Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 15. (Read 343417 times)

PHS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
wow look at the volume today. Nice to see such a big increase.
I hope this coins will go up continuously Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Hey guys! I see strong potential for where CarpeDiemCoin could go, but I think that we can all agree that it needs some work. For starters, I can't even find the website for it (carpediemcoin.org is for sale??).

I would love to talk with some of the people behind the coin to see if there's any way that I can help out. I run the forum http://WizTraders.club which has grown to be in the top 220,000 sites in America in under a month (started it in late February). Perhaps I could publicize it on there. Also, I have a lot of website design experience that I would love to use to put towards a main website. I'm in the process of finishing up on making http://Dojoaudio.com for a friend, but it's pretty much finished.

Again, I want to do all of this for free, of course if CarpeDiemCoin spikes really well, then that's where we all make our money since we all have stake in it. Anyone who I could talk to more about all of this? I feel that there's a lot of value that I could bring to the future of CarpeDiemCoin and really get it moving in the right direction.

I'm Tyler Marx, from Virginia, by the way. I've been running a few of my own businesses for the last 3 years as well.

my email: [email protected]

Hello Tyler,

First off I'd like to thank you for your interest in us and our coin. We def agree on the amount of work that needs to be done to improve our image, we can def use your help and any community members help that is willing. Believe it or not we have been brainstorming some of the things u mention just today. We have some hard work ahead of us but a growing number of users also willing to help.

First though our current site is www.thehouseofdiem.info so u have it. I'm also going to email you.

Thank you again
dont worries.. thank you thas ok.

Sorry about the confusion on the link. We are currently doing up a list of projects and revamps we are about to undertake. Our ann is one that we will have our links and everything updated.

Also welcome to the community Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
dont worries.. thank you thas ok.

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Mega windows wallet link dead!

the latest ver. is that one with the coin control build in and link is active. If you want to previous ver. let me know I can drop it on mega again for you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Mega windows wallet link dead!

Very nice hopefully we can make it back up to 7 sat or more. Keep up the great work everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Yesterday I use 2 bitcoin for bought some coins...

Do you know if some other exchange want this coin? Can we help this?

The more exchanges the better, only problem is we need to make sure we can keep volume up on each exchange. Diem was on mutiple exchanges before but was removed due to low volume.

Also hopefully will have an update on a mobile wallet for Diem here soon as well.
legendary

Yeah they are currently working on BTC38 adding it. I read ETA in the next 2 months.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

legendary
activity really starting to pick up again today. I am guessing it has to do with eth as the last time eth went up diem went over 10 sats.
legendary
Awesome, the progress is looking great.
We is happy to announce that we have made a partnership with Gano Brand coffee, more details on http://thehouseofdiem.info/recommend/gano-brand-coffee/. Through this partnership we are able to offer you discounted healthy coffee blends as well as many other products.
Direct quote from the site.

Excellent work, will keep me invested

Very much agree with this statement, @HarryPorter thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
We is happy to announce that we have made a partnership with Gano Brand coffee, more details on http://thehouseofdiem.info/recommend/gano-brand-coffee/. Through this partnership we are able to offer you discounted healthy coffee blends as well as many other products.

Excellent work, will keep me invested
crypto = passion
crypto = passion
If someone wish to use RSS feed (Rich Site Summary) to check news on DIEMs website directly just put that link http://thehouseofdiem.info/feed/ in your web browser. It also works thru others services like http://feedly.com etc. - simply find thehouseofdiem.info by adding content.
I'm wondering if there is any android devs out there? We are looking to pay a bounty to have a staking mobile wallet created, maybe even have a built in faucet included.

If you think u may be up to the task please send me a pm and we can talk specifics.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
 Huh
Thank you to the developers for this excellent tool. After six months of evaluation across various coins, we finally decided the speed of DIEM and the clean code qualified it. We subsequently built a proprietary smart contract layer that utilizes the coin to underpin a sophisticated supply chain solution.

The target market was coffee growers - some of the most exploited farmers in the world in terms of disparity of value.

We are pleased to announce we have achieved a commercial implementation with our first cooperative in Colombia, who have agreed to use the system in dealing with their distribution network. For the retailers of their coffee it will offer a transparent reporting mechanism to show the fairness of their supply chain, which can then be used as a verification tool to underpin their fair trade undertakings.

Our hope, if this plot implementation, if successful, will eventually spread across the industry.

Uhhh...   Huh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you to the developers for this excellent tool. After six months of evaluation across various coins, we finally decided the speed of DIEM and the clean code qualified it. We subsequently built a proprietary smart contract layer that utilizes the coin to underpin a sophisticated supply chain solution.

The target market was coffee growers - some of the most exploited farmers in the world in terms of disparity of value.

We are pleased to announce we have achieved a commercial implementation with our first cooperative in Colombia, who have agreed to use the system in dealing with their distribution network. For the retailers of their coffee it will offer a transparent reporting mechanism to show the fairness of their supply chain, which can then be used as a verification tool to underpin their fair trade undertakings.

Our hope, if this plot implementation, if successful, will eventually spread across the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: