Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 86. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
added my two wotes,yesterday and today #39
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Frankly, 10k for a single node is a bit much. Everyone can open their wallet and send you their IP...  Grin
lol true, run my wallet and voted
BPCHPcnWXUe2XTdxPRNjS5P1Ky6QQBoKWT
 Cheesy
Activity: 12
Voted twice :)today and yesterday last #37
BSR5dm8YZ6uDCej44sViDjsSxsPGKempQd
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Frankly, 10k for a single node is a bit much. Everyone can open their wallet and send you their IP...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
everytime you restart windows wallet, you need to sync blocks again from beginning  Sad

I noticed this as well.  Something isn't right.  Best to run in a virtualbox for now.  I'm going to take a closer look at the code in the next few hours.

Been trying to figure out how to fix this as well.

The reason it keeps re-syncing is probably because:

Code:

void init_blockindex(leveldb::Options& options, bool fRemoveOld = [b]true[/b]) {
    // First time init.
    filesystem::path directory = GetDataDir() / "txleveldb";

if (fRemoveOld)
        filesystem::remove_all(directory); // remove directory

if true is set to false, the wallet brings up an error stating "cannot find blkindex.dat"

Setting the value to true was the only option until the real issue can be found...  Huh  

Still trying to figure this out, apologies for any inconvenience!

Just from the snippet you posted there, it looks like at the point it would be trying to pull the block index, it has been directed instead to clear out everything in the /txleveldb directory. When you set it to false, you're essentially telling it the block index simply doesn't exist, because it's coded to launch into clearing /txleveldb.

In other words, you've specified that the location of blockindex is to check and see if you need to remove the location of the block index.
If true, it has been found, and it will proceed to wipe out the directory as instructed and start the vicious cycle over.
If false, it no longer knows where to look for blockindex and gives up.

I understand this may not be the simplest explanation, but it's late and it made sense to me at the time.

I didn't see this earlier, but that's what it looks like to me as well. The boolean name removeold pretty much says everything. If you set that to false it shouldn't remove it
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
everytime you restart windows wallet, you need to sync blocks again from beginning  Sad

I noticed this as well.  Something isn't right.  Best to run in a virtualbox for now.  I'm going to take a closer look at the code in the next few hours.

Been trying to figure out how to fix this as well.

The reason it keeps re-syncing is probably because:

Code:

void init_blockindex(leveldb::Options& options, bool fRemoveOld = [b]true[/b]) {
    // First time init.
    filesystem::path directory = GetDataDir() / "txleveldb";

if (fRemoveOld)
        filesystem::remove_all(directory); // remove directory

if true is set to false, the wallet brings up an error stating "cannot find blkindex.dat"

Setting the value to true was the only option until the real issue can be found...  Huh 

Still trying to figure this out, apologies for any inconvenience!

Just from the snippet you posted there, it looks like at the point it would be trying to pull the block index, it has been directed instead to clear out everything in the /txleveldb directory. When you set it to false, you're essentially telling it the block index simply doesn't exist, because it's coded to launch into clearing /txleveldb.

In other words, you've specified that the location of blockindex is to check and see if you need to remove the location of the block index.
If true, it has been found, and it will proceed to wipe out the directory as instructed and start the vicious cycle over.
If false, it no longer knows where to look for blockindex and gives up.

I understand this may not be the simplest explanation, but it's late and it made sense to me at the time.
Activity: 1
Voted on nova novaexchange.com, my vote 36

B5ocomyVTmhbrh9J3Eao4PBh7gb2mBEfm9
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Need some help guys. Has anyone gotten GPU mining on SuprNova to work? I've messed with trying to set it up for about 6 hours now and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Could someone share what version of SGMiner they are using and what their commands/bat look like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

EDIT: The Getting Started page on SuprNova isn't working either.  Sad  Dead page.

ocminer mentiond these settings sgminer  -k hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://boat.suprnova.cc:4156 -u miner.name -p x -I 18 -w 64 -g 2

THanks!  Got it working!  Anyone get any Rx480s to work?
Need some help guys. Has anyone gotten GPU mining on SuprNova to work? I've messed with trying to set it up for about 6 hours now and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Could someone share what version of SGMiner they are using and what their commands/bat look like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

EDIT: The Getting Started page on SuprNova isn't working either.  Sad  Dead page.

Try this https://mega.nz/#!ulUn2bZB!QqXzNTTL8hW8NHEEQuBQO73eAcBcFk9QMy5D9iwUqig

here is my bat

sgminer.exe ..... -I 18 -w 64 -g 2

Thanks!  Got it working!  Still can't get my RX480s to work though.. SGMiner just hangs.  R9 290s and R9 280x work great though.
Activity: 84
Quote from: OBAViJEST

my bad, one sec let me turn on my laptop with the last o' me coin...

last chance for anyone else whom didn't get paid, I'll re-read this thread & the bitcoingarden before droppin' me sail on the bounties.  Just dropped the premine on Nova - will post transaction info shortly with the bounties!!!

still not received it
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

I voted number 31, I also missed the giveaway.  Heres my wallet address:

BMZz2w9q7hMRAdwPmjgA2C9PKbs6TKqcgJ
Activity: 296

EDIT: The Getting Started page on SuprNova isn't working either.  Sad  Dead page.

ocminer mentiond these settings sgminer  -k hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://boat.suprnova.cc:4156 -u miner.name -p x -I 18 -w 64 -g 2
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I am using SGminer 5.1.1 HMQ-1725

Here is in my bat file

sgminer.exe --kernel hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://boat.suprnova.cc:4156 -u rekracing.1 -p ******* -I 15

Activity: 462

Try this https://mega.nz/#!ulUn2bZB!QqXzNTTL8hW8NHEEQuBQO73eAcBcFk9QMy5D9iwUqig

here is my bat

sgminer.exe ..... -I 18 -w 64 -g 2

EDIT: The Getting Started page on SuprNova isn't working either.  Sad  Dead page.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
#33 vote here, on novaexchange. Cheers!
Activity: 462
I like this coin though i don't have big hashrate to mine, i think it will be more cool than espers

I give my vote in nova #32

http://imgur.com/L9HPK1o

for tipping B9NECc2ecvcGp4hMESew9yz3uW5GN1sfrF  Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

More nodes added & Bounties sent! Thanks ye bilgerats!

Dev, you forgot my node bounty..

If you aren't successful in working something out with admins of Nova exchange for tonight or tomorrow, then I just added vote #27 for BOAT

BOAT Address (if still doing bounty): BNGuwJD5wVsiBo6AcJwq13sMu86CA6TRHY

my bad, one sec let me turn on my laptop with the last o' me coin...

last chance for anyone else whom didn't get paid, I'll re-read this thread & the bitcoingarden before droppin' me sail on the bounties.  Just dropped the premine on Nova - will post transaction info shortly with the bounties!!!
Activity: 268
Merit: 252

More nodes added & Bounties sent! Thanks ye bilgerats!

Dev, you forgot my node bounty..
Pages:
Jump to: