Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doge Pool running, 0% fee, Prop Pool ! pool.testserverino.de - open for all - page 3. (Read 34167 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 10
Oooooo  sooo  sorry.  That's the suck.  Dang hack-a-muffins!

Good luck getting back on the ship to the moon!!!!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Heyo, I had just started mining with guys, and such didnt even get to put in address for payout. (and cant now)

Id like to pull out my 30k coins, Username is Ls777 and address is DSAVfb79jEyAjH1m9j4DUkxJfYQUJ8Lnbx

Thanks!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Really impressed. I got all coins back, amount was small, but still good work.

Just sent you Doges Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Cant wait till this pool is back up but spent all night looking for another pool until then. Where did everyone go? I cant find a pool worth of crap now .
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
I will donate some tonight for sure.  take care brother
Activity: 196
Mikellev, do you think you could write up a post-mortem of sorts for curious minds and other pool operators?
Activity: 308
Well, its not a matter of calming down, what we actual need Wink Its more a matter of getting new server hardware and most important: getting it secure.
So dont expect to see us back with the pool b4 Monday evening our time (EST +6) (UTC +1)

Just wondering if the pool will be back up tonight or if you guys are going to give it a few hours to calm down before putting it back online?
Activity: 201
Just wondering if the pool will be back up tonight or if you guys are going to give it a few hours to calm down before putting it back online?
Activity: 143
so whats happening, i am a bit lost. i had 30.000 dogecoins. will i get them back?

Just wait a moment, we are paying out everything right now.
Just have to handle a lot of transactions right now.
Activity: 196
so whats happening, i am a bit lost. i had 30.000 dogecoins. will i get them back?
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
amazing story here

doge to the moon its taking off on coinedup

mikellev is a bro
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Guys, got you donations! Thank you so much. Really.

I sent the 42k I was able to recover to your donation address.

I call the miners here to do the same! Let's pay him a nice dinner with a friend to talk about this weird night!

Sent a few also Wink
Me too
Activity: 252
Guys, got you donations! Thank you so much. Really.

I call the miners here to do the same! Let's pay him a nice dinner with a friend to talk about this weird night!

Sent a few also Wink
Activity: 42

Sent a few also Wink
Activity: 6
My respect to Mikellev!

Must say this all is a bit weird but happy that the miners get there coins back.

I will follow this topic so when your more secured server is back online I can rejoin again. Smiley
Activity: 127

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Fortunately I read all of that in one go, so didn't have long to worry, glad it all worked out in the end.

Good news that it's all sorted, thanks Mikellev for running a great pool, don't let the haters get you down they are probably the same people who took advantage of your generosity in running a ZERO FEE POOL and never went near the donation field.

My coins are on the way, only problem is the power supply just blew up on my main computer trying to add an extra graphics card so can't get to my wallet until tomorrow Smiley
FYI: We are setting automated payout to 1 Doge.

So, everybody, even those who dont have a number in automated payout, will get all their coins send automaticly !
We dont want any money on the pool until we know how we can prevent another hack.

So dont wonder, if you get coins Wink
Activity: 252
Got my coins out Smiley 74k!

All i can say is thank you, incredible really. Imagine if those coins in a year are worth $500,000 - that thief will sure have a story to tell! :p
Good luck figuring this out, i can only imagine its been 1 hell of a night, im a web developer myself, and i know the sheer agony when things go tits up!!!
Pages:
Jump to: