Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 37. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I put my BOAT in the official wallet today for Staking  Grin

I have bin a long time supporter of RAIN and I make good returns stacking RAIN, so nog lets give it a try with BOAT.

Already holding for 2 weeks, so its time I start staking, think I will buy I bit more soon.

For now I got 52.000 BOAT staiking for me, lets find out what the rewards are.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
It's strange, had been staking fine every day and then I made two deposits into wallet and haven't had a stake for three days now.

I had the same thing happen with me,well it was for 2 days that I didn't stake. I think it's because the network weight is increasing daily now as more and more people learn about Boat and start to buy and then stake. I remember early on I was earning several stakes per day but now it's only a few. It is good for the coin that more people are now staking. What does your estimate staking time say? 

1 day. 

Hmm okay maybe you don't have enough coins now and staking takes a lot longer. I had the same problem and when I added another 10k I started earning regular stakes again. It just shows that Boat is growing now then before as I used to earn many stakes in a day with only a small amount of coins, back then I had only 10k staking now I have 10 times that amount and not staking as much. So to compete we must continue to add to our staking weight, that's if of course if people want to earn stakes regularly.

I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the maturity level of the coins once the new coins are added in.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's strange, had been staking fine every day and then I made two deposits into wallet and haven't had a stake for three days now.

I had the same thing happen with me,well it was for 2 days that I didn't stake. I think it's because the network weight is increasing daily now as more and more people learn about Boat and start to buy and then stake. I remember early on I was earning several stakes per day but now it's only a few. It is good for the coin that more people are now staking. What does your estimate staking time say? 

1 day. 

Hmm okay maybe you don't have enough coins now and staking takes a lot longer. I had the same problem and when I added another 10k I started earning regular stakes again. It just shows that Boat is growing now then before as I used to earn many stakes in a day with only a small amount of coins, back then I had only 10k staking now I have 10 times that amount and not staking as much. So to compete we must continue to add to our staking weight, that's if of course if people want to earn stakes regularly.
Activity: 30
garytheasshole, combat007, thanks
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
https://agroff.github.io/posv/

This article describes good
it also has a calculator which provides accurate time of stake according to total Network weight and your wallet weight.
Hover your mouse over the staking icon on the right corner of your qt wallet window and note down the weight.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Hi everybody. I decided to try what is PoS. Only 1500 coins. It took 5 days, but nothing comes. 1500 is not enough?
PS Sorry for my english
Try with about 10k, should get a stake every day or two.
Activity: 30
Hi everybody. I decided to try what is PoS. Only 1500 coins. It took 5 days, but nothing comes. 1500 is not enough?
PS Sorry for my english

1 day. 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Blockexplorer seems to be down for a while http://boat.cryptophi.net/

If you can create some time for it, to fix it Dev?

someone hates boat.... they keep taking punches at the explorer
it's updating now

Kindly note the explorer was setup free of charge in support of the project dev.. as such if anyone has an issue with it.. a DM to me will get it corrected asap. i do not have any resources assigned to monitor daily.. so the community contribution to that effect will be greatly appreciated.

Appreciated!  Smiley PM yer BOAT address pirate 'n I shall offer ye some booty!

that was not the point Smiley .. thanks! just let me know if it needs a kick .. cheers

I understood, it was basically meant as a gesture Wink But I'll give a kick if needed! Cheers

Very much appreciated.. i do what i can to support positive project communities and their developers.. poke me whenever i'm needed .. best of luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

it's updating now

Kindly note the explorer was setup free of charge in support of the project dev.. as such if anyone has an issue with it.. a DM to me will get it corrected asap. i do not have any resources assigned to monitor daily.. so the community contribution to that effect will be greatly appreciated.

that was not the point Smiley .. thanks! just let me know if it needs a kick .. cheers

I understood, it was basically meant as a gesture Wink But I'll give a kick if needed! Cheers

Unfortunatly all the YIIMP pool have been hacked and are down until the issue is resolved.
We are very sorry that this happened, but in the mean time come mine with us new.Brutum-Pool.com

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.brutum-pool.com:3073 -u 

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=new.brutum-pool.com

Follow me on twitter @BrutumPool Smiley

Stopped paying already? Very shady.
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
can anyone help with advice. There is a 10K boat, but the wallet has 6 days does not give even a small portion of the coins may be as it can increase the number  the POS mining of the inputs, but what is the optimum number of coins for one entrance will be? and how to make inputs???

Unlock your wallet. If it is locked you cant received income from stakes.

it's updating now

it's updating now

it's updating now

Unfortunatly all the YIIMP pool have been hacked and are down until the issue is resolved.
We are very sorry that this happened, but in the mean time come mine with us new.Brutum-Pool.com

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.brutum-pool.com:3073 -u 

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=new.brutum-pool.com

Follow me on twitter @BrutumPool Smiley

How hard can it be to display estimated hashrate based on submitted shares and their difficulty? Come on don't just collect fees work a little.

Activity: 396
Merit: 110
can anyone help with advice. There is a 10K boat, but the wallet has 6 days does not give even a small portion of the coins may be as it can increase the number  the POS mining of the inputs, but what is the optimum number of coins for one entrance will be? and how to make inputs???
Pages:
Jump to: