Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet - page 12. (Read 89875 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Okay is anyone else having a problem with their wallet right now?  Mine is saying no connections and it says its 8 hours behind? I really need help fixing this plus it says no block source available? Can someone please help me fix this because I don't want to lose all my coins

I just checked, my wallet is no problem!
Dammit could one of the Devs possibly help me I downloaded the newest version of the windows wallet and everything was fine and I was mining to it and now it's saying there is 0 connections and no block source available and I have a bunch of coins that have already transferred to this address and don't want to lose all my coins so if there is a .conf file or something that I can add to get this up and running again that would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Restart!

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay is anyone else having a problem with their wallet right now?  Mine is saying no connections and it says its 8 hours behind? I really need help fixing this plus it says no block source available? Can someone please help me fix this because I don't want to lose all my coins

Dammit could one of the Devs possibly help me I downloaded the newest version of the windows wallet and everything was fine and I was mining to it and now it's saying there is 0 connections and no block source available and I have a bunch of coins that have already transferred to this address and don't want to lose all my coins so if there is a .conf file or something that I can add to get this up and running again that would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

why the price go down?

What I would like to know is who has all the mining power going for this coin? I thought I was on the highest pool but for some reason there seems to be a way higher network out there pumping more Mh than the one that I am on.  Can someone please tell me which one has the best pool?

I think this one..

http://www.xhash.net/index.php 

currently @ 504.72 MH/s
Ya that's the one that I'm mining from but I was top leader for hashrate for the longest time and we kept having blocks found by some other pool or solo miner so that's why I was asking lol
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
why the price go down?

What I would like to know is who has all the mining power going for this coin? I thought I was on the highest pool but for some reason there seems to be a way higher network out there pumping more Mh than the one that I am on.  Can someone please tell me which one has the best pool?

I think this one..

http://www.xhash.net/index.php 

currently @ 504.72 MH/s
why the price go down?

Someone want cheaper coin!
why the price go down?

So mobile wallets and New Year's suprise in plans for next few days, am I correct ?

Yes, you are right
Sounds exciting I can't wait to see what Digital Price has in store Smiley
So mobile wallets and New Year's suprise in plans for next few days, am I correct ?

Yes, you are right
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Soon back to 10K! cool!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Nice.. Heard a rumour who is in .. coool..  Wink
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
the problem is the SubVPN was suppose to get release weeks ago... and its not being released. and i wonder what this VPN is really about and if its even innovative
this forum is filled with only shitcoins Sad
i guess im gonna only fold at home and forget about altcoins
every coin i mine die..and useless

Subvpn was released.

Download the wallet and be suprised  

Look at the connection and you will see something like this : Connected with 'Los Angeles , California-Private internetacces' server  

And sunbird-go you are realy a impatient child !  Smiley

Go watch sponge bob or something  
possible The surprise for new year will release!
Activity: 731
ready for the next climb ?!  Cool
wow DP took off again
Pages:
Jump to: