Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE! - page 3. (Read 213316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
dogecoin - 38 sat today - getting closer day by day. DOGED price to surpass DOGE as the development already has.... as they say snap!
need more technical effort,more people's attention!
  chinese QQ  group 284611557

i am downloading QQ and will join the chat =]

15 members already =]
legendary
dogecoin - 38 sat today - getting closer day by day. DOGED price to surpass DOGE as the development already has.... as they say snap!

i am downloading QQ and will join the chat =]
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
  chinese QQ  group 284611557

Do you have a link to chinese QQ group? thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1045
call

DOGED will be at 50sat in 2015. Mark my words.

I take your 50sat and raise it to 100sat.
legendary

I take your 50sat and raise it to 100sat.
legendary
Dogeddev could you change the question of the thread?  Huh

lol yeah let me explain that.. so when we did the logo contest many moons ago.. when it was over, i realized there was no way to delete the poll!

i contacted the site admins, and everyones puzzled..

it got hacked by tinfoildoged. Wink

ROFL

well i changed it to 1 & 2 with no question to shorten it.. heheh

legendary

lol yeah let me explain that.. so when we did the logo contest many moons ago.. when it was over, i realized there was no way to delete the poll!

it got hacked by tinfoildoged. Wink
legendary

In DOGED we trust.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Oops My bad yxj790830

Disregard my message Embarrassed

Although, it is cool to see ArmoredDoge getting ignored over and over Smiley
definitely not just a dream. still so much to look forward to!

we're on our way to number 1.

Pay no attention to simpletons like yxj790830. This tool is hot and cold for doged, cant make up his mind either way. Sounds like a little kid with zero patience or understanding.

He adds nothing of value with his little 40 post account.

Lets review...
http://www.johnrthompsonphotography.com/photos/i-XCpH6Dz/0/O/i-XCpH6Dz.gif
yxj790830 does not act like a troll. My guess is he's Chinese, and his comment "Just a dream!", would be like "What a dream" or "Such a dream". He's a valuable guy here, who wants to buy in at a good price like everyone else. Wasn't he the guy who made the QQ group? Dude is a rock star.
Create some different voices,attract more  attention to talking about doged.
legendary
could just be lost in translation, i agree  Grin

im working on compiling the linux qt with new seed nodes, just released the win one, so the website is already updated.

hopefully the electrum client is compiled soon, as the source code is done. going to clone the electrum server tonight, and tomorrow ill put it on i2p Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Pay no attention to simpletons like yxj790830. This tool is hot and cold for doged, cant make up his mind either way. Sounds like a little kid with zero patience or understanding.

He adds nothing of value with his little 40 post account.

Lets review...
legendary

How will this coin ever get past all the sell orders on cryptsy?

it does all the time.. went to 10 sat a few days ago.. i think itll be easier once it hits more exchanges, like poloniex.

we're getting closer to the next halving, and we're at 8.1bill out of 13billion, after the 13bill are produced, there will only be 1bill a year.  Wink

By the dev continuing being a great leader Smiley We have good stuff here just need too fill in the community side! I am long hold on this coin! Also would be nice if we got that doge money! 10million market cap give us 10% Wink
Just a dream!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How will this coin ever get past all the sell orders on cryptsy?

it does all the time.. went to 10 sat a few days ago.. i think itll be easier once it hits more exchanges, like poloniex.

we're getting closer to the next halving, and we're at 8.1bill out of 13billion, after the 13bill are produced, there will only be 1bill a year.  Wink

By the dev continuing being a great leader Smiley We have good stuff here just need too fill in the community side! I am long hold on this coin! Also would be nice if we got that doge money! 10million market cap give us 10% Wink
Pages:
Jump to: