Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 20. (Read 77747 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
DOGEBC UP trade volume on c-cex.com Smiley

Smiley  watching and buying
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DOGEBC UP trade volume on c-cex.com Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
As you can see on the c-cex these bigger buying-coins I buy, because coming BIG exchange Smiley
buy 0.00000022 4505626.68181818 0.99 BTC

Shocked

Let the Games begin  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
As you can see on the c-cex these bigger buying-coins I buy, because coming BIG exchange Smiley
buy 0.00000022 4505626.68181818 0.99 BTC
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Dev, please CTRL+V a Premine wallet. Roll Eyes

The dev has all ready shown the pre mine wallet, and also shown it was a wise decision to pre mine the 3.5 % incase you didnt notice he has paid out loads in bounties not to mention the large amount he donated to becausepool after they had payout issues !
Still waiting for my bounty Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better

The dev has all ready shown the pre mine wallet, and also shown it was a wise decision to pre mine the 3.5 % incase you didnt notice he has paid out loads in bounties not to mention the large amount he donated to becausepool after they had payout issues !
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Friends for life!

Getting ready to watch the latest season :O

1 billion coins is a lot.  Are the devs planning to cut back the subsidy and max coin supply?

Otherwise great graphics - love that video.  Props!

Cheers!

Total coins DOGEBC is 400 million

My mistake.

That's still too much.  Very high inflation too making it hard to break out.  Any plans to slow down the inflation and lower the dilution?  Cannabis Coin did that and boy did it help them get over 10,000 Satoshi.

Cheers!

I like to think of DOGEBC as Bacon...

Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey

eventually. but its gonna tank downwards once the x11-x13 pool enables payout. I feel like a good bit of miners have tons of coins on there, many of these people want to cash out soon. And since the coin hit a max (and is on a low), the miners will likely want to dump asap.

I doubt that will have much impact. Right now, x11-x13 represents only a little over 4% of the total hash rate
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey

1 billion coins is a lot.  Are the devs planning to cut back the subsidy and max coin supply?

Cheers!

My mistake.

That's still too much.  Very high inflation too making it hard to break out.  Any plans to slow down the inflation and lower the dilution?  Cannabis Coin did that and boy did it help them get over 10,000 Satoshi.

Cheers!

Subsidy halves at 20,000 blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Price is very low

Yes it is.

You think it will rise??

eventually. but its gonna tank downwards once the x11-x13 pool enables payout. I feel like a good bit of miners have tons of coins on there, many of these people want to cash out soon. And since the coin hit a max (and is on a low), the miners will likely want to dump asap.

Well good things come to those who wait. Not always but sometimes as happened with many people say do this do that OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MINE THIS COIN ITS SH!T dont do it. Mehh I say to that I do as I please when you see others mining it and with a lot of power sort of explains its self lol.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Cheers!

My mistake.

Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

1 billion coins is a lot.  Are the devs planning to cut back the subsidy and max coin supply?

Otherwise great graphics - love that video.  Props!

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

1 billion coins is a lot.  Are the devs planning to cut back the subsidy and max coin supply?

Otherwise great graphics - love that video.  Props!

Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Hop on https://dogebc.minerpools.com/index.php
let's kill some blocks
i got the block times down to about a block a minute
Pages:
Jump to: