Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet - page 16. (Read 89875 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
So many people in the team
But there is no good marketing
Don't know what they are busy
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Update for December, 14

We encountered with several problems though we did not wish so. This problem is about the labour division of the developer team stemming from some unfavourable situations within the company.

However, we won’ t let this long period of silence to lead some unfavourable thoughts. Team is here with each and everyone of its developers. Our studies do continue and we all stand behind this project till the end.  

Configurations regarding to files like optionsdialog.cpp, bitcoingui.cpp etc. for the interface are keeping on. You already know that main form was designed at code level. This is challenging. Header background and toolbar buttons are ready. Balance informations are being transferred to new background widget.

Up to now, among the cryptocoin wallets, there haven’ t been anyone to create a considerable GUI design “except for the ones that were configured from scratch”. If there had been, we did not witness anything more than a graphic design. We think that we will be the first about this issue. Though it’s not functional, visuality and identity are the best promotional methods.

When it comes to subvpn;

Feature is running now and our tests continue. The information regarding to with which VPN server the connection was established, is on the tooltip belonging to network connection icon.

Besides, a different visual, where the user will be able to see whether the subvpn is running or not, is going to be integrated.

For the daemon, an extra command will be added allowing the connection to be displayed and tested.

If the user wants to define their own proxy server, h/s can deactivate the subvpn feature by creating a .conf file and making use of proxy/socks commands or in option > network section.

We need more time if we want it to be perfect. If nothing goes wrong, we’ll have finished this worked before the new year celebrations start.

Soon after that, mobile wallets will be presented.

We’re sorry to say that there will be a delay time as long as the one that took throughout the whole roadmap up to now.

Finally: After proving that we can achieve something with the subvpn and GUI updates, we will speed up the promotion efforts. They will continue until the targeted capacity is reached.

Regards.

Thanks for the update, hope everything is fine. Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Update for December, 14

We encountered with several problems though we did not wish so. This problem is about the labour division of the developer team stemming from some unfavourable situations within the company.

However, we won’ t let this long period of silence to lead some unfavourable thoughts. Team is here with each and everyone of its developers. Our studies do continue and we all stand behind this project till the end.  

Configurations regarding to files like optionsdialog.cpp, bitcoingui.cpp etc. for the interface are keeping on. You already know that main form was designed at code level. This is challenging. Header background and toolbar buttons are ready. Balance informations are being transferred to new background widget.

Up to now, among the cryptocoin wallets, there haven’ t been anyone to create a considerable GUI design “except for the ones that were configured from scratch”. If there had been, we did not witness anything more than a graphic design. We think that we will be the first about this issue. Though it’s not functional, visuality and identity are the best promotional methods.

When it comes to subvpn;

Feature is running now and our tests continue. The information regarding to with which VPN server the connection was established, is on the tooltip belonging to network connection icon.

Besides, a different visual, where the user will be able to see whether the subvpn is running or not, is going to be integrated.

For the daemon, an extra command will be added allowing the connection to be displayed and tested.

If the user wants to define their own proxy server, h/s can deactivate the subvpn feature by creating a .conf file and making use of proxy/socks commands or in option > network section.

We need more time if we want it to be perfect. If nothing goes wrong, we’ll have finished this worked before the new year celebrations start.

Soon after that, mobile wallets will be presented.

We’re sorry to say that there will be a delay time as long as the one that took throughout the whole roadmap up to now.

Finally: After proving that we can achieve something with the subvpn and GUI updates, we will speed up the promotion efforts. They will continue until the targeted capacity is reached.

Regards.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
prolly 2015 mate,  christmas is coming up fast
Activity: 475
developer is here again im sorry for that im late coz design is little hard for that i need your patience ( a little bit) Smiley soon i will give good news a see u soon guys

when soon is ? 2014 or 2015 ?
developer is here again im sorry for that im late coz design is little hard for that i need your patience ( a little bit) Smiley soon i will give good news a see u soon guys

good news
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice UI Congrats!
But I can's see new features or they will be implemented later?
BTW: I'm from top holders...

Then you will be the first one that dump's

Mr top holder.  Wink

Or im a wrong?

he can if he want. Crypto = day trading. In crypto, we cant blame anyone for making profit ... this is the first rules in this world and the second one is "take the profit while you can"
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Nice UI Congrats!
But I can's see new features or they will be implemented later?
BTW: I'm from top holders...

Then you will be the first one that dump's

Mr top holder.  Wink

Or im a wrong?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Guy waiting price rise to dump everything... This is the situation  Grin With you or not DP will continue its roadmap Wink
Kolay gelsin Dev!
Activity: 616
Why do you have such a hurry? This developer has so far been fulfilled his promises. So have patience my friend  Wink

the develper gave the release time not us
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Why do you have such a hurry? This developer has so far been fulfilled his promises. So have patience my friend  Wink
Version 0.9.3 including the SubVPN and UI updates will be served on today?

0.9.3 will be published today. There's still 13 hrs according to our timeline.(Athens-Bucharest)

24 hours passed,where is 0.9.3?
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Should I open a p2pool?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Patiently waiting for the announcement today

0.9.3 will be published today. There's still 13 hrs according to our timeline.(Athens-Bucharest)

great news!Look forward to!
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
volume rising

No!!!

I need more time to gather some cheap coins  Tongue

This coin is a sleeping giant!

shhhhhhhhhhh
Pages:
Jump to: