Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 37. (Read 44855 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Welcome to the crash, see you at sub $500k market cap in a week like all the recent scamcoins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info
No not scammed also not a "guy". Anyway its buyer be ware. Also "The point?" Seriously? You (all the whiners and trolls) could have bought into this at 120k yesterday and some did. now it is closer to 400k. Instead everyone that didn't buy was bitching and moaning. Right now they would be in profit. So missing the point is what you all did. Trading and making BTC. It's what is supposed to be done.

It's true lady I did buy at 180k sats and actually regretted it after reading all the trolling. Almost dumped out when it dipped too. Checked it hours later to see it at 280k sats and sold half my buy. Sold the rest at 320k when I got tired. Made double and not complaining. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I see a few salty and jealous traders in this thread. No I don't own any either but I'm not gonna bitch and whine because I wasn't in on it. One guy admitted he sold before them pump and was being honest. Everyone else is just salty trolling. I know if you bought the coin and its doing the exact same thing you wouldn't be in here bitching.  Roll Eyes
You have completely miss the whole point.So you think its fine for people to get scammed?What a guy Cheesy

No not scammed also not a "guy". Anyway its buyer be ware. Also "The point?" Seriously? You (all the whiners and trolls) could have bought into this at 120k yesterday and some did. now it is closer to 400k. Instead everyone that didn't buy was bitching and moaning. Right now they would be in profit. So missing the point is what you all did. Trading and making BTC. It's what is supposed to be done.
Wow.Your are even further of the mark now.LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I see a few salty and jealous traders in this thread. No I don't own any either but I'm not gonna bitch and whine because I wasn't in on it. One guy admitted he sold before them pump and was being honest. Everyone else is just salty trolling. I know if you bought the coin and its doing the exact same thing you wouldn't be in here bitching.  Roll Eyes

nah..I've burned my ass too many times by investing in scams. The moment you put your 10 BTC in this scam that'll be the moment it'll collapse..if you don't believe me you can try.

and funny part is nobody bought it except dev and his team..fake volume is making it look all that impressive when in reality it's just air bubble ready to burst at any moment.

Look at sale vs buy orders...no one is selling.. Why wouldn't people sell? I mean 2000% profit is something any wise person would run with..right?

it's because people don't have any...dev bought his own coin during ICO and now volume is being faked to lure naive investors.

I bought some during ICO not a large amount but sold them privately to someone before trex. Now im Looking at the price now and imagining myself dumping for profit. lol On to the next one now I guess.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You have completely miss the whole point.So you think its fine for people to get scammed?What a guy Cheesy

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
This thread is hilarious.  Grin

Agree, I've just posted the same comment on facebook! lol Tongue

Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Oh this was one of the coins in the crowsale io plaform that sold out, is there a rich list i could look at ?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
500k coins at this market cap doesn't sound too bad, probably crave guys behind this.

Yes, we are pumping it. You caught us.
We will get this to 1 btc soon.

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
This thread is hilarious.  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think any big guy behind this coin.
Activity: 392
500k coins at this market cap doesn't sound too bad, probably crave guys behind this.

but there is no news. Just a random pump on trex to lure naive investors who are new to crypto and lot of people will get burn from this just like XPY

That's true, but then again, the federal reserve pumps every USD pair and the S&P too.
Activity: 1540

but there is no news. Just a random pump on trex to lure naive investors who are new to crypto and lot of people will get burn from this just like XPY. UNO has less than 200k and that's still at .01 and offers a lot more than this garbage. Even NBT is at 0.004
Activity: 392
Activity: 1540
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

dev is making a mockery of alts lol, wow.
bittrex you're a fucking joke too.
must be nice to all be on the inside with big btc, bots and bribes/connections to run this crap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1246
Lol, only noobs will buy at the peak of the pump. Wait for the crash and Pump number 2 Wink

Too many bagholders now for pump #2 (.001 to .034, HA!).  This coin will be delisted from bittrex in August.
Pages:
Jump to: