Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGP] Dogecoin Private 😎 | Anonymous transactions, POS, much Masternodes! - page 4. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Doge coin has infinite supply and you have that too And the way i see it am yet to find any use case scenario for this coin I will like to how you plan to create circulation and usage among the community and users all
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
So where we can get coins for staking if not yet listed on any exchange?

In the wallet, you just download our wallets and stake the coins there, leaving the application running and coins are given. It's easy!  much easy!  Cool

Cool yeah got 100 coins overnight. Thanks!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I like how this project will focus on simplicity!

For mass adoption more platforms have to keep everything simple for the masses to use.

If people want to learn more they can at a later date!

DOGP looks to be very successful!
copper member
Activity: 34
much moon! $DOGP Dogecoin Private

In the wallet, you just download our wallets and stake the coins there, leaving the application running and coins are given. It's easy!  much easy!  Cool
copper member
what is the masternode worth, and is it listed on exchange yet?

A masternode is with 10,000 DOGP, we are going to be writing a tutorial on how to set them up and also host them on Raspberry Pi's. 

We are in talks with a few exchanges something should be forthcoming.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Not decided yet OP is thinking what to bring there is very smart chance for it to catch attention of the community. They don't have money to pay for domain name and hosting so what anything else would you expect from this guy?
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
Activity: 47
The famous Shiba took me here .. What are your plans for development? Do you plan any commercial use?

Sure, the commercial plan is to sell his coins in an exchange. Or not?

No, this is a fun currency, to help people to learn to mine, and earn some crypto that way.   If there is HUGE adoption we might consider seeing the blockchain used for something more practical like commerce but really the community decides that.

The concept ''just for fun'' sounds like something to me.

Well, let's see what people are willing to pay just for fun
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This is what everyone waiting for DOGP but the question is that we really need this project or not? Nothing interesting in this concept it seems OP want to make fun with this funny name.
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
This was one of the funniest launches ever! I'd recommend people not to get too serious about this one, let's not make it boring it's a FUN project!

More seriously (Argh) the idea of making it all as easy as possible is a winner, and a PoS project is environment friendly.

Go Pluto, WOOF! =))
copper member
The famous Shiba took me here .. What are your plans for development? Do you plan any commercial use?

Sure, the commercial plan is to sell his coins in an exchange. Or not?

No, this is a fun currency, to help people to learn to mine, and earn some crypto that way.   If there is HUGE adoption we might consider seeing the blockchain used for something more practical like commerce but really the community decides that.
copper member
It is stated that download wallet then buy from exchange from below but I don't see any link to exchange. Second why infinite supply shouldn't be there some limit to control the inflation. Even you can set large supply but should be somewhere final figure. Doge's more and more version are coming out these days with additional existed tags. Will see this how much support get from investors.

It is recommended to have a small amount of DOGP to help with mining blocks. An exchange is coming very soon!.

We hav calculated its 5 years for the supply to be fully mined and by then there will be huge adoption of crypto  Cool
copper member
This is my valuation for the social media used for coins:

-Telegram   0.1   (At least, make an announcement channel)
-Discord     10

Because i d'ont have time to read all the all unimportant comments.
So, man, open a Discord chanel!

Here you go we got a discord server going by huge demand  Coolhttps://discord.gg/VAvJ3J

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
99.999% mn coins value = 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is stated that download wallet then buy from exchange from below but I don't see any link to exchange. Second why infinite supply shouldn't be there some limit to control the inflation. Even you can set large supply but should be somewhere final figure. Doge's more and more version are coming out these days with additional existed tags. Will see this how much support get from investors.
Activity: 75

-Discord     10

THIS ^

Use discord like all the other coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Activity: 47

-Discord     10

copper member
Is the coin a fork from the dogecoin or you just creating a new coin in the name of Dogecoin? Are you partnered with the official dogecoin team?

We are a new blockchain with POS (Proof of Stake) instead of Proof of work. We are not affiliated with the main dogecoin in anyway, we have respect for Dogecoin and that team have made great work.

So POS mining is much different, its very easy and fun, just download the wallet and let it sit and you start to make DOGP!

Pages:
Jump to: