Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 41. (Read 77756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Apart from good graphics , what's innovative with this coin ?

INNOVATION

wallet payment for the preparation of the WIN system, Linux, SRC, and many other services.

What does this mean? So are you creating a store for the coin?

Nah he means he isn't a developer and doesn't have 2 cents how to build or compile wallets/Qt's and is wanting to pay people to do it/build him a coin, the coin doesn't even exist but Dev you can prove me wrong lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No ICO just STFU and mine Grin
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

INNOVATION

wallet payment for the preparation of the WIN system, Linux, SRC, and many other services.

What does this mean? So are you creating a store for the coin?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

INNOVATION
Arises shop graphic services where you can pay for the services DOGEBC Graphic, eg a logo, web, graphic projects for developers of new coins,
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
But people have problems just say that it is an elephant Smiley
Activity: 644
Your logo resembles a flaming Wolf, Jaguar or Panther but not really a Dog

As an animal lover, the logo looks nothing like a Jaguar, Panther, or any other kind of big cat.  Oh, and a Wolf is a dog, just a wild and large one.  Check out National Geographic or Animal planet once in a while.   Sorry, just had to add my 2 cents to your comment.  Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
I'll support any coin that appears to have its shit together enough to launch a proper coin people actually want, and I like Sha especially cause last week I added 2 Antminer s1's. My only complaint is why use Doge? Seriously Fuck Doge! Your logo resembles a flaming Wolf, Jaguar or Panther but not really a Dog and certainly not a Doge, lols. There really have been so many ripoffs using Doge & Dark or Black in some combo that any exchange that does take it will see nothing above 1 Satoshi or have no buyers at all, you really dont want that to ruin the coin you've worked on.

DogecoinDark - DD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndd-dogecoindark-very-dark-wow-x13-pos-770742
Black Dogecoin - BDC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblack-dogecoinxbd-pos-2-exchanges-no-ipo-wow-677671
BlackDOGcoin - XBD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbdogblackdogcoinx11new-wallet-integration-block-explorer-710920
DogeCoinDark - DOGED
https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/9834-anndoged-dogecoindark-many-coins-such-dark-scrypt-no-ipo-novaia-zhizn-dogedarkcoin/
DogeParty - XDP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxdp-dogeparty-a-layer-on-the-dogecoin-network-for-new-coins-706739

You can run a successful coin without riding a now pretty much dead doge's coattails. Call it Black Wolfcoin, Black Jaguar, Dark Panther, whatever. Just not DohGE! Now watch.. someone will launch a DohGE coin with a Homerish looking dog. There was that one episode...

Ding! A new coin is half born! lols (ヅ

So C'Mon Man! Be an Original! We can take pride in supporting you and your coin will be sought after intead of dumped & forgotten like these other clowncoins who failed to get that a cryptocoin is more than a gimmick or get rich quick scheme. Lastly it wouldn't hurt to make the first 200 or so blocks like .1 so nobody screams unfair to whatever pool was ready first and claimed to have 'instamined'. Lets just avoid that drama altogether.
Activity: 363
WOW! Thats a big premine dev, whats it for?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Another new coin?
Ok, let's see...
Activity: 827
dev, set real time countdown for launch in OP
please
INNOVATION
Arises shop graphic services where you can pay for the services DOGEBC Graphic, eg a logo, web, graphic projects for developers of new coins,
I'm not going to disappear, I put a lot of work and money in the project and bee trying to improve it and make something new for everything takes time and commitment, and I think you will find the people be who believe in what I write greet.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
This was funny.. at first only.

Why not DogeDarkBlack ?

Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
hmmm

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
i have to say awsome logo sweet ,,least this isnt doge dark repeat  , what is the road map of this coin 

The roadmap for this coin is to get on an exchange so the shitcoin dev can dump his 3.5% premine to any idiot stupid enough to buy this shitcoin.  Then the dev will disappear and do it all again.  Leaving a bunch of fools stuck with worthless coins.  Same old shitcoin song and dance.  Nothing more.  Shitcoins like these have no purpose other than to make the shitcoin dev a few btc and erode any legitimacy that altcoins in general might have.

Feel free to translate BOUNTY 3000 DOGEBC
Activity: 195
i have to say awsome logo sweet ,,least this isnt doge dark repeat  , what is the road map of this coin 
Activity: 827
thx dev,
pool is open for pre-registration
link is in first page announce coin
Pages:
Jump to: