Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 43. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Received a message from someone associated with another currency - guess what it's called...

We've been working on a cryptocurrency called Doubloon approaching two years in October. We have technical whitepapers we'll be publishing under the name Doubloon and wanted to avoid any confusion. The doubloon project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2158711

So they're requesting we change the name from doubloons to something else.  Ticker would still be BOAT; that's really all that matters.  Out of respect, I agreed to come up with a new name as they were here first.

figured I'd see if y'all have any suggestions  Grin

Well indeed like someone said in here, Doubloon is a bit complicated name.
I have few suggestions bout the name:

- Galleon's Gold [BOAT]
- Golden Ship [BOAT]
- Galleons [BOAT] or
- Galion [BOAT] (from franch).

The internet is full of dead cryptocoins, it's a list of dozens.

And because they  restared a deadcoin they expect a namechange from another coin with almost the same name, that's interesting.

Nice try I would say... Perhaps don't let a coin bleed to death next time.

Doubloon (BOAT) is the name of this project and it should stay like this.

This cryptocoin will boost before theirs is alive yet.

Arrrrrr, come on pirates!  Grin

I'm working with them now.  If legitimate, I will gladly change the name out of respect.  Although they were dead at the time of this project launching - we'll see what sort of responses I receive from their team.  Digging deeper before making any changes...

...although more suggestions would be grand, laddies!

YARRR!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Received a message from someone associated with another currency - guess what it's called...

We've been working on a cryptocurrency called Doubloon approaching two years in October. We have technical whitepapers we'll be publishing under the name Doubloon and wanted to avoid any confusion. The doubloon project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2158711

So they're requesting we change the name from doubloons to something else.  Ticker would still be BOAT; that's really all that matters.  Out of respect, I agreed to come up with a new name as they were here first.

- Galleon's Gold [BOAT]
- Golden Ship [BOAT]
- Galleons [BOAT] or

The internet is full of dead cryptocoins, it's a list of dozens.

And because they  restared a deadcoin they expect a namechange from another coin with almost the same name, that's interesting.

Nice try I would say... Perhaps don't let a coin bleed to death next time.

Doubloon (BOAT) is the name of this project and it should stay like this.

This cryptocoin will boost before theirs is alive yet.

Arrrrrr, come on pirates!  Grin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It's Time to be onboard early as the FARE is very affordable, than to board late fare will be high
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I like the name it makes me think of pirates and treasure. Which im sure was intended.
Me too, fuck those guys lets keep the name, it is the pirate's way, yarrr! Cheesy
Activity: 44
I like the name it makes me think of pirates and treasure. Which im sure was intended.
Activity: 35
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

- Galleon's Gold [BOAT]
- Golden Ship [BOAT]
- Galleons [BOAT] or
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

So they're requesting we change the name from doubloons to something else.  Ticker would still be BOAT; that's really all that matters.  Out of respect, I agreed to come up with a new name as they were here first.

figured I'd see if y'all have any suggestions  Grin
A fantastic name for BOAT is simply Boat.

Ticker : BOAT
Name: Boat   Smiley

I think that Boat is much better than Doubloons(longer and more complicated).
With a name like Boat I think that the currency will fly...
Activity: 42
Activity: 32
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its a shame that another coin has the same name and that it was before Boat but I think I have found a word that means the exact same meaning as doubloons and that is "Pieces of eight" not sure about a coin being called this though lol Another name "Boatswain" This is all I have for now lol.
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I am pretty excited about this coin. I have already invested  in some on Nova because I do not have the means to mine, but I will keep an eye on this. Pretty excited on the upcoming project too! Hopefully it can also be announced here so I won't get lost just in case.

YARRR! One of the best POS Coins on the high seas! Fun coin and great community as well. Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am pretty excited about this coin. I have already invested  in some on Nova because I do not have the means to mine, but I will keep an eye on this. Pretty excited on the upcoming project too! Hopefully it can also be announced here so I won't get lost just in case.
Activity: 35
Can't find one either, I'm excited by this project though, considering what a smashing success RAIN was for the dev- this one hopefully won't expire as quick- heard RAIN was going to run out at some point next year because the staking rewards were so high?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello, is there a block explorer?

I would like to see a block explorer that shows the circulating supply. I cannot find one that shows it and I sometimes wonder if I can trust coinmarketcap.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Welcome back pirate, and good luck on updating wallet!
Merit: 137
Do you know what the circulating supply is? Also, do you know what the monthly inflation for the coin would be? Thanks

The circulating supply is 18,547,845 coins. You can find this info on: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/doubloon/ and more. About the inflation should be about 0.4% because of low 5% intrest per year (5/12).
Pages:
Jump to: