Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start - page 10. (Read 33166 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
Any exchange for these coin

Where I can buy some??

i would advise caution. some people here are of the view that we have already seen the first pump and dump. i disagree. in my view right now is the first pump cycle, with a big dump to follow. timing is everything. make sure your watch is working.

So who is going to dump that hasn't already? I know most of the large whales. DGD isn't even on an exchange with many traders yet. I would caution people to follow your advice without questing your motives. Smiley

my motive is that i don't want to see the small investor get sucked (suckered) in and lose their hard earned money to fat whales who need to suck (sucker) in small investors to make their money. i'm not holding or buying Digix DGD, and that is an clear as i can be.

Are you holding DGD?

yupp. i think alot of people don't realize the reason for the markets moving as such already is because the DAO was privately launched for personal investors and "angels"  
you guys are just catching up the scraps to try get in, but the jokes on you
hmm i wonder why it filled so fast? Grin

WHAT'S the first thing you do as a company with angel investors?
find a way to get money from peons to pay the angel investors ;p
remember -- they don't want community involvement, but they do like our BTC Grin
Activity: 434

Where I can buy some??

i would advise caution. some people here are of the view that we have already seen the first pump and dump. i disagree. in my view right now is the first pump cycle, with a big dump to follow. timing is everything. make sure your watch is working.

So who is going to dump that hasn't already? I know most of the large whales. DGD isn't even on an exchange with many traders yet. I would caution people to follow your advice without questing your motives. Smiley

my motive is that i don't want to see the small investor get sucked (suckered) in and lose their hard earned money to fat whales who need to suck (sucker) in small investors to make their money. i'm not holding or buying Digix DGD, and that is an clear as i can be.

Are you holding DGD?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Where I can buy some??

Where I can buy some??

legendary

Where I can buy some??

OpenLedger and Yunbi.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

Where I can buy some??
but $10 is Gatecoin's 'gatecoin' price,... if you get my meaning :-)

i'll be watching the price chart with interest.

it's 0.03 in bitshares dex... so it's actually worth more than $10

what volumes are you seeing?  

where's the DGX side of the DAO?

we're talking about DGD (the dao token) right? DGX is bound to the real gold value

here's how to trade it http://favs.pw/how-to-trade-ethereum-based-mkr-and-dgd/

thanks.

i can see the volume stats being stated on coinmarketcap.com (and gatecoin is know for 'volumating (my word) stats), but are you seeing volume stats via bitshares dev?

how much real gold has been contracted through DGX tokens thus far?  

Digix sold ~600gram gold so far

at the moment coinmarketcap.com has the total cap of DGD at around $28 million (and it just suffered a vertical fall of nearly $5 per DGD), against DGX gold transactions that total around $25,000.

i have this picture in my head of two whales in a room together buying and selling DGD to each other.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Where is the real gold? If I get 100 digiDAO can I change them for a 100g goldbar? Is the gold in physical form or as papergold?

the digixdao (DGD) is for rewards from gold purchases/transactions.

Digix Token (DGX) is real backed gold and can be bought/brought to the blockchain via https://app.digix.io - other exchanges are currently in work

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Where is the real gold? If I get 100 digiDAO can I change them for a 100g goldbar? Is the gold in physical form or as papergold?

the digixdao (DGD) is for rewards from gold purchases/transactions.

Digix Token (DGX) is real backed gold and can be bought/brought to the blockchain via https://app.digix.io - other exchanges are currently in work
legendary

we're talking about DGD (the dao token) right? DGX is bound to the real gold value

thanks.

i can see the volume stats being stated on coinmarketcap.com (and gatecoin is know for 'volumating (my word) stats), but are you seeing volume stats via bitshares dev?

Digix sold ~600gram gold so far
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Just wondering guys, How this increase of price of digixdao affect the tokens we bought in bittrex? Should i buy digixdao in gatecoin too or more from bittrex? Im confused  Tongue . Thanks

thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Indeed. Empty asset to generate BTC with a project behind it with countless real world issues. Crypto currency in itself is supposed to replace 'precious' metals, no point in parring them to a currency, as this cannot be peer reviewed, no matter what tech is behind it.
legendary

legendary

legendary
So pissed that I missed this ICO. I was half an hour late!!!!  Sad
Its still cheap. Hasn't been release on Poloniex yet.
Wow so $10 is still cheap?

wait for the inevitable dump. it was $4 only 72 hours ago. the weak hands will be removed.

The dump already happened. You missed it. :/

i'll be trading on my interpretation of what is being made to happen to the price of DGD :-)

There is nothing really being done to price right now honestly. The fact is that there is very very limited supply. Most people are Holders, especially the large whales. Meanwhile we aren't on an exchange were many people can easily buy. So most buyers haven't had a chance to buy yet. I would suggest getting in before that happens - ie. being added to Poloniex.
But at $10? Where's the dump when you need it lol.

The dump happened the first 3 days. It was on Gatecoin and on OpenLedger. It got dumped by early exiters slightly below ICO price a few times. Basically those dumps were bought by ICOers looking to get more to hold. I watched this all unfold on Digix slack.
Wow nice info. So your saying they dumped below ICO price and now its back up to $10? That's amazing actually.
Yes. Both of those things did happen.
Activity: 532
So pissed that I missed this ICO. I was half an hour late!!!!  Sad
Its still cheap. Hasn't been release on Poloniex yet.
Wow so $10 is still cheap?

wait for the inevitable dump. it was $4 only 72 hours ago. the weak hands will be removed.

The dump already happened. You missed it. :/

i'll be trading on my interpretation of what is being made to happen to the price of DGD :-)

There is nothing really being done to price right now honestly. The fact is that there is very very limited supply. Most people are Holders, especially the large whales. Meanwhile we aren't on an exchange were many people can easily buy. So most buyers haven't had a chance to buy yet. I would suggest getting in before that happens - ie. being added to Poloniex.
But at $10? Where's the dump when you need it lol.

The dump happened the first 3 days. It was on Gatecoin and on OpenLedger. It got dumped by early exiters slightly below ICO price a few times. Basically those dumps were bought by ICOers looking to get more to hold. I watched this all unfold on Digix slack.
Wow nice info. So your saying they dumped below ICO price and now its back up to $10? That's amazing actually.
Pages:
Jump to: