Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 33. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
And the weak hands win again...   Cry

We tried but hey maybe have reached a new floor. Let's rebuild and attack! Angry

There is nothing to worry about and rather than that, it is possible to say is good. There is many other coins dying every day, losing the value having a support and own multi pools. Diem is doing well and what's more - unsupported by multi pool at the moment. Imagine, if we threw the hash power in into it !!! Volumen is great as well... I hope xming is coming back soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And the weak hands win again...   Cry

We tried but hey maybe have reached a new floor. Let's rebuild and attack! Angry
Activity: 252
And the weak hands win again...   Cry
crypto = passion
Activity: 340
Activity: 467
Everyone sleeping?
crypto = passion
Also along with HarryPorter's comment there are some new item's coming to our store. www.thehouseofdiem.com  As well as the pens are starting to sell out. I'd encourage all of you guys to get at least one for your self Smiley and keep your eyes on the store because I have a feeling you will like the new products.

At this time I can confirm. I have already placed 3 different special orders, and one of them will contain real gold, as they will be gold coating only. Perhaps I will manage to bring in more new item’s next time. For now though, I am waiting for parcels from our producers. As soon as I collect the products altogether everything will be available in our shop.
... as apmapm12 has said our pen stock is running low. If you want one i would place your order now as stock is very limited.
DIEM prices rallying strongly. Let's see how high it goes...

still bellow the price we had on the ltc market...

agree.

Technically, the downtrend is broken to the upside and the order book looks bullish.
Fundamentally, the DIEM coin team needs to continue convincing people why DIEM has a right to win among the 500 other cryptocoins..

Hey now these are trends we all would like to see continue happening Smiley . I know i'm at polo and lots of IRC's every day spreading the word on Diem. I know all of us can do this and continue the uptrend and spread the word.

Also along with HarryPorter's comment there are some new item's coming to our store. www.thehouseofdiem.com  As well as the pens are starting to sell out. I'd encourage all of you guys to get at least one for your self Smiley and keep your eyes on the store because I have a feeling you will like the new products.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

agree.

Technically, the downtrend is broken to the upside and the order book looks bullish.
Fundamentally, the DIEM coin team needs to continue convincing people why DIEM has a right to win among the 500 other cryptocoins..
Activity: 467

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
DIEM DEVS are so kind and helpful..QIBUCK coin has ordered a block explorer and rich list.. Smiley Thank you and we can't wait to do more good collaboration between our two coins!!

Thank you we are always here to help. Together we all will make Crypto trustworthy Smiley
I like the fact that we can work together..Crypto doesn't have to be a battle ground.. We can compliment each other. Smiley. Thank you for the lovely explorer.
DIEM DEVS are so kind and helpful..QIBUCK coin has ordered a block explorer and rich list.. Smiley Thank you and we can't wait to do more good collaboration between our two coins!!

Thank you we are always here to help. Together we all will make Crypto trustworthy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Should have an update tomorrow for you guys. 

We have to keep you on your toes around here with weekly wallet updates   Wink

Also we could use the communities help there's a new payment processing app called casheer.  Go register and post what you like about diem please the longer we can make the thread the better chances we have of getting added.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=70
See how much LTC your DIEM is worth:
http://www.carpediemexplorer.com/convert.php

I'm not sure if people realize how cheap they are selling DIEM on the XMR market.  So we had a conversion tool made to try and help.
Activity: 340
New to the diem community thanks to winning ~100k on poloniex.

Got me interested enough to download wallet and start staking the coins I won.

Then read some of your posts. If you are looking to rehab a coin right now I would like to throw silk coin in the ring. Fully re-branded, new dev team, lots of people holding coins and funding development.

P.S. website needs some work.

Are you a website dev? The reason I ask is because I am not Lol. That site was my first attempt at a website. Could alwasy use the help or tips. Smiley

Nope sorry haven't wrote html or done a website since high-school or first year of college. Decided then that coding wasn't my thing and switched to Electrical engineering. But the Silk coin website is pretty nice and maybe if you were interested in a rehab of that coin maybe they could lend some website support. Anyway I'll stop talking up silk here unless you want me too.

Wallet finished syncing and moved coins from polo to wallet smoothly. My first opinion is it all seems to work well so good job. Ill keep wallet staking maybe win some more polo giveaways.

The polo give always rule Wink
Pages:
Jump to: