Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 49. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Nice work with the pool, i tryed to get my wallet sync but it's stuck on block 19530.
What the node list i should use ?
Thank's for your help

You shouldn't need one.  Try closing the wallet and reopening it.  Are you getting connections?

I finaly get it to sync, i wase missing the miniupnp dll 
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
The pool op was working hard on getting X11 working on the pool so only 1 smaller payout today.  FYI If anyone wants to mine with x11 its port 3335.
We have a NEW WINNER TODAY!!!  Thank GOD!

Congratulations to.......
DDUc4cfg1svEqHXMGZDtgRWYci9FY94ggj

Sending payment now!

congrats to the winner Smiley
Activity: 252
The pool op was working hard on getting X11 working on the pool so only 1 smaller payout today.  FYI If anyone wants to mine with x11 its port 3335.
We have a NEW WINNER TODAY!!!  Thank GOD!

Congratulations to.......
DDUc4cfg1svEqHXMGZDtgRWYci9FY94ggj

Sending payment now!
Activity: 322
Don't forget everyone......

Come on everyone this is a call for all miners to join our pool. I'm going to make a challenge to everyone if you can bring in a new miner and have that person mine for 3 days on our pool i'll give both you and the miner you bring a pay of 500K Diem each. Do this up this MP is going to be putting us back on the map!

Please pm me any of the info and it needs to be 3 days as we will be checking Smiley

Also it must be a new miner you are inviting to the pool. We have list's of address and also the amount of hash power so we can look into it .
Nice work with the pool, i tryed to get my wallet sync but it's stuck on block 19530.
Thank's for your help

You shouldn't need one.  Try closing the wallet and reopening it.  Are you getting connections?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thank's for your help
Since it's a new rule I just cut wickedsicks in half and the 1st winner i left alone and of course he won, the 1st winner that is,  so he'll be cut in half for the rest of the drawing.  Have to throw the little guys a bone.

Without further adieu...  Congratulations to todays BIG WINNER of 1 MILLION DIEM!!!

DTsakT4wPX9nuWZ7mfLEJYshQVxkXavRqK

Sending your winnings now!

So now 2 people have won  4 drawings   Embarrassed
“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”
― Henry David Thoreau

Made me think of CarpeDiemCoin. And backpacking into the woods this summer.  Wink

LOVE IT!  That's a great quote!  I'm gonna use that somewhere when I update the OP... whenever that will be...

Mind if I steal it and use it for my sig?

Well if I were to speak for Henry David Thoreau I would say you can most certainly use it for your sig with no objections from me.  Cheesy

I didn't think you would have a prob with it but thought I should ask   Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”
― Henry David Thoreau

Made me think of CarpeDiemCoin. And backpacking into the woods this summer.  Wink

LOVE IT!  That's a great quote!  I'm gonna use that somewhere when I update the OP... whenever that will be...

Well if I were to speak for Henry David Thoreau I would say you can most certainly use it for your sig with no objections from me.  Cheesy
Congrats. How much luck do you need to win twice in a row!!!!

luck and hashpower  Grin
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Congrats. How much luck do you need to win twice in a row!!!!
thank you! Cheesy
YOU WON AGAIN!!!   Shocked
DRX7GvC3LqWuotEFpSb4TmNvRMQYzEQx3x

Congratulations!!!

Sending Payment NOW!  

New rule.
If you win the giveaway 3x your entries get cut in half.

Or maybe if you win once you get cut on half, 2 times your down to 1/4, 3x and your out of the running.

What do you think?

+1 - Spread the DIEM!!! lol

sounds fair
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
thank you! Cheesy

Congratulations!!!

Sending Payment NOW!  

New rule.

Or maybe if you win once you get cut on half, 2 times your down to 1/4, 3x and your out of the running.

What do you think?

+1 - Spread the DIEM!!! lol
thank you! Cheesy

Congratulations!!!

Sending Payment NOW!  

New rule.

What do you think?
― Henry David Thoreau

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
― Henry David Thoreau

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Today's winner for the Multipool 1 MILLION coin GIVEAWAY ISssss........

Congratulations!  Sending your winnings now!!!

If you guys want more hash but don't have the miners you can always rent on www.betarigs.com.  I've used it a couple times and have always had a good experience.

Wow we have another WINNER! congratulations make sure u hold those Diem as it will be worth a lot more soon! And also if there are any Merchants reading this we need you to add us as a form of payment.

Congrats to the winner!

thank you! Cheesy
YOU WON AGAIN!!!   Shocked

Congratulations!!!

Sending Payment NOW! 

Congrats!!

Now it's my turn! lol

If you guys want more hash but don't have the miners you can always rent on www.betarigs.com.  I've used it a couple times and have always had a good experience.

Wow we have another WINNER! congratulations make sure u hold those Diem as it will be worth a lot more soon! And also if there are any Merchants reading this we need you to add us as a form of payment.

Congrats to the winner!

thank you! Cheesy
YOU WON AGAIN!!!   Shocked

Congratulations!!!

Sending Payment NOW! 

Congrats to the winner!

thank you! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: