Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DISC]Diskcoin|open source|CPOC|Hardisk mining|No ICO|No premine - page 8. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 102
no connection in wallet 1.5.6
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
PoolX sets up Diskcoin Pools Association

Recently, PoolX monitored the data on the chain and found that some dishonest miners submit the same DL to different pools to obtain improper rewards.

In order to ensure fairness and other users’ experience, we decided to set up a mining pool association and cooperate with other mining pools to take certain measures against dishonest behaviors.

Detection principle: After sharing the height, DL and PID in each mining pool, the three dimensions are used to detect whether the miners are cheating.

To join the Mining Pool Association, first you have to launch the DISC mining, and then send the following information to us by email: [email protected].

1. Mining pool name (required) :
2. Mining Pool website(required) :
3. Rewarded address(required) :
4. Contact information (required) :
5. Remarks (optional):

After receiving your email, we will reply to you with the API key and interface documentation.

PoolX hopes to gather the strength of everyone and maintain a good ecological environment together.

For more details:
https://poolx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033517114-PoolX-sets-up-Diskcoin-pools-association

Good initiative and job !!  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
PoolX sets up Diskcoin Pools Association

Recently, PoolX monitored the data on the chain and found that some dishonest miners submit the same DL to different pools to obtain improper rewards.

In order to ensure fairness and other users’ experience, we decided to set up a mining pool association and cooperate with other mining pools to take certain measures against dishonest behaviors.

Detection principle: After sharing the height, DL and PID in each mining pool, the three dimensions are used to detect whether the miners are cheating.

To join the Mining Pool Association, first you have to launch the DISC mining, and then send the following information to us by email: [email protected].

1. Mining pool name (required) :
2. Mining Pool website(required) :
3. Rewarded address(required) :
4. Contact information (required) :
5. Remarks (optional):

After receiving your email, we will reply to you with the API key and interface documentation.

PoolX hopes to gather the strength of everyone and maintain a good ecological environment together.

For more details:
https://poolx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033517114-PoolX-sets-up-Diskcoin-pools-association
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Update: We are looking for community partners around the world. If you have experience in community operations and local regional resources, and are willing to spend time and energy to participate in Diskcoin community building, you can contact us to develop and build a local community to contribute to the long-term development of Diskcoin.

We hope that you:
1.Recognize the development philosophy and value of Diskcoin;
2.Hold a certain amount of Diskcoin;
3.Willing to continually spend time and invest resources;
4.Be able to Independently organize local offline parties to assist Diskcoin in promoting.

If you meet our requirements and are willing to join us, you can send Email to [email protected].

hi man!
i'm interested. Maybe can you tell me if interested in Local telegram group admin and/or local diskcoin bitcointalk thread admin?

waiting for your reply, have a nice day.
Activity: 164
Update: We are looking for community partners around the world. If you have experience in community operations and local regional resources, and are willing to spend time and energy to participate in Diskcoin community building, you can contact us to develop and build a local community to contribute to the long-term development of Diskcoin.

We hope that you:
1.Recognize the development philosophy and value of Diskcoin;
2.Hold a certain amount of Diskcoin;
3.Willing to continually spend time and invest resources;
4.Be able to Independently organize local offline parties to assist Diskcoin in promoting.

If you meet our requirements and are willing to join us, you can send Email to [email protected].
Update: Diskcoin Wallet updated to version v0.1.5.6-23f44b2!
Version v0.1.5.6-23f44b2 fixed several bugs and optimized performance:
1.Bugfix: support multi-signature stake
2.Bugfix: deadlock when generate new block
It is recommended to update to the latest version if you have any problems when using.
Here is the link: https://github.com/diskcoin-apps-team/wiki/releases/tag/v0.1.5.6-23f44b2

You are one of the fake miner in PoolX, I think.
And I saw the same message on discord, I guess it's you, right?

On poolx fake miner are banned !

A chance for real miners ...

Good job  Wink

pardon? How do you fake mine? Never heard of that before

I think fake miner means that some users have dishonest behaviors by submitting valueless DL to get the improper reward.
So PoolX banned these miner. It's a good thing for all miners. Cheesy
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Good job  Wink

pardon? How do you fake mine? Never heard of that before

Good job  Wink
That's amazing! I'm mining in PoolX, and the reward is so high!
I like Diskcoin!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Does anyone on the poolx team go here or on discord? I have a technical question.

Thk u in advance  Wink

This is the PoolX official website: https://www.poolx.com/
This is PoolX email address: [email protected]

Thk u, i've found on discord
Does anyone on the poolx team go here or on discord? I have a technical question.

Thk u in advance  Wink

This is the PoolX official website: https://www.poolx.com/
This is PoolX email address: [email protected]

Thk u in advance  Wink

Diskcoin Ecological Mining Pool Support Plan

The Diskcoin Foundation will launch the Diskcoin Ecological Mining Pool Support Plan.

Specific way: According to the comprehensive situation of the mining pool, the Foundation will stake a certain amount of DISC to it to increase it's reward ratio.

The mining pools which launched DISC can submit an application to the Foundation. In application emails, we will comprehensively consider from the following aspects. please fill in as much detailed information as possible:

1. Team information
2. The DISC amount held/Staked by mining pool (Please attach the address)
3. Pool Reward Ratio
4. Pool Capacity
5. The number of users
6. Website Construction

We will publicize the specific details, and in every month, the Foundation will inspect the mining pool, in order to add, delete, or modify the corresponding support.

Application Email:[email protected]

https://imgur.com/dhYQjeE

Please click the link to fill in the application form:
https://forms.gle/goomU3fNadnAptwM9

Thk U  Wink

CPU and/or HDD aren't fast. I am preparing 3 X 1 TO disks (2.5 SATA) for mining and test...

If OK, i will make others (but not SSD, because too expensive)

Question : DISC coin will be OK for STACKING ? If OK, How ?  

if use ssd is mine faster?

or only need capacity of hdd

SSD is almost the same as normal drives.

SSD is good for to plot normal drive  Wink
Thk U  Wink

CPU and/or HDD aren't fast. I am preparing 3 X 1 TO disks (2.5 SATA) for mining and test...

If OK, i will make others (but not SSD, because too expensive)

Question : DISC coin will be OK for STACKING ? If OK, How ?  

if use ssd is mine faster?

or only need capacity of hdd

SSD is almost the same as normal drives.
Why does Chrome say this error when trying to download the dcminer.0727.zip???

"dcminer.0727.zip is dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it."

Does anyone have any recommended mining software to use for Diskcoin???

The current installation package is not signed, so the Chrome may say error. This issue can be solved later.
These installation package are safe, as long as these are downloaded from Github or our official website.
And lots of mining software can use for Diskcoin, such as Blago.
Update: People who are not very clear about the reward ratio can click the link below, and it may help you to have a clearer understanding.
https://github.com/diskcoin-apps-team/wiki/blob/master/Docs/Staking.md
Pages:
Jump to: