Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 41. (Read 44855 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I should Remember another  crowD fund from http://crowdsale.io
you should give Proof . same like national ID , driving , Proof of bank , proof of SELFIE and on your photo you use print on paper  about thiis coin  Tongue

if not , i can say SCAM

Isn't it too much ?

For trusted , this is not problem for Dev . I think if seriously they can give this ..
just scan . and Upload , if not have bank and driving license ( dev under 18 year ) , and it can be said Just Joke .

This is good for copy/paste coins. When you look at the best coins on the market, most of them have unknown initial dev !
Furthermore, uploading all these personal infos on the internet can be very dangerous for this person, even outside crypto-land.

Indeed, if ur brainless you post a picture from ur passport... Millions of criminals are waiting for pictures from id cards or passports.
Not only that, if this coin will be succesfull like bitcoin, and they know the identiy from the owner.. he will never sleep normall because there are crazy people what wanne kill u..

No never post a copy from ur id/passport on the internet, its the dumbest thing what u can do
Activity: 691
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I didn't hear of this one, and suddenly at Trex  Huh Is it another type of GRID? Internal ICO?

ICO Price was 10,000sats per coin and now trading at 650,000 sats..... where are those sellers? I cannot believe that 43 people join this ICO on crowdsale.io and nobody is selling... if i even would have bought for 1 BTC i would already sold my stake, it is a damm 60 BTC profit, so something is not right here...

Yeah something stinks to high heaven on this one. All bought by dev and friends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
who beside this coin Huh
amazing gain Grin

I hope some 1 try it to CLV low suply and under valued  Roll Eyes
Activity: 676
And down he goes, looks like pump is over. or mybe not
Activity: 432
The distribution on Bittrex looks good. Top balance has over 5k coins.

Should be funny when they get dropped on "investors".
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I threw .1 Btc at the ICO. But didn't think this was going anywhere so sold my 1004 coins to someone privately before it hit trex, now im kicking myself. lol Hope the buyer dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I didn't hear of this one, and suddenly at Trex  Huh Is it another type of GRID? Internal ICO?

ICO Price was 10,000sats per coin and now trading at 650,000 sats..... where are those sellers? I cannot believe that 43 people join this ICO on crowdsale.io and nobody is selling... if i even would have bought for 1 BTC i would already sold my stake, it is a damm 60 BTC profit, so something is not right here...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
this sold out in hour just 1 post from dev?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Algo?

Taken from the OP: Scrypt

About DIBS... Crowdsale Goal: 50 BTC
Bye.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
you should give Proof . same like national ID , driving , Proof of bank , proof of SELFIE and on your photo you use print on paper  about thiis coin  Tongue

if not , i can say SCAM

Isn't it too much ?

For trusted , this is not problem for Dev . I think if seriously they can give this ..
just scan . and Upload , if not have bank and driving license ( dev under 18 year ) , and it can be said Just Joke .

This is good for copy/paste coins. When you look at the best coins on the market, most of them have unknown initial dev !
Furthermore, uploading all these personal infos on the internet can be very dangerous for this person, even outside crypto-land.
Activity: 168
..... ..... ..... .....
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

if not , i can say SCAM

Isn't it too much ?
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
looks pretty interesting to me if it's based on the penny auction idea. those penny auctions work for a reason and this coin could take full advantage of that.
Activity: 742
Activity: 311
so the penny auction scam comes to crypto.
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: