Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DIAGON - Global Decentralize eSports Ecosystem][Private Sale - ON]🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
Very organized project that worth investing into. The roadmap is well planned and it's yielding results to achieve the greater height of the project. Am waiting for the progressive integration of this project comes next year
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
That was very unique platform for eSport, will be very useful for gamers to make transactions easier in the game and the information above explains there is a bounty program, where can I find it?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Projeto muito top grato por participar good!!!!!

English only or I will delete your comment and report to moderator. Last warning!
legendary
project looking great and it has real potential to achieve everything on the roadmap and even more

Hei, why did you copy/paste my post ? I don't tolerate this kind of posts on my threads,so get real and actually put your brain to work. Last warning.
legendary
I won't tolerate this kind of posts on my threads like copy/paste, "good" "nice work" and so on. Even you post something with actual value or get removed and red trusted for spamming,thanks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
when are you end ico and relaunch
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Decentralized eSports? Betting on CS and Dota majors is going to be much more attractive if this get's through
legendary
Honestly , project looking great and it has real potential to achieve everything on the roadmap and even more! Esports are getting bigger and bigger everyday and a decentralize project will attract gamers attention and much much more.
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
This a revolutionary project DIAGON, an eSports ecosystem, PRIVATE SALE IS ON LIVE with 30% discount. DO INVEST!
legendary

...Everything Esports...

WEBSITE   •   WHITEPAPER   •   ONEPAGER   •   TELEGRAM   •   FACEBOOK   •   TWITTER   •   MEDIUM

DIAGON COIN DISTRIBUTION

DIAGON COIN SALE SCHEDULE

Private Sale On...
Private sale ends  11th November
Price is $0.14
discount 30%
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  =========  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PUBLIC SALE:
12TH November 2019 - 24th February 2020
Price: $0.2

WEBSITE   •   WHITEPAPER   •   ONEPAGER   •   TELEGRAM   •   FACEBOOK   •   TWITTER   •   MEDIUM

Pages:
Jump to: