Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doge Pool running, 0% fee, Prop Pool ! pool.testserverino.de - open for all - page 11. (Read 34197 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Hi,

I've been mining during night, and when I woke up, came to PC, and cgminer was stoped since around 04:00 a.m. with the message "Waiting for work from pool to be available".
It just happened to me? anyone else?

Is there something we can do so that cgminer try to reconect ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I foresee a bright future for DOGE.

And this pool rocks.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
switched to this pool after using another one for 2 days. this one is much better Smiley

Thank you for the compliment.
Soon we'll all be millionaires Cheesy
Activity: 175
switched to this pool after using another one for 2 days. this one is much better Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys. Forgot my random password I entered and locked myself out of my account. I reset my password but account still locked.

username: FrenchyLaFleur

Hi,

I've just unlocked your Account, you can log into your account again.

We automatically lock accounts after 3 failed Logins, to secure our Users Funds.

Greetings,
Fredyy

Indogewetrust

Thanks
Hey guys. Forgot my random password I entered and locked myself out of my account. I reset my password but account still locked.

username: FrenchyLaFleur

Hi,

I've just unlocked your Account, you can log into your account again.

We automatically lock accounts after 3 failed Logins, to secure our Users Funds.

Greetings,
Fredyy
We make a lot Millionairs!!!
Right now: 600Workers connected with over 230MH/s!
I figured out how to .bat file

Seems I am up and running all night. got a bunch of Doge. Going to buy another graphics card today for more doge

Great!

Good Luck and happy Digging  Smiley
Activity: 5
I figured out how to .bat file

Seems I am up and running all night. got a bunch of Doge. Going to buy another graphics card today for more doge
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You are mining and there are xx k doge in total at the pool so far mined for you.

Hello, I am having issues getting this to work correctly for me.  I am new to CGminer.  my only experience with *coins is with BitMinter and that is very easy. 

I downloaded dogecoin qt and generated a wallet ID. 
I downloaded CGminer 3.5.0

I made a .conf file in my CGminer directory that looks like this:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://pool.testserverino.de:3333",
      "user" : "Cheezburger.Asus",
      "pass" : "5117"
   }
]
}

When I open CGminer, it connects, and appears to be mining on my GPU but when I check out the dashboard, I do not appear to be hashing and also I have tons of transactions listed as 0.00000000

Can anyone help me out?

I'm totally lost and I appear to be throwing my hashing power to the wind right now...

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I love this pool! So far so good! Wink
Activity: 136
Activity: 5
Hello, I am having issues getting this to work correctly for me.  I am new to CGminer.  my only experience with *coins is with BitMinter and that is very easy. 

I downloaded dogecoin qt and generated a wallet ID. 
I downloaded CGminer 3.5.0

I made a .conf file in my CGminer directory that looks like this:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://pool.testserverino.de:3333",
      "user" : "Cheezburger.Asus",
      "pass" : "5117"
   }
]
}

When I open CGminer, it connects, and appears to be mining on my GPU but when I check out the dashboard, I do not appear to be hashing and also I have tons of transactions listed as 0.00000000

Can anyone help me out?

I'm totally lost and I appear to be throwing my hashing power to the wind right now...
Pool is open again.

1. Phoenix Pool (scryptpools) is back online
2. We found an error in the config of the database, fixed. aprox 1000x performance now.
3. everything looks good, think we can handle some more GH/s now Cheesy

Good Night!
To keep you updated: Backlog is worked off 90%
Payments rolling out like hell.

Problem was: mysql quit the job. Due to the loss of scryptpools server, our load was simply to high. Every 3 minutes a block.

Problem is: This Pool is running on a test server, because we can. But, its 0% fee and so we have to discuss in the morning, what to do. Keep you informed.

Solution right now: Welcome to the private club. This Pool is until we found a solution: INVITATION ONLY ! So only registered users can invite new ones.

Mike

PS: Servers back online!
Server is working his ass off now to get backlog done..... will be back shortly
Lost connection again, this time its not back online within seconds. We are workin on it, stay tuned....
30 secs ago, server lost connection to stratum proxys, not our fault.

All back to normal now. Keep diggin Wink
Thank you for helping me out here! I was relaxing a bit after 10h beeing there for support.

Yes, if the address isnt correct, it will produce the error. Think they will fix it asap. Should be known.

You need to enter a valid Doge address to be able to update anything. Had same issue, but now such updating wow!
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
You need to enter a valid Doge address to be able to update anything. Had same issue, but now such updating wow!
Pages:
Jump to: