Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 83. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Maybe I should use the last 1% for one last twitter campaign, pointing Hash tags at the exchanges?

Bittrex.com responded to my listing request, saying they list coins with a high activity rate & social media/forum presence.
Personally I prefer a coin growing organically. They surely noticed the high forum presence, just need to fix the wallet and keep hashrate high and it should be a no-brainer for most exchanges.  Cheesy
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
successfully bought 1000 BOAT from reb0rn21, gr8 trade m8

Activity: 714
Maybe I should use the last 1% for one last twitter campaign, pointing Hash tags at the exchanges?

Bittrex.com responded to my listing request, saying they list coins with a high activity rate & social media/forum presence.

But alas, there is still the wallet resync error that still needs fixing..... BUUUUUMBA WHERE ART THOU?

I'll go over the source again, but his pull requests result in compilation errors. Parley with you seadogs once I'm done work...
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

What driver version do you have installed on your machine? I am reinstalling 15.12 and will use your advice to try and get these working.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I wrote the HMQ1725 sgminer you guys are using. I see many reports of rx series cards not working (all HW = hardware errors).
Unfortunately I don't have such a card and, thus, I can't debug it.
Maybe someone can donate a card, even a cheap one, so I can fix the code and even optimise it a bit.

I can give you a 8800GTS.... Very old though!

Thanks but I need an rx series, polaris chipset, rx 470 or 480.
I wrote the HMQ1725 sgminer you guys are using. I see many reports of rx series cards not working (all HW = hardware errors).
Maybe someone can donate a card, even a cheap one, so I can fix the code and even optimise it a bit.

I can give you a 8800GTS.... Very old though!
Activity: 602
Having issue with miner. No shares being submitted. Ideas?

This is exactly the problem I am having. I think I am just going to rent some hashing power. Much easier and probably cheaper.

where do you rent with this coin i can't find one that will rent out hmq1725
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Having issue with miner. No shares being submitted. Ideas?

This is exactly the problem I am having. I think I am just going to rent some hashing power. Much easier and probably cheaper.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I get the link in the first post (GPU miner downloaded from Mega)

I will try your idea, thank you Wink
Activity: 546
copper member
Activity: 798
vote # 54/250 @nova

B6WxCCa6hBVvdyodS1zY5N7Ezgd33y4czR
Activity: 546
Idem for me, R9 380x not recognized.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
THE CAPN'S COFFERS BE EMPTY YE SCURVY DOGS

GIVEAWAYS & BOUNTIES OVER AS OF 2/8/17 12:30 US EST

Everyone who lent a peg leg up until this time - still get ye rewards! Be patient as the Cap'n busy wenchin' and boozin'

Now all that's left is pillagin' the waters fer moar BOAT as we sail toward the fabled territory o' the exchanges!

Yarrr!!!

Until we find a solid listing I will provide as a safe, free escrow if two buccaneers decide to trade
well seems mine should work since they are 3xx series cards. Cards never initialize fully i guess. Not sure the issue. If anyone is mining with 3xx cards please link miner and config.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
From what I know, only HD7000, R200 and R300 series is working with this GPU miner. My 6950 doesn't work and RX400 series apparrently doesn't either.
Pages:
Jump to: