Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 17. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
My Tradesatoshi deposit did not show up but my one to Coinexchange did.  Therefore, I would be cautious about Tradesatoshi until things clear up.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
BOAT in a month or two at current mining pace will reach the point when POW stops. People already started preparing and buying coin on coinexchange.io as well as on tradesatoshi. I too bought around 40K, Giving me nice staking awards per day. It seems a very nice investment at this point of time. 
How much it gives you?

Actually I have 115K of BOAT in total and based on maturity of coins and POS difficulty it stakes in every two or three hours and gives me around 4-6 coins.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
BOAT in a month or two at current mining pace will reach the point when POW stops. People already started preparing and buying coin on coinexchange.io as well as on tradesatoshi. I too bought around 40K, Giving me nice staking awards per day. It seems a very nice investment at this point of time. 
How much it gives you?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
can someone explain staking and how it works?  Thx
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Is the dev of this coin the same one from the Esperscoin Huh Ghost... Does that sound familiar?
brand new
Activity: 0
is my sgminer working correctly?

http://i65.tinypic.com/16kvxbr.jpg
does it have enough have MH to find a block?

also how do I turn on testnet?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It is pos 5%, so 2000 boats give about 50 coins per year and 0,137 coin per day. Just wait for your luck.

To be honest with you, 2k Boat isn't very much to stake if you want to earn regular stakes. I suggest that if you want to earn regularly, then to have at least 10k Boat staking. This should get you a few stakes each week depending on the network weight as it has been up and down recently. The more Boat you have staking the more often you will receive a reward. Good luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The fall was expected. The miners began selling coins as soon as the purse became available. By the way, this is a good chance to buy.

Indeed, hopefully we get HODLers in return.  Cool
Activity: 11

The fall was expected. The miners began selling coins as soon as the purse became available. By the way, this is a good chance to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there any exchange I can get on right now to trade BOAT.  I have tried satoshi, coinexchange, and nova.  I have only been able to login to coinexchange but like mentioned above I can't deposit there.  Any help is appreciated.  Thx

Just checked Coinexchange and everything seems to be working smoothly again, although it's a hell of a dip...   Shocked

We will see if it will show some vital spirit to recover.
Activity: 13
Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

They are processing orders now on their site.

If you had coins in your wallet, it's possible to trade them on the exchange. It's not possible to deposit or withdraw right now (or the last two weeks). If the wallet comes back online, your transactions will then register in the wallet and you should see your coins there.

But what I'm saying is that they are buying and selling right now.  Doesn't their wallet need to be online for them to do that?

No, the wallet doesn't have to be online to trade on the exchange, just to deposit or withdraw. If you sell (withdraw) from your wallet on the exchange, the transactions won't show up on the boat network until the wallet syncs again.
Activity: 3
Is there any exchange I can get on right now to trade BOAT.  I have tried satoshi, coinexchange, and nova.  I have only been able to login to coinexchange but like mentioned above I can't deposit there.  Any help is appreciated.  Thx
Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

If you had coins in your wallet, it's possible to trade them on the exchange. It's not possible to deposit or withdraw right now (or the last two weeks). If the wallet comes back online, your transactions will then register in the wallet and you should see your coins there.

But what I'm saying is that they are buying and selling right now.  Doesn't their wallet need to be online for them to do that?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

I guess all of us just needs a little more patience and helping out in marketing in this coin. We need to be patient more and keep on staking on our wallets. I do have some investment here and would like to see the coin be useful in the near future.
Activity: 13

Activity: 2
https://umine.org/     -0.5%
http://yiimp.eu/         -2% fee
https://happypool.co/ -2% fee

Total hash rate ranking at the moment would be yiimp - happypool - umine (550 - 200 - 8 )
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: