Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 10. (Read 77747 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.

You have a problem, coin DOGEBC lives and will live, a lot of work put into this, and see that it still POOL mining DOGEBC people because they believe in it as I do, and do not write longer more stupid posts just because you have a problem, the end
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.
Left 3118 Block to reward 5000 DOGEBC for block  and slowly back exchange trade DOGEBC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
btw watch this tard

lol, well it seems like i said dev already sold premine so thats why he wont show his premine address, he never tried to do POD, and now he thinks he can launch another coin lol

What do you people have a problem? I'm not going to leave DOGEBC and will continue to develop it, and that it takes off with a new coin is who I forbid? we also can do a coin Smiley
sure, what have you developed for DOGEBC so far, where is the POD, where is the premine address?

I see that you're so unhappy, I have spelled the end for you on the topic

well i am sure unhappy, you say you are devoted to this coin but you still wont answer my question, so are you devoted to coin and supporter or only devoted to profit?
lol, well it seems like i said dev already sold premine so thats why he wont show his premine address, he never tried to do POD, and now he thinks he can launch another coin lol

What do you people have a problem? I'm not going to leave DOGEBC and will continue to develop it, and that it takes off with a new coin is who I forbid? we also can do a coin Smiley
sure, what have you developed for DOGEBC so far, where is the POD, where is the premine address?

I see that you're so unhappy, I have spelled the end for you on the topic

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

lol.. damn this just keeps getting better and better.!!  Grin more hilarious everyday.!! glad i only mined this for a few in beginning. -edit..althou he says he aint leaving this-

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Soar up into the sky with one start Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Mercurial
I switched back over to mining FETISH/BDSM as well.  I'll just hold what DOGEB I have and see what happens.
Activity: 644
I dont give a shit about premine address and why it bothers so many I cant understand.

That being said I have switched my miners over to fetish coin with dogebc @ 9sat and a Difficulty: 1,407,650 and fetish at 700sat on a Difficulty: 26,766 its a no brainer and kinkypool.com is the best place to mine dogebc and fetish by the way Wink

Cheers
Mark
it bothers people when dev starts dumping premine.means he doesnt have much faith in his own coin and more than likely aint hanging around for very long.
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
I dont give a shit about premine address and why it bothers so many I cant understand.

That being said I have switched my miners over to fetish coin with dogebc @ 9sat and a Difficulty: 1,407,650 and fetish at 700sat on a Difficulty: 26,766 its a no brainer and kinkypool.com is the best place to mine dogebc and fetish by the way Wink

Cheers
Mark
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
dogebc.minerpools.com stop payout  Huh
I got nearly 4 mill coins stuck there
is minerpools.com really a fkn scam???
i don't think its a scam i have mined many coins there, maybe they really have some big big issue, have you tried to contact them
No scam, I have payout coming from there all the time.
i don't think its a scam i have mined many coins there, maybe they really have some big big issue, have you tried to contact them
Merit: 254
small fry
i think we just got added to coin-swap  Grin Grin go go

https://coin-swap.net/market/DOGEBC/BTC
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Very wow   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: