Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start - page 15. (Read 33166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
So the crowdsale started less than 5 business days ago and has ended? Lol, that is so not cool.

If your not in, you cant win or lose
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
So the crowdsale started less than 5 business days ago and has ended? Lol, that is so not cool.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
any communication from devs after ico has ended?

they're active in their slack channel
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

What would you like to know? I have found the answers to all of my questions in the above link that I posted and have emailed them with any thing that I couldn't find in the documents that they have provided.

If you used a mist wallet you can view the total funds contract and map out the distribution that you should expect on April 28th.

You just have to divide your listed shares by 1,000,000,000 to get actual expected distribution in DGD.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Activity: 163
Here is everything you need to know about upcoming April 28th release date for DGD:

https://medium.com/@digix

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Lizardcoin not a first of april joke ?

http://r3cev.com/blog/2016/4/1/the-weekend-read-april-3
Activity: 577
For some diametrically opposed views on the legitimacy/viability of the concept, watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCuaoanQW6w&feature=youtu.be&t=19m02s
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
also have digix in stock so please pm me we will do good price

still 2k digix in stock will sell for 0.7 eth per digix
Activity: 574
Lets face it, there is no gold. I am waiting for another scam story mwahahah.
legendary
And how exactly do investors actually profit from it?

by reading the actual info site and the whitepaper https://sale.digix.io/
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
for sure they will have a commentary to explain....for a minimal transparency.
Activity: 532
Wow crowdsale over already? I just found out about this literally 5 minutes ago.  How did they raise so much within a short amount of time for a pretty much unknown project? And how exactly do investors actually profit from it?
Activity: 175
Crap it's over. I was just going to join the crowdsale. Well, if anyone would like to sell 2 BTC at a decent rate PM me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
also have digix in stock so please pm me we will do good price
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm selling some Digix.
PM
legendary
Why whould they place a cap in the first place? How can their organization not profit from more investment i wonder
`

cause it's diluting. Token holders earn from rewards and that's based on their shares. the more shares are issued the less you earn Smiley

Also, "their organization" is not correct per say. the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Orga) is owned by everyone who invested. Digix owns 15% though

I have a hard time calling this a DAO. Distributing 100% of coins through a coin sale and premine could easily allow for corruption. You can just buy 51% of all coins and run the company. I believe a more fairly distributed token is required to create a successful DAO. This is more of a company structure. DAO is just the new hot word of the month. There are way better DAOs than this. This is good but by no means is this a DAO.

go ahead, list some "better" DAOs. eager to see some Smiley what you describe is exactly what it is. a company, just decentralized.
Activity: 656
Why whould they place a cap in the first place? How can their organization not profit from more investment i wonder
`

cause it's diluting. Token holders earn from rewards and that's based on their shares. the more shares are issued the less you earn Smiley

Also, "their organization" is not correct per say. the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Orga) is owned by everyone who invested. Digix owns 15% though

This still doesn't justify refusing more investment. But it's their choice. Just wondering how much they would have raised if crowdsale wasn't closed early.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
`

I have a hard time calling this a DAO. Distributing 100% of coins through a coin sale and premine could easily allow for corruption. You can just buy 51% of all coins and run the company. I believe a more fairly distributed token is required to create a successful DAO. This is more of a company structure. DAO is just the new hot word of the month. There are way better DAOs than this. This is good but by no means is this a DAO.

Pages:
Jump to: