Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DISC - Discount token - universal discount cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
This is a very promising project, with an interesting idea, I will participate in it, I hope it will be successful.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Cool idea. I want to see how the team will make it come true. It should become prosperous project and meet the everyones` expectations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I support the project! Great team. News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Not only you bro! Do you wait for Bounty or Airdrop? It will be great!
Hi! What's news guys? Nice WP Cool
We release a new website, see it on head of first message. Also we are yobit listed.

great news, waiting for more
Did you see yobit volume? I hope for growth only
I didn't checked it yet? How it's going on yobit with volume numbers? Interesting to see, how fast it will grow
A 5-6 btc per day its nice start) check it by youself guy
Activity: 140
I support the project! Great team. News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Activity: 336
We release a new website, see it on head of first message. Also we are yobit listed.

I didn't checked it yet? How it's going on yobit with volume numbers? Interesting to see, how fast it will grow
Activity: 504
Very good news for everybody who waits to see the good future of this project, checked it, seems pretty legit

Amazing news! What are your predictions about token price?
Activity: 137
Merit: 0

We had "Crypto currency in stores around the world," and this is Discounts around the world. Something in this is, we look forward to when the site is ready.
It will come to us soon, I know you and all others eagerly waiting to check it out but have some patience please Smiley
But on socials it's already showing signs of a good project with good information field, so I'm confidence

We had "Crypto currency in stores around the world," and this is Discounts around the world. Something in this is, we look forward to when the site is ready.
It will come to us soon, I know you and all others eagerly waiting to check it out but have some patience please Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I’m sure that many people will be eager to have and use DISC for discounts. Nice project!
Ofcourse they do, but I also think that here needs to me a little bit bigger marketing campaign to make it popular
It seems that your white paper has not come yet. Why don't you wait until you have a white paper to create the main ANN? Otherwise, a project without a white paper will be hard to convince.

It will be ready for once, just wait some time friend, and needs to be written carefully and really detailed, but sure it needs to be in simple understandable words
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I’m sure that many people will be eager to have and use DISC for discounts. Nice project!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
It seems that your white paper has not come yet. Why don't you wait until you have a white paper to create the main ANN? Otherwise, a project without a white paper will be hard to convince.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

The trading volume of DISC / BTC is already 5.03 BTC, these are good results in just a few days.
In just a few hours, the trading volume increased from 5.03 to 5.33 BTC. Who wants to make a quick 20-30% in a day, you are welcome to us:)
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Of course, this project is beneficial for all three parties, the seller, the buyer and for themselves. This project will exist, as it will be in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: