Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DIAGON - Global Decentralize eSports Ecosystem][Private Sale - ON]🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I read through the whitepaper. Due to the large market, and especially if you can capture a large portion of it, there is a good chance that you will be doing high transaction volumes. I noticed that it will be based on the Eth chain. Have you considered other platforms apart from Eth and are you not concerned about congestion on the Eth chain that could hamper transaction times?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes, we will see it as the diagon project should learn, and I will monitor their roadmap if they do it in a timely manner, for now I see that the progress is quite good. Hopefully the community's interest will increase towards the Diagon project
I didn't follow development of this project so I don't know too much, maybe you can tell little about your intended progress! if indeed there are many developments this will be my next view
I don't think you need to continue to monitor this thread for every development you have, if you want to know about further developments, the easy way you will get even faster, please join the diagon telegram community, there you will get the right answer https://t.me/diagonio
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
The Diagon eSports platform has a great future and the upcoming tournaments are scheduled until March 2020.  I think there will be no problems with collecting Soft Cup.

[/snip]
We'll see how they will get their target sofcap, I see DIAGON has a good strategy at a glance, and not too rushed to finish them, but all that good team performance will bring the project forward.

I'm glad to see that Diagon project is getting some attention as the team really works and they're devoted on what they're trying to achieve regarding decentralized esports. Also they seems to be informed about 2020 being the year of DEX projects and exchanges so good times ahead for them too.

Regarding the tournaments, you will be streaming them to Twitch, Jerry ? I would love to watch them to be honest as the prices for winners are so attractive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
Yes, we will see it as the diagon project should learn, and I will monitor their roadmap if they do it in a timely manner, for now I see that the progress is quite good. Hopefully the community's interest will increase towards the Diagon project
I didn't follow development of this project so I don't know too much, maybe you can tell little about your intended progress! if indeed there are many developments this will be my next view
The Diagon eSports platform has a great future and the upcoming tournaments are scheduled until March 2020.  I think there will be no problems with collecting Soft Cup.

We'll see how they will get their target sofcap, I see DIAGON has a good strategy at a glance, and not too rushed to finish them, but all that good team performance will bring the project forward.

Esports is a huge market and incredible prospects for development. I am sure that DIAGON will be able to take a good place in this industry, the potential for this is very great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Diagon is a company that is different from the vast majority of those companies that are now entering the market. I am sure that the company will be very successful, and tokens will go up in price! Good luck to the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

Esports is a huge market and incredible prospects for development. I am sure that DIAGON will be able to take a good place in this industry, the potential for this is very great.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
hello as i know ethereum network sometimes loaded, do you plan in future create a own coin on own blockchain? Thank you!

I think there will be no problems with the network, as the Diagon platform token - DGN will be used as gas to pay for various utilities! Also, the ethereum network itself will soon be improved and we will see much greater performance. So do not worry about this!
Can you provide detailed information, anytime all diagon project token sales will be completed, and whether DGN tokens will be listed on the exchange that can be traded in addition to being used for diagon platform needs

We are planning our IEO on ProBit and also working on listing of DGN Tokens after IEO
hello as i know ethereum network sometimes loaded, do you plan in future create a own coin on own blockchain? Thank you!

I think there will be no problems with the network, as the Diagon platform token - DGN will be used as gas to pay for various utilities! Also, the ethereum network itself will soon be improved and we will see much greater performance. So do not worry about this!
Can you provide detailed information, anytime all diagon project token sales will be completed, and whether DGN tokens will be listed on the exchange that can be traded in addition to being used for diagon platform needs

Don't you know that the disclosure of data on exchanges with which agreements are being negotiated is not permissible. All who openly talk about adding to the exchange are mostly cheating. For a successful placement, you need: firstly, to carry out a successful fundraising, secondly to create demand for a token among users of the platform, and thirdly, to agree with the exchange on the placement. Everything is done in stages, in due time we will be provided with all the necessary information.

Good question. I'm joining. It is very interesting whether any exchanges will trade this token?
Hello friends, when ink has not been traded DIAGON tokens, to my knowledge at this stage the team focuses on marketing and selling ico, so let's wait for the ico sales to finish and only then can DIAGON tokens be traded
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Good question. I'm joining. It is very interesting whether any exchanges will trade this token?
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
I do think DIAGON is the first blockchain betting platform in cryptospere. Their vision is clear and interesting for all esports lovers, which their users can be able host online or physical tournaments around the globe. which makes it more unique and special for esports activities
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I don't worry about this ) I only asked and got answer:) thank you, and also I think that for such team is not problem with creating a own blockchain)
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Proof of Authentication

Campaign: Telegram

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
They will already have a lot of work to build infrastructure. If they will add the creation of their own blockchain and provide its support it will take much more effort.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: