Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DISC - Discount token - universal discount cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Not bad, the idea of the project is very relevant today. How many tokens are you going to issue?

True, Ive seen a couple of online stores given some sort of points that could be used for other items in that store but this is different and more broad. I totally agree this project is unique and will go a lot of good. Will certainly watch out for this one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I really want to see your website, are known at least the approximate date of its launch?
Activity: 238
You can make one, the most basic conclusion, in order for this platform to be popular, owners will need to invest in advertising wild money.
I have noticed that you plan to freeze 5% of issued tokens, for what purpose is this done?
It seems to me that the freezing of tokens is being done for the future support of its price. I don't see any other options.
That's right, the freeze is done to maintain the price of the token when it will be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have noticed that you plan to freeze 5% of issued tokens, for what purpose is this done?
It seems to me that the freezing of tokens is being done for the future support of its price. I don't see any other options.
Yeah now it's good trend that saves the price for enough long time for team of devs to make project going still forward
But how do the newcoming projects going to support their price when freezing time will ends? Interesting question for me
Activity: 504
Yeah now it's good trend that saves the price for enough long time for team of devs to make project going still forward
Activity: 196
Activity: 126
From what i read in the first post, the system work like we use the coins to purchase some stuff then we'll get a point from it.
After that we could redeem our point for a discount when we purchase something else. That how this DISC coin work isn't it?
As I understand you're right, the point system will help you to get what you want to and make it cheaper to buy
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
From what i read in the first post, the system work like we use the coins to purchase some stuff then we'll get a point from it.
After that we could redeem our point for a discount when we purchase something else. That how this DISC coin work isn't it?
What are the advantages of your token holders? Can any additional discounts or bonuses?
Maybe you will have a really good profit if just will hodl it for enough long in some future, I think it's around some months
Merit: 2
What are the advantages of your token holders? Can any additional discounts or bonuses?
Activity: 210
The idea of this project I really liked, if you do not save money on advertising, the regular customers will catch up.
This system will be similar to the cashback platform but will have its advantages and disadvantages. Definitely, the main thing to fill the base of regular customers.
The idea of this project I really liked, if you do not save money on advertising, the regular customers will catch up.
Tell me, do you have your own channel on social network Facebook? It would be convenient for me to watch the news of the project there.
You can follow the news on that thread also, but I agree with you, FB feed is good to checking movements of the project that you like
Why did you create a DISC token, what are its main functions? Why do investors need it?
All the people are greedy and trying to save as much as they can, so it have really good chances to have succeed by that
Activity: 126
Tell me, do you have your own channel on social network Facebook? It would be convenient for me to watch the news of the project there.
So far, there is no Facebook, but we are all waiting for the web site, it seems to me that this event will solve many questions!!!
Activity: 154
Very unique idea for me. I think everyone would use this system. People usually wants to analyze everything and make the best choice and with this project everyone can have their benefits. As i say i liked the idea but i would like to see and exam about the project team first.
All buyers want to get the maximum discount and save some of their money, the DISC platform will help with this issue.
Help me to understand, Will there be a built-in exchanger in the platform, so that it is possible to output or enter not only DISC, but also other cryptocurrencies or Fiat?
The white paper has information on your question, the exchanger will be integrated into the platform. Please note that this is an additional income for the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: