Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 74. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.

TRUE!!!

Stop the giveaways.... because the easier to get the coins the less will be the value, and them there will be no profit in the gpu mining. this is simple mathematics. Wink

i agree stop giving coins people are just dumping them
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.

TRUE!!!

Stop the giveaways.... because the easier to get the coins the less will be the value, and them there will be no profit in the gpu mining. this is simple mathematics. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
\

can't see atm i have been mining and at the price now it would be major losses
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....

TRUE!!!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 9
I wrote the HMQ1725 sgminer you guys are using. I see many reports of rx series cards not working (all HW = hardware errors).
Unfortunately I don't have such a card and, thus, I can't debug it.
Maybe someone can donate a card, even a cheap one, so I can fix the code and even optimise it a bit.

I can give you a 8800GTS.... Very old though!

Thanks but I need an rx series, polaris chipset, rx 470 or 480.

We need the AMD sgminer update , with more people mining the more are the chances to get into Poloniex!!....and that meas PUMP!!! for the holders.
Od rodjenja mog....
Im using SGMiner with my AMD Radeon RX 480 GPU for mining BOAT. But its showing "Invalid nounce , -HW error".
How to fix this issue .

Polaris doesnt work...only tahiti and tonga
read page 15

to read for what? polaris doesnt work...END

tahiti - 2500MH
tonga - 2500MH
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Im using SGMiner with my AMD Radeon RX 480 GPU for mining BOAT. But its showing "Invalid nounce , -HW error".
How to fix this issue .

Polaris doesnt work...only tahiti and tonga
read page 15
Activity: 70

yes we are ready for doing this mining but at one bet if it will be use full or useless for us....
Activity: 6
Works great, hopefully more users joins the boat Smiley arrr mateys
Od rodjenja mog....
yes it is...send me pm or just enter team and you will be activated

"Sorry, you entered an incorrect email address or password."

I think the invite is needed.
Will send you PM.

Everyone who have this problems PM me email adress to send you invite
legendary
Black Belt Developer

"Sorry, you entered an incorrect email address or password."

I think the invite is needed.
Will send you PM.
Od rodjenja mog....
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Od rodjenja mog....
Activity: 6
#boatcoin @ freenode iRC  Cool join up!
Activity: 14
New market record!

Trading has started happening at CryptXC at an avg. of 0.0002BTC per BOAT! Come and buy or sell while its hot!

We also still have some to give away to message us your email/address to get some.
Od rodjenja mog....
Pages:
Jump to: