Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 31. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If anyone has mature coins now would be a good time to stake.  Our network is slowing down due to lack of weight.
yeah, all team back to school   Roll Eyes

HAHA!!! Were all a bunch of old farts.  No school for us!   Cool
why no coin control ?
Coin control???

I can't find coin control features present in almost any other wallet,
essential for PoS coins
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you give me an example?

LTC wallet
Settings > Options > Display > Display coin control features, check it
close Settings
go to Send, watch Coin Control Features

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

Very interesting.  I've never noticed that before.  I'll pass it on to the dev and we'll see about adding it in the next time we do an update.
why no coin control ?
Coin control???

I can't find coin control features present in almost any other wallet,
essential for PoS coins
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you give me an example?
why no coin control ?
Coin control???
I have 5 million carpe diems coins but I understand now that they have changed so they are no good anymore. My wallet will not update I stored the coins cold and recently tried to get teh wallet to sync but now I hear the coin was somehow changed.

It took awhile to get those coins and Diem showed a lot of promise is thier a way to make the coins work again ?
Unfortunately you missed the deadline.  We accepted trade ins for about a month but at this point with the old network being completely dead I have no way to collect those coins from you plus we set a hard date so we could move on. 

We do have an amazing group of people here and if you post your new diem address people might send you some to help out at least. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your very late.
Activity: 467
I have 5 million carpe diems coins but I understand now that they have changed so they are no good anymore. My wallet will not update I stored the coins cold and recently tried to get teh wallet to sync but now I hear the coin was somehow changed.

It took awhile to get those coins and Diem showed a lot of promise is thier a way to make the coins work again ?

i think you are many months late...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Anyone have 700 XMR?   Cry

make that 1000 xmr
Anyone have 700 XMR?   Cry
How do I get my DIEM from the old DIEM wallet? Do I need to convert them?
You didn't get them traded in a few months ago?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How do I get my DIEM from the old DIEM wallet? Do I need to convert them?
Activity: 596
Gagapool is working or not?

not at the moment...though another multipool is in the books, soon

that is important

not at the moment...though another multipool is in the books, soon
Activity: 596
Activity: 322
any development or marketing plan for this coin?

Ones of new original products soon available only in our shop http://www.thehouseofdiem.com . Next orders are being finalized, I am waiting for parcels from producers. I think that I can already tell you that a jewellery will be one of them; for women (or wives) from golden elements. More  information and photographs I will place within the a few following  days.

I want this now

Great job!

I know I'm getting one of each!

These are def going to look great in our store. I can't wait to get my hands on one. Keep up the great work , also I hope u are enjoying ur vacation.
Activity: 340

Ones of new original products soon available only in our shop http://www.thehouseofdiem.com . Next orders are being finalized, I am waiting for parcels from producers. I think that I can already tell you that a jewellery will be one of them; for women (or wives) from golden elements. More  information and photographs I will place within the a few following  days.

I want this now

Great job!

I know I'm getting one of each!
Activity: 47
Merit: 10

I want this now

Great job!

Ones of new original products soon available only in our shop http://www.thehouseofdiem.com . Next orders are being finalized, I am waiting for parcels from producers. I think that I can already tell you that a jewellery will be one of them; for women (or wives) from golden elements. More  information and photographs I will place within the a few following  days.

Pre-Order your flask now and he'll send it full of Polish Vodka   Shocked

JK... Unless he will... which would be awesome!
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Pages:
Jump to: