Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DMS] Documentchain.org | Document notarization blockchain | YescryptR32 - page 5. (Read 4491 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
The reward per share is currently 1.215 DMS (13.5 - 10% hosting fee / 10).
The reward will be reached as soon as the main node is rewarded.

I'm talking about the fact that now holders of basic-5000 nodes...

No, the normal masternodes are not affected and receive their full reward.
Only our own Nodes are affected, which we have released for this service. This has no relevance for other masternodes!

And so that part of your masternodes you split into a x10 number of mini-masternodes. In addition, their owners do not need to rent VPS and monitor their continuous operation. Sub rent system.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 3

I'm talking about the fact that now holders of basic-5000 nodes...

No, the normal masternodes are not affected and receive their full reward.
Only our own Nodes are affected, which we have released for this service. This has no relevance for other masternodes!
legendary

I'm talking about the fact that now holders of basic-5000 nodes will earn less, because part of their reward will be paid to owners of mini-nodes. Right?
copper member
legendary
No, the user does not have to worry about anything else. He just must not spend the 500 coins.

The reward for mini-nodes owners will be withdrawn from the 13.5 DMS coins total reward from each block?
copper member
No, the user does not have to worry about anything else. He just must not spend the 500 coins.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
The Win wallet with mini-noda address must work 7x24x365 to get the reward?
copper member
I saw a new feature in the discord channel. This is a Shared Masternodes. What is the workload of this news?

There have been some requests for a shared masternode service. We have now integrated such a service into the Discord Bot.
Advantage: The coins remain in the owner's wallet and do not have to be given to a third party. As with a complete masternode, the coins may not be spent (locked coins).
Each Discord user can rent up to 7 shares of 500 DMS (500 = 10th MN).

Instructions:
1. Create a new receiving address.
2. Send exactly 500 DMS to this address and wait for 15 confirmations.
3. Go to the Discord channel #shared-mn and enter "!shared-mn-add (txid)".
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
I saw a new feature in the discord channel. This is a Shared Masternodes. What is the workload of this news?
copper member
New Document Index
You can now see the number of archived documents in block explorer and on the home page https://documentchain.org/
copper member
Documentchain is now listed on ihostmn.com
You can deploy a masternode there for 1,99€/month.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
New Pool   https://lucky-pool.online/

Connect   -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.lucky-pool.online:6343 -u Your Wallet -p c=DMS
Activity: 78
How or can this coin mining with GPU ? If can any info about the miner software for AMD CArd ?

YescryptR32 is optimized for CPU mining. There is also a ccminer for nVidia. But for AMD I don't know any.

OK Thank's.
Activity: 44
Merit: 5
How or can this coin mining with GPU ? If can any info about the miner software for AMD CArd ?

YescryptR32 is optimized for CPU mining. There is also a ccminer for nVidia. But for AMD I don't know any.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
No. You can mine using the CPU. yescryptR32 algo with cpuminer.exe soft miner.
Activity: 78
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
We are very happy to see the first Masternode in China. Welcome and thanks a lot.
Yes, I also detect this new node today from Shanghai. This is a good sign!
copper member
We are very happy to see the first Masternode in China. Welcome and thanks a lot.
copper member
The mainnet blockexplorer on explorer.dms.cash is now available on the new server. Testnet explorer is synchronizing.
copper member
explorer.dms.cash will be moved to a new server. Short downtimes are possible. In case of problems use documentchain.org/explorer
Pages:
Jump to: