Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 73. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good work! save the boats! Cheesy

I cleared the bargaing sell orders,now clear until 0...2.
Going to push up the price in the next few hours.
I plan to buy the cheap BOATS
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I cleared the bargaing sell orders,now clear until 0...2.
Going to push up the price in the next few hours.
I plan to buy the cheap BOATS
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
We are waiting for price to go up to 1.000.000$ for 1 boat, then we sell and crush the country's economy hahahha lol Cheesy

Just kidding, it's all up to us, keep this thread alive and at the top, join Slack conversation (thanks to @salelecz developer haha), mine, and we can easily reach other major exchanges!

Your sailors are watching the ship capt`n!

Also, in time, decent gpu miner for newer gpus would be nice...
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I went and got a prepaid debit card to buy some bitcoins and it an AMEX and ill be hornswoggled nobody will take AMEX except coinbase and my webcam sucks on this alienware they use that web verification service. crap it wont take a clear enough picture of my DL for them so I had to use ebay bought.07 bitcoin and its been 7 hours and seller hasnt sent it yet when I get out and about im drawin the rest that crap out and getting a visa.Thats just my luck.  Angry

Yeah, go with visa or mastercard, and don't buy BTC on ebay unless you trust the seller.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
 I went and got a prepaid debit card to buy some bitcoins and it an AMEX and ill be hornswoggled nobody will take AMEX except coinbase and my webcam sucks on this alienware they use that web verification service. crap it wont take a clear enough picture of my DL for them so I had to use ebay bought.07 bitcoin and its been 7 hours and seller hasnt sent it yet when I get out and about im drawin the rest that crap out and getting a visa.Thats just my luck.  Angry
Activity: 714
Ahoy capn I be seeing this from the crows nest through me spyglass land ahoy

https://bitmakler.net/

ps I tried to go ahead and add the infor but it wouldnt let me do it for some reason I think you need to I dunno. Tongue

This is an awesome resource, thank you bro

Dropping anchor on the giveaway due to community request.

If ye landlubbers wouldn't dump then ye'd have yer stupid giveaway

Yarrr!!!

Can't I be the last person you give a giveaway  to please ? I requested before this message. Should try not ever giveaway to people when the only post they make here is for something in return like asking fpr a give away then dissapearing.

If ye be checkin' the thread ye be knowin' the captain level leave his crew behind!
Activity: 966
Merit: 535

Yarrr!!!

Can't I be the last person you give a giveaway  to please ? I requested before this message. Should try not ever giveaway to people when the only post they make here is for something in return like asking fpr a give away then dissapearing.

Yarrr!!!

give em the cat then make em walk the plank.
Activity: 714

Yarrr!!!
Ahoy capn I be seeing this from the crows nest through me spyglass land ahoy

https://bitmakler.net/

ps I tried to go ahead and add the infor but it wouldnt let me do it for some reason I think you need to I dunno. Tongue
The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.

TRUE!!!

Stop the giveaways.... because the easier to get the coins the less will be the value, and them there will be no profit in the gpu mining. this is simple mathematics. Wink

i agree stop giving coins people are just dumping them

I dont think the Dev is giving the same amount to everyone. I think he gibes more to people with pure and proper interest in this currency.
Noone needs the dumpers. Best to buy up boat now. Row row row your boat into profits. Smiley
Activity: 711
Im using SGMiner with my AMD Radeon RX 480 GPU for mining BOAT. But its showing "Invalid nounce , -HW error".
How to fix this issue .
Replacing the graphics card  with graphic card older  AMD architecture  Cheesy .
May I please have a giveaway to stake . I want to be in early and be a staking machine.
Staking a fairly large amount from the beginning sounds like a good idea to me.

BT3xNpCAbdKMr3inPPPeSp7Sh2KZXVbo5P

Thank you.
Activity: 8
Well I can tell you im not dumping them check my wallet on explorer lol I'm gonna keep me Dubloons these types of coins always seem to do very well I would be a fool to sell them right now.Besides I'm a collector as I stated.
I now also became a collector because it is very foolish to sell at this price    Sad
  You're an asshole. Get away from them, let them drown their ship
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Well I can tell you im not dumping them check my wallet on explorer lol I'm gonna keep me Dubloons these types of coins always seem to do very well I would be a fool to sell them right now.Besides I'm a collector as I stated.
I now also became a collector because it is very foolish to sell at this price    Sad
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yar !! Me thinks this here is some fine booty !! See how this er' coin glistens in da moonlight. Me vessel shall be a trading vessel since I can't get me cannons up. So ye' other scurvy land lubbers be patrolling me vessel so I can plunder da seven seas. The more the coins the more the plunder !!

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Anyone signed up with us at cryptxc.com pm me your address and some BOAT will be coming your way!

This is exactly what I am saying. Great for people like me who can't mine.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Well done! Drown your boat? Congratulations!
Activity: 79
The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.

TRUE!!!

Stop the giveaways.... because the easier to get the coins the less will be the value, and them there will be no profit in the gpu mining. this is simple mathematics. Wink

i agree stop giving coins people are just dumping them

but i am mining with cpu only 24kh/s  Cry
Activity: 42
Im holding and staking giveaway coins )
BOAT to da moon soon )
Pages:
Jump to: