Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 15. (Read 77747 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
You guys are either all broke ass bitches, or you just like to feed the trolls.  I imagine devs time is worth more than making $1k selling a premine on the first couple days.  The hours that went into the design, video, and websites are not worth that chump change.  So give it a rest already, if he dumped it, do you think he would be sitting here responding to you all crying?  There's obviously a little bit of a language barrier and it would seem he's trying to answer all of your questions. 
except the why he wouldn't post the premine addres, do you see this as trolling or fuding, do you think is bad to ask for the premine address, and yes maybe he dumped maybe he didn't but i still don't see why should community not know what happened!
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
You guys are either all broke ass bitches, or you just like to feed the trolls.  I imagine devs time is worth more than making $1k selling a premine on the first couple days.  The hours that went into the design, video, and websites are not worth that chump change.  So give it a rest already, if he dumped it, do you think he would be sitting here responding to you all crying?  There's obviously a little bit of a language barrier and it would seem he's trying to answer all of your questions. 
3.5% pRE-Mined
Bittrex never list it Smiley)
Good luck scammer.

Part premine was distributed and invested in the development and the whole time I'm trying to develop DOGEBC, and yourself are SCAM Smiley
i don't want to spread FUD but could you please post in op how much of the premine was spent and for what and the address that holds the rest of the premine(full transparency) it will deflect the fudders
dev, will you do this ^^^
dev, why you ignore this?
don't you have any  comment on this request?

go ahead

just post the address so anyone has access anytime not a printscreen that can't be valideted

I have no intention now to write on this subject, in DOGEBC put a lot of work and all the time trying to improve it. and premine is investowane in it that much, do not want to roil and not so much.
should improve your english, i hardly understand what you say but since you didn't posted premine address i will say something is not right, so i am off this coin!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

Part premine was distributed and invested in the development and the whole time I'm trying to develop DOGEBC, and yourself are SCAM Smiley
i don't want to spread FUD but could you please post in op how much of the premine was spent and for what and the address that holds the rest of the premine(full transparency) it will deflect the fudders

go ahead

just post the address so anyone has access anytime not a printscreen that can't be valideted

I have no intention now to write on this subject, in DOGEBC put a lot of work and all the time trying to improve it. and premine is investowane in it that much, do not want to roil and not so much.
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

go ahead

wheres the link for the mac wallet?

(sorry, too lazy to dig through posts)
1st post Wink http://dogeblackcoin.info/DOGEBC_MAC.rar

thanks. i'm pretty sure mac wallet is broken

the datadir is created at the same level as the wallet,
causing a permission problem on OSX. I created a custom launcher to force the wallet to use admin privileges. So all the blockchain
and datas are stored inside the application DOGEBLACK-Qt.app .
To access to the datadir (wallet.dat, coin.conf (included and edited by default)
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

go ahead

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

thanks. i'm pretty sure mac wallet is broken
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

Activity: 80
Dev, please CTRL+V a Premine wallet.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 100

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
RECORD 3849 TH/S Hash rate DOGEBC WOW WOW  http://dogebc.minerpools.com 

figures are messed up seems pool has a problem and mismatch to hash speed must be playing around with figures and stuff as I have 600 to 700GH on pool and my miners are reporting on pool over 3TH speed on each unit lol.
RECORD 3849 TH/S Hash rate DOGEBC WOW WOW  http://dogebc.minerpools.com 

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

Activity: 13
what hapen with pools?Huh??https://dogebc.minerpools.com
Activity: 39
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.
9 posts and 50% are comments like this....
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

Another newbie talking shit.

Why are you cowards so afraid to let us know who you are? If you have something to say, use your REAL account, then maybe someone will listen to you.
Pages:
Jump to: