Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Doge] Back from hell - doge.poolerino.com, PROP, 0% Fee - page 13. (Read 22647 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Im mining with poolerino.com!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Well I found your user,  its not locked or anything. I cant tell you your password, as I got no chance to see or change it.

I shut off all pops now....user is TLDOGE  i will try to use the PW reset.....and will definitely send screens.....i didn't get pops on any other pools currently running hashfaster...etc....not saying you CAUSED the pops....just saying it was the first instance of me getting them...unfortunately it was on this pool.....
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
I shut off all pops now....user is TLDOGE  i will try to use the PW reset.....and will definitely send screens.....i didn't get pops on any other pools currently running hashfaster...etc....not saying you CAUSED the pops....just saying it was the first instance of me getting them...unfortunately it was on this pool.....
visit any pr0n or warez sites recently?

BUSTED!  Lips sealed
Activity: 280
LOL...i OWN pr0n websites....so i am pretty versed in it thanks.....Unable to set new password
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
visit any pr0n or warez sites recently?
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
Im mining with poolerino.com!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great Pool Thanks  Grin Grin Grin Grin

DE5zNte6hVaZ4ywYyhvwov1C3zoiHCGtyp      Cool Cool Cool Cool

Thanks For Comming Back   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 4
I'm mining with poolerino.com!
Awesome pool, no performace problems!
Show us 1 (one) screenshot where any popups or adware is running at our pool.

2. IF you got problems, just give me ur username and I will take a look into your account.

Just sharing my experience thus far....now i cant even log into the pool...login working?....bump
Activity: 2

worker name: ariete
Just sharing my experience thus far....now i cant even log into the pool...login working?....bump
nice try.... thanks for the bump.

much adware many popups wow
much adware many popups wow
Activity: 252

I made my first 250.000Doges in this pool. Im glad you guys are back. Smiley

DJ7ADxaXh85R9x3eNx5HAq6eo6QhsT5rT7
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I'm mining with poolerino.com!!!!!
Activity: 4
Im mining with poolerino.com !! Mined some last night on it and will tonight again .. Great pool!

D5mTFYdAyfdXpW1ZkbywjGQ5n72rjnuDa5
Activity: 56
I'm mining with poolerino.com!
DLbsxyvtbPpxtR1mR3C6zuUQ9TdYvZqEf8
Activity: 26
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The best pool so far.     doge.poolerino.com

user: kulki