Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGP] Dogecoin Private 😎 | Anonymous transactions, POS, much Masternodes! - page 3. (Read 1902 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
much moon! $DOGP Dogecoin Private

Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?

Our main goal is ease of use, making it fun, and having a strong stable network via Masternodes, Pi and VPS running nodes.

If there is a lot of adoption and use we could move onto use-cases in the future.  Great time to get involved.
Activity: 30

Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
copper member

We started a discord channel now: https://discord.gg/CRGtmEn

much discord! :-)
Activity: 47
Wooooow, 500 million premind  Shocked. This joke is not funny anymore, it smells like a scam. Good luck to those who fall into the trap

Agreed. Premine is way too high.

That guy you quoted was FUD'ing in our group on purpose.  The reason for Pre-mine is to have a large bounty and airdrop distribution of which we are starting.  A fun currency needs to be used so we are going to get it to the people.  Of course one way to earn is through staking in the wallet!  

Fod? You are going to get it to the people? 50 or 100 DOGP? Do you have some knowledge of elementary mathematics?
No way, this guy is thought to talk to the plants, insults the minimum intellect.
I'm not going to answer more here, it's been clear to me that he's a rude swindler and his project is focused on the noobs, directed to those who have no idea how this works and have entered in the crypto world yesterday .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Where is buy coins?

Read their thread and you will see this
Wooooow, 500 million premind  Shocked. This joke is not funny anymore, it smells like a scam. Good luck to those who fall into the trap

That guy you quoted was FUD'ing in our group on purpose.  The reason for Pre-mine is to have a large bounty and airdrop distribution of which we are starting.  A fun currency needs to be used so we are going to get it to the people.  Of course one way to earn is through staking in the wallet! 

Bro it is not about fudding but instead about transparency, you did not mention anything about the premine in your thread.
Of course people will be shocked once they figure it out, even myself felt it that way a little bit. Indeed, this project looks fun. But why did not you say anything about the premine in the first place?
Activity: 571
copper member
Wooooow, 500 million premind  Shocked. This joke is not funny anymore, it smells like a scam. Good luck to those who fall into the trap

That guy you quoted was FUD'ing in our group on purpose.  The reason for Pre-mine is to have a large bounty and airdrop distribution of which we are starting.  A fun currency needs to be used so we are going to get it to the people.  Of course one way to earn is through staking in the wallet! 
Activity: 71
Merit: 2

Activity: 47
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
We have a second block explorer live now: http://dogep.live.   that was setup by a community member.  much community!  Cool

When it will get listed on big exchanges it is really important to take place on big exchange. Although community is also showing good support and it will make this healthy coin in coming days.
copper member
We have a second block explorer live now: http://dogep.live.   that was setup by a community member.  much community!  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
The famous Shiba took me here .. What are your plans for development? Do you plan any commercial use?

Sure, the commercial plan is to sell his coins in an exchange. Or not?

No, this is a fun currency, to help people to learn to mine, and earn some crypto that way.   If there is HUGE adoption we might consider seeing the blockchain used for something more practical like commerce but really the community decides that.

Thanks for clarification. In fact there is nothing wrong to say that DOGP will be a fun currency - at least you don't create false expectations.  Wink
copper member
pool Soon Smiley 

Our currency is proof of stake so really it is mostly individuals who run their "peer"   wallet on their computer to stake and win $DOGP. or run a vps or Raspberry Pi instance as a node or Masternode.    There are some Masternode pools but we are not listing to any Masternode websites, yet!

Just download our software and start staking!

Brill no worries i have 12 Raspberry pi laying about so will get them up and running Smiley

THANKS for hosting our block explorer: http://blockexp.com:3341/network

We love that you will be doing the Raspberry Pi Masternodes.  MUCH WOW!  Cool
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
pool Soon Smiley 

Our currency is proof of stake so really it is mostly individuals who run their "peer"   wallet on their computer to stake and win $DOGP. or run a vps or Raspberry Pi instance as a node or Masternode.    There are some Masternode pools but we are not listing to any Masternode websites, yet!

Brill no worries i have 12 Raspberry pi laying about so will get them up and running Smiley
copper member
pool Soon Smiley 

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
copper member
Morning all, just wanted to ask what is minting should I enable it? Thanks in advance!

I would not enable it and just mint when you want to.  What minting is in a nutshell is changing normal DOGP to zDOGP which are 100% anonymous transactions so any zDOGP you send to a DOGP address will be shielded and anonymous.

So just keep your stake in DOGP till you want to make an anonymous transaction and then mint them first.  Trust that helps.  Automint will do 10% of your supply all the time as zDOGP.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Morning all, just wanted to ask what is minting should I enable it? Thanks in advance!
copper member
Exactly! The point is... Fun, easiness and favorise mass adoption!
Oh7, and I forgot to the most important, THE real life-changing aspect of this project : WOOF!

haha yep this is the best comment yet, we are in full agreement Smiley  Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This was one of the funniest launches ever! I'd recommend people not to get too serious about this one, let's not make it boring it's a FUN project!

More seriously (Argh) the idea of making it all as easy as possible is a winner, and a PoS project is environment friendly.

Go Pluto, WOOF! =))

that's why better shell out money that you can afford to lose. don't invest too much. with the infinite supply, you'll never know how much it would hit in the exchanges. i wonder if they will attain the popularity level of doge. though the development of doge seemed to stop, yet people are continuously using the doge for their transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: