Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Doge] Back from hell - doge.poolerino.com, PROP, 0% Fee - page 14. (Read 22647 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
* additivefree shamelessly makes his 10th post. Right here, right now!
Activity: 16
Im mining with poolerino.com!

username darkaxis05
Thank you for your user support in our shout-/trollbox Smiley
For sure! I'm happy to help. I'll try to spend more time in there as this pool grows and gains new people. Growing pains can be the worst! Happy coin, such people!

-additivefree aka chatquack
Thank you all for your support and nice words.

Pls vote for us https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-doge-mining-pool-do-you-use-like-is-the-best-368474

Mike
Woohoo! I just voted and looked at the results! We're at 44 (33.8%) so far. Very wow, much ahead.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I'm mining with poolerino.com! so stable many wow
Oh derp, I'm chatquack on the pool. I'll lend a hand whenever I can. I do love mining so very much. Hope to chat with ya all on the new shoutbox. POOLERINO GO!!!!

Thank you for your user support in our shout-/trollbox Smiley
I'm mining with poolerino.com! so stable many wow
Oh derp, I'm chatquack on the pool. I'll lend a hand whenever I can. I do love mining so very much. Hope to chat with ya all on the new shoutbox. POOLERINO GO!!!!
Activity: 40
Mining at poolerino! Have 2x290 1x7770 1x7750 running at 2Mhash/s.

Seems we had some pretty bad luck with blocks last night /sad.
Activity: 2
I'm mining @1,4MH/s with poolerino.com and will mine all WE long donating 2%.
Already voted Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Thank you all for your support and nice words.

Pls vote for us https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-doge-mining-pool-do-you-use-like-is-the-best-368474

Mike

Im mining with poolerino.com! I already used the Testserver that was running on testserverino.de

Between testserverino going offline and poolerino going online I tried a lot of different pools, but this is just running best. No lagging website, no lagging on feeding the miner with tasks and very effective network integration. No other pool worked as smooth and effective as these two do (and did in case of the testserver).

Thank you for your good work!
Activity: 2
Activity: 127
Im mining with poolerino.com! I already used the Testserver that was running on testserverino.de

Between testserverino going offline and poolerino going online I tried a lot of different pools, but this is just running best. No lagging website, no lagging on feeding the miner with tasks and very effective network integration. No other pool worked as smooth and effective as these two do (and did in case of the testserver).

Thank you for your good work!
Activity: 8
I'm mining with poolerino.com! Pretty much my favorite pool :3
DAkeQJL8uv2oBsJ95UyHyp6sqtpShydA48
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I'm mining with poolerino.com. Pretty fast and yea!!! new block found!!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 42
I'm mining with poolerino.com!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I'm mining with poolerino.com! If I win, I'll buy a shiba for Xmas for my Son, with Doge coin
Activity: 126
Im mining with poolerino.com!  Kiss  was soo funny on the old testo... pool

Best Pool ever  Grin  Cheesy

merry christmas

MUBBLE86 @ user id: 1640
DRT5GAexARp7wJfsC5F2z8BmLQ8X31pREj         all can donate please  for a gift for my son Wink
Activity: 6

btw are those times in gmt+0?

and my nick in poolerino is gokalex

D7DkMJV7K2Rd2WFjSd6s7PaLDqq4MMYtyD
Activity: 14

Let the doge be with you!