Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE! - page 2. (Read 213316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
If this piece of shit currency is so great....

Why has it not gone up in price hardly at all?

The only thing this shit currency has is inflated balances that I've been causing to happen...

But alright ya it has many uses other then illicit activities I'm sorry I ever started otherwise  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BRB going to go Pump and Dump 100 mill of these non purpose having coins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

no purpose, yet youre still here, trading coins.. rofl

I'm pump and dumping your shit coin Jason...

Do you think I don't know who you are , where you live or the fact you run Art Attack in Florida?  Cheesy

Wait a minute, you mean art attack?

Ah okay, very good dev here.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Whoa fellaz....looks like da price just went up Wink
legendary

The only thing this shit currency has is inflated balances that I've been causing to happen...

But alright ya it has many uses other then illicit activities I'm sorry I ever started otherwise  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BRB going to go Pump and Dump 100 mill of these non purpose having coins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

no purpose, yet youre still here, trading coins.. rofl
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

shut up your mouth!
Activity: 145
 Cry Cry Cry
call

DOGED will be at 50sat in 2015. Mark my words.

dogecoin - 38 sat today - getting closer day by day. DOGED price to surpass DOGE as the development already has.... as they say snap!

I take your 50sat and raise it to 100sat.

dogecoin - 36sat 24 low crypsty --- ooo!
doge dead ,doged must break out!

Your mission yxj790830, if you choose to accept:

Break out plan - Code 8afKta DOGED (top secret)

Code:
011100011 0111100 1001110 11100

Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Exactly! doge now isn't a good bet like DOGED, now 6-7 satoshi still very very low, give it time and will go up progressively
 Cheesy

dogecoin - 38 sat today - getting closer day by day. DOGED price to surpass DOGE as the development already has.... as they say snap!
today pum Shocked Huh

I've said this many times back when Doge was at 60 satos that it was best to sell Doge and buy DOGED. If atm you still hold Doge there isn't a best bet than get into DOGED! Price is only going up amazing features and much less coins out there although I still love Doge.

ive always planned to be a long term coin.. and im not going to leave. ill will only keep bringing fresh privacy implementations in. as the world of infosec evolves, so will dogecoindark.  Wink

This is why I am here Smiley Great dev
legendary
Exactly! doge now isn't a good bet like DOGED, now 6-7 satoshi still very very low, give it time and will go up progressively
 Cheesy

today pum Shocked Huh

I've said this many times back when Doge was at 60 satos that it was best to sell Doge and buy DOGED. If atm you still hold Doge there isn't a best bet than get into DOGED! Price is only going up amazing features and much less coins out there although I still love Doge.

ive always planned to be a long term coin.. and im not going to leave. i will only keep bringing fresh privacy implementations in. as the world of infosec evolves, so will dogecoindark.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1045
 Cheesy

today pum Shocked Huh

Activity: 1260
today pum Shocked Huh

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
today pum Shocked Huh
legendary
Activity: 1624
https://bata.io
call

Your mission yxj790830, if you choose to accept:

Break out plan - Code 8afKta DOGED (top secret)

Code:
011100011 0111100 1001110 11100

call

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
legendary
Activity: 1624
https://bata.io
call

legendary
electrum server and client links added to OP, electrum server works great, client source code is done, just needs to be compiled.. please be patient  Wink
legendary
Weheee, how can i enter?
need more technical effort,more people's attention!
  chinese QQ  group 284611557

i am downloading QQ and will join the chat =]

15 members already =]

http://www.imqq.com/#download

have to download QQ, make an account, then join the group 284611557
legendary
Activity: 1045
Weheee, how can i enter?
need more technical effort,more people's attention!
  chinese QQ  group 284611557

i am downloading QQ and will join the chat =]

15 members already =]
Pages:
Jump to: