Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 50. (Read 343472 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Good luck with multipool!

Wish you the best.

where can down the wallet.
Windows and source are on the OP but were going to be doing an update soonish so just keep an eye on the thread for the update.

Is free considered incredibly cheap?  Wink
Yes!  I would say it is   Grin

Whoever had that sell wall at 26 lat pulled what was left of it down.  Time to fly DIEM!

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
I'm givin' 'er all I got Captain!

My measley ~30GH/s is hitting the pool!
Every little bit helps.  I have my little 20GH from my massive U1 farm  Roll Eyes
I have a R-Box on the way though so soon I'll be up to a massive 50 - 60GH!!!    Shocked

Trying to save enough for an Antminer S1, but these darn kids of mine need food! Who ever heard of such a thing?!   Wink
At this point unless you have incredibly cheap power I wouldn't go with the S1.  Save a little longer and get a RK-Box or depending on how long it takes... a S2, the price on those should be about to drop like a rock with all this new hardware coming out.

Is free considered incredibly cheap?  Wink

Every little bit helps.  I have my little 20GH from my massive U1 farm  Roll Eyes
I have a R-Box on the way though so soon I'll be up to a massive 50 - 60GH!!!    Shocked

Trying to save enough for an Antminer S1, but these darn kids of mine need food! Who ever heard of such a thing?!   Wink
At this point unless you have incredibly cheap power I wouldn't go with the S1.  Save a little longer and get a RK-Box or depending on how long it takes... a S2, the price on those should be about to drop like a rock with all this new hardware coming out.

Activity: 322
Today's winner for the Multipool 1 MILLION coin GIVEAWAY ISssss........

DRX7GvC3LqWuotEFpSb4TmNvRMQYzEQx3x

Congratulations!  Sending your winnings now!!!

If you guys want more hash but don't have the miners you can always rent on www.betarigs.com.  I've used it a couple times and have always had a good experience.

Wow we have another WINNER! congratulations make sure u hold those Diem as it will be worth a lot more soon! And also if there are any Merchants reading this we need you to add us as a form of payment.
Today's winner for the Multipool 1 MILLION coin GIVEAWAY ISssss........

DRX7GvC3LqWuotEFpSb4TmNvRMQYzEQx3x

Congratulations!  Sending your winnings now!!!

If you guys want more hash but don't have the miners you can always rent on www.betarigs.com.  I've used it a couple times and have always had a good experience.
Come on everyone this is a call for all miners to join our pool. I'm going to make a challenge to everyone if you can bring in a new miner and have that person mine for 3 days on our pool i'll give both you and the miner you bring a pay of 500K Diem each. Do this up this MP is going to be putting us back on the map!

Please pm me any of the info and it needs to be 3 days as we will be checking Smiley

Also it must be a new miner you are inviting to the pool. We have list's of address and also the amount of hash power so we can look into it .
Activity: 467
We're about to break 3000 votes on mintpal.  Great work guys keep those votes coming!!!

cmon guys more votes!!!!
We're about to break 3000 votes on mintpal.  Great work guys keep those votes coming!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How do you unlock the wallet for staking?

Some people are still having issues.  We have another update coming unfortunately. 

If you have your wallet locked you go to "help" at the top of the window then "debug window"
Click "Console" then type in "walletpassphrase 999999"

That will unlock it for 999999 seconds

Thank you very much

Some people are still having issues.  We have another update coming unfortunately. 

If you have your wallet locked you go to "help" at the top of the window then "debug window"
Click "Console" then type in "walletpassphrase 999999"

That will unlock it for 999999 seconds
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I would like to congratulate our 1st WINNER of the gagapool.pw giveaway!!!

DTsakT4wPX9nuWZ7mfLEJYshQVxkXavRqK

Sending 1 Mil DIEM now!!!   Shocked

ENJOY!

Congrats to today's winner Wink

ENJOY!

congrats to the winner!!!

ENJOY!

So as an incentive to get people mining DIEM on the MP I want to giveaway 1 mil diem a day for as long as there are donations to do it.  Currently we can can do it for 2 weeks.

How it works:

Every 10,000 diem you mine is 1 entry.
Starting tomorrow after the payout I will basically pick a number and that person will get an extra 1 mil DIEM.

Since the MP uses you address for the worker name no need to PM or anything like that and I will announce the winning address daily here.

What do you guys think?

www.gagapool.pw

GET TO MINING!!!

If you want to contribute to keep it going longer just send some coin to the donation address in the OP.

nice incentive :d
FYI:  The guy with 1.25 THs on the pool isn't participating in the giveaway!!! 
Pages:
Jump to: