im gonna need more to see this moving forward. If I dump the amount I have, DGC is dropping down to the basement.
legendary

I'm a community member like the rest. These is nothing I "should" do and investors have the right to only disclose what they want known.
Personal investors can remain anonymous yes, but you said many serious investors, any businesses, etc. thats how business works, shareholders know where money is coming from and how much, you saying that DGC has many serious investors but not be able to back it up only hurts you and your coin, why are you throwing out flak you cant back up?
legendary
I'm a community member like the rest. These is nothing I "should" do and investors have the right to only disclose what they want known.
DGC does have many serious investors, and so does ARG apparently, nice 16 BTC buy wall on cryptsy.
Can you elaborate more on these "serious investors" not names, obviously, but more or less who they are ie: companies? Businesses? and how much, this information should be provided to the public for anyone who holds DGC.

Im not bashing I am a holder of DGC.
legendary
DGC does have many serious investors, and so does ARG apparently, nice 16 BTC buy wall on cryptsy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look at main thread for troubleshooting.

Value hasn't split since I started supporting both, in fact value of both increased. It's very common to see coin partnerships as it allows more opportunities.

An exchange with 1 coin is not as interesting as 2 and doesn't allow for as many services down the road.
Well, I doubt any serious investor would gauge value from cryptsy. We'll see how it goes if DGC does happen to make it on a reputable exchange, and we'll see how it does on the exchange your proposing.  I hope it looks as good or better than pxc's new phenixex.com looks.

2 -3 months? That definitely gives someone else enough time to implement the idea themselves and get the user base which in turn may render your exchange obsolete to the public.
vicurex?
legendary
Anything is possible, isn't it? But I doubt even a copycat would have any effect.

Value hasn't split since I started supporting both, in fact value of both increased. It's very common to see coin partnerships as it allows more opportunities.

An exchange with 1 coin is not as interesting as 2 and doesn't allow for as many services down the road.
Well, I doubt any serious investor would gauge value from cryptsy. We'll see how it goes if DGC does happen to make it on a reputable exchange, and we'll see how it does on the exchange your proposing.  I hope it looks as good or better than pxc's new phenixex.com looks.

2 -3 months? That definitely gives someone else enough time to implement the idea themselves and get the user base which in turn may render your exchange obsolete to the public.
legendary

It will only increase DGC since all services are built together.
I dont see how, because your splitting the value between two, instead of putting all value into one, hence increasing total value.... Why is my blockchain loading so slow, what is the newest version of the qt ? I have 6.3.0
Pages:
Jump to: