Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0 - page 1547. (Read 3097663 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yes I have a dogecoin.conf
Yes I have client open
blockchain is up-to-date
same port and pass

My dogecoin.conf:

rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=146.185.181.114
rpcport=22555
server=1
daemon=1

My working NVIDIA miner script:

cudaminer.exe -i 0 -C 2 -l 32x4 -m 1 -o http://127.0.0.1:22555 -O u:p

With cgminer it should work with this script:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:22555 -u u -p p --thread-concurrency 4096 -I 10 -g 1 -w 256

On topic: http://youtu.be/UH_Zc2EXpN4?t=6m46s
Activity: 238
O, many mirrionairs I see!  Shocked Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I much happiness now

I have a big millionaire!

Dogecoin is best very currency, you buy now!
How do you mine this coin?

You using you computer special made with little CPU

But needing many big heat gpu graphic card noisy

You install Linux or if you have impatient the window Program on internets with scrypt

Then visit mining Big Time Best Dogicoin websites!!

Dogicoin is best coin, I now have a many millionaire!!!!

On a side note, this is the funniest bitcointalk thread I've ever read, on so many levels.
Activity: 322
very sad, much rejected blocks, but still already millionair
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What does that mean?

It can't find the information it needs to start mining.

Did you create a dogecoin.conf file with the necessary information (port, user, password) at C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Dogecoin?
Do you have the client open?
Did you download the whole blockchain?
Does the miner .bat file have the same port and user/password information as the dogecoin.conf file?
Yes I have a dogecoin.conf
Yes I have client open
blockchain is up-to-date
same port and pass
Activity: 56
I much happiness now

I have a big millionaire!

Dogecoin is best very currency, you buy now!
How do you mine this coin?

You using you computer special made with little CPU

But needing many big heat gpu graphic card noisy

You install Linux or if you have impatient the window Program on internets with scrypt

Then visit mining Big Time Best Dogicoin websites!!

Dogicoin is best coin, I now have a many millionaire!!!!
What does that mean?

It can't find the information it needs to start mining.

Did you create a dogecoin.conf file with the necessary information (port, user, password) at C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Dogecoin?
Do you have the client open?
Did you download the whole blockchain?
Does the miner .bat file have the same port and user/password information as the dogecoin.conf file?
Activity: 160
such donations.

D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq

Hi /u/helix09
Someone start a giveaway, and tell me how to mine these little dogies

You can mine them just as you would mine Litecoins solo. Check this post: http://cryptocoininfo.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-mine-litecoins.html

You'll have to change the port number and user/password from the SoloMineWith(AMD/Nvidia)GPU.bat file and the data in the dogecoin.conf file once you figure out how it works (this data is at the bottom of the first post of this thread)

What does that mean?
Activity: 226
i have only one active connection with the qt.
it seems solo mining cannot work with one connection only, i cannot think of other causes.
Activity: 35
much love many compile sad

If anyone has trouble compiling the wallet on linux check this fix out(#3):
http://pw999.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/compiling-memecoin-qt-on-xubuntu/

3. Fix memecoin-qt.pro

There is a little error in the memecoin-qt.pro file which forces make to use a very specific version of boost. Open ~/src/Memecoin/memecoin-qt.pro and change the line that says
LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
into
LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
should become
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=
and deleting the following lines
isEmpty(BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX) {
macx:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mt
windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw44-mt-s-1_53
}
should help you fix errors like:

ddatamapper.o build/moc_transactiondesc.o build/moc_transactiondescdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinamountfield.o build/moc_transactionfilterproxy.o build/moc_transactionview.o build/moc_walletmodel.o build/moc_overviewpage.o build/moc_csvmodelwriter.o build/moc_sendcoinsentry.o build/moc_qvalidatedlineedit.o build/moc_qvaluecombobox.o build/moc_askpassphrasedialog.o build/moc_notificator.o build/moc_miningpage.o build/moc_rpcconsole.o build/qrc_bitcoin.o    -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lrt -LC:/deps/boost/stage/lib -Lc:/deps/db/build_unix -Lc:/deps/ssl -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [memecoin-qt] Error 1

Thanks for tip Smiley Should also be able to

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev

Gotta think of the non-debian users too Smiley
Still can't get solo mining to work though.....
Just in case: DEzsWwe7RFMQs5mCAqWh3fAgcnKkzXqj2q
Activity: 322
such style, such coin, ver donations: D8QZQV8tgUeLVRNyFvCGhbsVZtWi9tMkk7

You can mine them just as you would mine Litecoins solo. Check this post: http://cryptocoininfo.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-mine-litecoins.html

You'll have to change the port number and user/password from the SoloMineWith(AMD/Nvidia)GPU.bat file and the data in the dogecoin.conf file once you figure out how it works (this data is at the bottom of the first post of this thread)
Activity: 8
very much dodgy
Someone start a pool please!
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
Very not work mine few coin get nothing
pls to give DOGE digs here
DF2f2niGCXkzAbwg6QKegQa4jLHTcWPsqM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Activity: 141
Merit: 231

3. Fix memecoin-qt.pro

There is a little error in the memecoin-qt.pro file which forces make to use a very specific version of boost. Open ~/src/Memecoin/memecoin-qt.pro and change the line that says
LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
into
LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
should become
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=
}

ddatamapper.o build/moc_transactiondesc.o build/moc_transactiondescdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinamountfield.o build/moc_transactionfilterproxy.o build/moc_transactionview.o build/moc_walletmodel.o build/moc_overviewpage.o build/moc_csvmodelwriter.o build/moc_sendcoinsentry.o build/moc_qvalidatedlineedit.o build/moc_qvaluecombobox.o build/moc_askpassphrasedialog.o build/moc_notificator.o build/moc_miningpage.o build/moc_rpcconsole.o build/qrc_bitcoin.o    -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lrt -LC:/deps/boost/stage/lib -Lc:/deps/db/build_unix -Lc:/deps/ssl -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

Thanks for tip Smiley Should also be able to

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev
Activity: 35

3. Fix memecoin-qt.pro

into
should become
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=
}

Jump to: